• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals 2 Registration

6bebe4fcf0f84e46996094c6e9e9251f.jpeg

There is another slot here?

I'm not really sure if I actually want to join, just, asking if the option's there

hmm

Right now I'm feeling real bad, so maybe if I have something good by tomorrow I'll post

Then I'll just have to brutally slaughter someone to make room

Name: Wintor
Appearance: Wintor is a 2.5 meters tall robot-looking figure. The majority of his torso alongside his leg are red, his forearms appear to be blue with his arms, hands, feet and crouch being black. The front of his chest appears to have what looks like a piece of white armor with a symbol in the middle. He appears to be using a black helmet with an eye patch on his right eye. His thighs, head both appear to be white
DWjUBkN6oZT1OziB40lfh0k8F1T2mOogAALGHleNO_J4n37nHwYG0lHFXElBiYw8pUR5CFF0M21VwSDdT95yRhhbcvX48DD1xNejogA2Ie7lc56D_MaQQOXGxU-RORN_I9M2SYrC

Character: Deathstroke (Godkiller key, Standard Equipment)
Power: Arthur's Dead Eye
Charge Power: Aged Bell

Alredy apologizing for my broken english who got worse

Now I don’t have a plan yet but I’m currently working on one
youl‘lol probably get a new set just cause
yeah
let’s just call it compensation and leave it at that

Back