• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

red fights a old church guy (pokemon vs dies irae)

Red decides to all of sudden beat up valerian trifa upon seeing him.

Red's Profile

Trifa's profile

Rules:

9-B red and 10-C valerian

Both have knowledge of each other

speed is equalized

Both are bloodlusted

they start half a feet apart

battle takes place on the death star bridge

Edit: Big smoke vs red was a bad match so i picked valerian trifa because while he is weaker than red he does have hax in the form of mind attacks.

Last edited:
guys i'm actually going to change the title and the opponent for red

i realized that red is wall level plus

and has island level durability

This is totally unfair, i should have remembered that about pokemon trainers and their stone wall durability

Trifa didn't even really overload Schreiber. He simply used his power to see into Wolfgang's shitty past and then used it against him. Red doesn't have any trauma that would make him do that.

oh sorry, i just saw it on standard tactics and assumed this power could be like hax for anyone who's not immune to mind powers.

sorry about that.

Back