• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Redscottgaming's Xenoverse 2: Things escalated quickly

DMUA

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Yeah, I sorta entirely forgot to upgrade the pages and frankly I'm grateful I did because... hoo boy.

Let's start with the more basic things.

Tiering and abilities​

So, Antony with the Universal Power is stated to have absorbed a few thousand dead universes. This would give him a 2-B rating.

Tony and Iced couldn't defeat him in their golden forms, but they did take a lot of blows and fight them for awhile before resulting to Potara fusion, and Iced is able to temporarily withstand the power despite not having the inherent compatibility Tony has with it, so they should scale, but probably no one else. Tony notices that Goma is hesitant to fight him in his "Space", implying they'd probably be able to fight or potentially even outright defeat them. Which is why Goma proceeds to immediately use BFR, so... that's neat.

Speaking of his "space", though, Goma also has Invunerability, as the physical world is alien to him in such a way that he can't be hurt in any substantial fashion. Allow Max Stone to explain:
Max: He is the un-god, king of nothing, of the void between physical space. I believe it was somewhere just like this where your Tournament of Power- ful individuals was taking place. I believe it may be such a realm that Goma considers his home, or closest to it. His domain of unexistence. His... place.
Tony: Yet it's where he has the least power? Seems counter-intuitive.
Max: Because it is here, within the intangible, that the intangible may exist at it's truest, most real. Our world, the mortal, physical plane is alien to him. His very being incompatible with the normal laws of reality.
So, yeah.

That said, on the topic of Goma's place, let's tackle an elephant in the room.

Immeasurable speed​

Yeah.

Goma's place is more a supporting feat, but considering it's explicitly outside the normal conventions of time and space and thus is somewhere he can actually be hurt, it's pretty obviously a timeless void... Which, for some reason doesn't count as a speed rating but whatever.

The more primary feat I want to focus on is the fact that, using the Universal power from Antony, Iced was able to straight up fly through time to reverse Goma's fusion of all of existence.

Keep in mind, it's stated earlier that the time ring doesn't work properly anymore, as Past, present and future don't exist, considering Goma compressed it all down into one. All it really did was anchor Iced so he wasn't effected by it. This could probably also double as making Time rings give Type 2 Acausality instead of Type 1, but, let's keep focused. Iced basically travels through time, in spite of time not really existing anymore and thus normal time travel not working, and this is even portrayed as him outright flying out of the universe to get back to before the fusion happened

As per who this scales to, it's the same as before, but you could argue Goma could scale, considering he considers time inherently alien, and by proxy it would scale to Max and Tristina which... is a whole nother kurfufle but eh

Anyways that's all I've got for now, there's not much to say here especially since we don't even have a page for Goma yet and I'm too lazy to make one

Last edited:
Agree with tiering and abilities, neutral on the speed.

Crab you're the only other supporter I don't know what to do with that little input

Alright getting back to this aiiiii.

I agree to the first proposal as I said but I'm really not sure if the feat in question in the second one counts for Immeasurable.

I don't really see why it shouldn't, it's presented as using sheer speed to fly outside of Goma's universe and into the past.

Though, I guess even if we can't pull out more supporters we could probably grab one of the local dumensions people to evaluate if this might count, like, Ultima maybe

The invulnerability sounds a lot more like NEP type 1.

Also I think that the “flying out of the universe” way of it being represented more makes it seem like “past present and future compressed into one” just results in ppf being spatially connected, so he’s flying out of the universe representing the present into a universe that used to be the past.

The invulnerability sounds a lot more like NEP type 1.
He blatantly does exist though. They do fight him and manage to land a hit, he just doesn't take any damage. If he didn't exist in a conventional fashion it would just phase through.

Also I think that the “flying out of the universe” way of it being represented more makes it seem like “past present and future compressed into one” just results in ppf being spatially connected, so he’s flying out of the universe representing the present into a universe that used to be the past.
There's a distinction between connected and compressed here. There's this whole in depth conversation on how, because of those conditions, Iced is going insane because a the sudden snap to time being singular point, and that is because the passage of time doesn't exist, "like a cube in a world of 2 dimensions"

Even if he isn't literally flying out of the universe he's definitely moving through time via speed

He blatantly does exist though. They do fight him and manage to land a hit, he just doesn't take any damage. If he didn't exist in a conventional fashion it would just phase through.
Before saying anything I should first ask if this was achieved outside of his domain?
Before saying anything I should first ask for you to elaborate on why this representation of the compression is inconsistent with my take?

I think I rescind the travelling between universes argument since it says that the scanner showed him as being on the same point multiple times.

I feel like in this case the “illusionary time” the characters are supposedly experiencing shows what would have happened under normal circumstances so I’m fine with immeasurable speed.

Before saying anything I should first ask if this was achieved outside of his domain?
They do fight him outside of his "Space", yeah. Iced does manage to fend them off for a bit in the aftermath of the All-Time Tournament, for one, though most fights do ultimately end badly considering he's invunerable.

They do fight him outside of his "Space", yeah. Iced does manage to fend them off for a bit in the aftermath of the All-Time Tournament, for one, though most fights do ultimately end badly considering he's invunerable.
Hm, well since the quote is all about him being "alien" to physical reality but home in nonexistence, the "lord of nothing", etc it seems pretty clear that he has NEP, it's just that invulnerability is the result of his incompatibility with "the normal laws of reality".

Back