• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Red Cicada Superhero with a yellow shielding heart 3 sizes big Vs a contortionist alien chick with a flipped jeweled purple heart 3 sizes small.

"I say a certain tamper of the creational portals couldn't hurt, As promised, I will be ever so vigilantly ready... to receive that one holler for help. I just have to help..."

Plot (Get some popcorn, relax, and sit comfortably): In a universe surprisingly not far from ours, a massive warped hole appeared in the skies which had an even more massive structure arrived big enough that it can be seen at a far distance including a loud horn that followed that struck the Acapulco coastlines. A woman's voice high above shouts the words for the whole world to hear mockingly saying the phrase "OH!! NOW WHO CAN HELP ME NOW?!!" Not long afterwards from below out of nowhere, the appearance of a red hued hooded antenna man bearing a symbolic yellow heart and lettering 'C H' wielding a big hammer triumphally jumps forth saying "YO!!--Digo (switches it to English) ME!! (Just imagine real hard of an English dub with one of Tom Kenny's performances that are not so high pitched)" Standing there posing, waiting for somebody to say his name so he can then follow up with "They couldn't count on my cunning! follow me the good ones!!"... But is soon confused not knowing who summoned him, even more so with the behemoth machine standing before him that via his antennas detected extremely toxic poison of advanced extraterrestrial origin.

Then the man's antennas captured something else, ringing loudly
"Silence! silence! My vinyl antennas are detecting the presence of the enemy!"

a shadowy figure is finally seen in the ledge of the colossal artifact as the same voice earlier belonging to it says "Hey you, (Cosmic Dolphin noise)!! Are you Chaplent Coleradi or whatever the heck the name was??!" Turning around he finally introduces himself "W-Well actually young lady my name is CHA-PU-LIN CO-LO-RA-DOH... Or The Red Grasshopper for you English speakers out there (Clears throat) I'm a Super Hero and as such I would like to know are you the one who summoned me, and could you please tell me who is responsible for this... This g-g-giant n-needled thing??"

"... (scoffs) ''Super Hero'', I still recognize that awkward youthful dopey red aspect from anywhere even after so many years somehow, No matta' ... its clearly him..."

The figure descends right next to the red super hero... Revealing herself to be of lanky stature, covered in a red/purple-ish hue with long wild bushy red twin hairs, bearing an upside down purple hued jeweled heart and almost resembling an old cartoon character, She stood there in the position of one too no short of being accompanied with a large smile that did give Grasshopper a strange deja vu... But this was far from a benevolent greeting "Hey buddy! Chum! ǝ̶ɓ̶u̶ɐ̶ɹ̶o̶ ̶ɟ̶l̶ɐ̶ɥ̶ ̶ʎ̶ɯ̶ Pal! Do you remember me 'Grasshopper'??! Come on you remember RIIIGHT??" She says girthing her teeth from which the smile lies rage... But given his naïve nobility the situation wasn't as clear to The Red Grasshopper as he is initially baffled, but says "...Actually, You do remind me a fun going lady that summoned me from another universe different from this one!...Good times, It was very VERY long ago come to think of it, from a weird alien race of versatile colorful rock aliens almost like the ones I dealt with in Venus... Huh actually its been a while since I visited come to think of i--" He's cut short with a loud "3,000 YEARS TO BE EXACT!! I remember it so clearly and yet you seemingly don't!" Scaring the red superhero "Calm down! Calm down! Remain calm! Pobody Nanic! Let me make sense of this... uh huh... stance, shiny....Heart shaped rock in the chest area... Wait Wait Spinel? Is that really you?? Chanfle! you changed a lot since the last time I saw you but it's truly nice to see y--" He then gets flattened hard into a dust crater, dust cleared and he appears to be in a crushed paper shape "Oh ho! that's rich! you're happy to see me huh?? How can you say that to a best friend abandoned for another ******* MILLENNIUM!!??" Grasshopper dazingly yet so suddenly reforms himself initially surprising Spinel but kept her guard up.

"W-W-Wait... Where did the Dolphin sound effect go?..." Spinel shows confusion in Grasshopper's slight 4th wall awareness. This of course not knowing the situation made her even more irritable "(Fixes back area) Ah! I'm gonna feel that in the morning!... P-Pardon me, what I mean to say is please listen to me! There has to be some form of misunderstanding! actually come to think of it more... I'm very surprised as to how you had arriving accessibility here its rather far! I seriously do apologize for whatever I did but in my Superhero opinion I think we should just cool down first an--" She was still not listening as she attempts to clap him once more, Grasshopper leaps out of her attacks albeit with much effort given her dynamic octopus like extending body made him barely stick a landing, She quickly grabbed the red cicada with her over inflated hands as he actually struggled to budge out of her vice like grip "Yeah yeah I'll flout to that, let me guess "I did this intentionally, all of my moves are coldly calculated" I still remember those words I'll have you coldly calculated alright, I have a new game we could play short stack! You're a ''Legendary hero'' as its boasted right?? PROVE TO ME YOU CAN STOP ME AND THIS GIANT NEEDLED THING THEN!! You broke my heart Grasshopper and now I am gonna shatter that pathetic shielding of yours!! You think you have the heart?... SHOW ME." She was trying to crush him hard again, that's when the Grasshopper disappears out of her grasps and right behind her still slightly flabbergasted by... Whatever Grasshopper just did, trying to recover his breath nervously states "W-Well yeah, of course, I'm not one of those that say 'Que bruto que valiente es este cuate!?'... But yeah I have more heart then one would think!" she was bracing herself for another punch, this is not what he meant by heart but for now he couldn't come up with anything so he shyly and reluctantly readies himself:

"I'll do it..."

(Spinel responds with) "M'kay insect! Then show me what that big hammer can do!"

"Right here?..."

"yes, where else?..."

"riiiiight now..."

"YES"

"I'm coming at you... I'm gonna do it!"

"...Right back at y--"

(In an understandably exasperated tone) "BUT NOW!! JUST CAN IT WITH YOUR STUPID PARLOUR TRICKS AND JOKES WON'T CHA!!? THEY DON'T AMUSE ME NOT ONE BIT!! ENOUGH WITH THE STALLING AND COME ON ALREADY WILL YA!!!??"

Grasshopper a bit shaken by her anger couldn't currently say anything more but "...They take advantage of my nobility... Very well. You came here for a fight Spinel? You got one from yours truly! follow me the good ones!" As he tries to muster the best on guard position he confidently could... Albeit goofily reluctant as he is rightfully intimidated by beady red eyes and twisted large smile of what once was a presume friend, But then, he knew what he had to do...

Will the Red Grasshopper prevail in solving this heaty predicament while also turn the clock back to this calamity? Or will his universe's Earth be but a forgotten withered memory?? Let's find out...Now!

(Yes, free time was something alright cut me a bit of slack from the paragraphs. I did have sort of a... Special emphasis on this one.)

• Both are 7-A (Chapulin in an A.U. survived a point blank explosion that obliterated such area) and speed equalized (If it wasn't already equal enough in an F&G! lets just pretend they are comparable in just these categories!).
  • Chapulin's more magical based items like the Magic Wand and Magic Ring are restricted obviously.
  • Winner by... Any means really.

Battle takes place in wide withered area of Acapulco.

acapulco-mexico-1.jpg

giphy.gif
93b0e683609263.5d41b6257dbab.gif

(Cue thematic)
Standing around 5,4 (His live action counterpart was played by the creator himself after all, An inch smaller then me actually. in the series, Grasshopper's little mac stature like height is also a slight running gag.).
Despite not being the most handsome and graceful of superhero's, he still has a great heart saving the lives of countless many people throughout history (literally throughout history, Even after the introduction the pirates ghost recognizes the Red Grasshopper despite his literal 17th centaury age.) This funny red insect man still has more up his sleeves then one would think, including translating any language in the universe minus the ones from critics!
He's More agile then a Ninja Turtle! Far stronger then the Super Mouse! More noble then the most substantial lettuce! His greatest shield/coat of arms of all IS HIS HEART!

It's! The Red Grasshopper!!

77bc3e215147e6cd5bd85dc07bda3f66.jpg

"Sigame los buenos!"

In this corner!

cda836b8684006d249be2d0ea10e4e255c9a6977r1-290-290_00.gif
15a24a0ceb0dd42411116ff86734680e.gif

(theme)
(If memory serves) Standing around 5,3! (Or unless this has changed, in certain other areas... She's taller then Steven surprisingly? Steven is around 5'5-5'6, It is at times hard to tell given her gum gum fruit gem physiology.)
Initially created for the sole purpose to entertain and be a forever loyal friend! Now apparently determined more then ever to squash the world! Don't let her skinny appearance fool you, Doll's still a real REAL KNOCKOUT even through so many years.
Finally here to settle an old debt to an old friend?

His Best Frenemy Spinel is here!

(She still has a good heart somewhere! He just has to find it!)

399e958dc64657d4a3f3515dcc9c55a4.png

"Wow! I knew I was gonna set you back, but this is how you started? "The legend"? HAHAHAHA! You gotta be kidding me! How did a powerless loser like you become savior of anything?!"

(Even in an Alternative Universe the context could still make the more sense at least for those that relatively know Grasshopper's/Chapulin's character.)

Music as the onslaught truly begins and it may not be the one you'd think!

Some Fun Fact's
:

- The reason for the location of Acapulco was that Grasshopper did not just have some episode in the Acapulco beach but it did seem the most Deja Vu fitting place from where Spinel had her injector being somewhere while not directly in Acapulco, is somewhere in the coastlines of SU's verse if I recall.

- Given the Red Grasshopper's history being literally in the most absurd situations/requests, It's actually highly likely the guy could theoretically crossover with nearly anything (That encounter of him with DC characters while more of a cameo IS IN FACT HIM.) He also had several alien encounters as well! here's him having a conversation with actual extraterrestrial rocks from Venus which he later found out to use later and fly above the planet via using his mind, way before Sponge Bob would consider it a possibility.

- And after doing a recall on both characters aside differentiating roles in life while both have not just somewhat strikingly similar emblems, but funnily enough they both represent symbols of goodwill of sorts. Grasshoppers are said that they can bring happiness even wealth as they are usually associated with money as well, a grasshopper is usually perceived as a lucky symbol all over the world as It symbolizes not only abundance and wealth but also freedom, balance, creativity and peace. And in gemology Spinel's represent positivity, wealth and happiness as well... Makes you think doesn't it?

- I was going to draw something to fit the descriptions, but it would have taken longer, So I found these.

(Cause of repost: Did not add the verses tags as correctly and there was no editing or deleting input for it, so I decided to add them here correctly.)

Last edited:
Most likely spinel would just make her hand big and slap, which technically due to gap is more than enough.
But from other hand Chapulin can use BFR, so if he uses BFR first that would be basically gg.

Most likely spinel would just make her hand big and slap, which technically due to gap is more than enough.
But from other hand Chapulin can use BFR, so if he uses BFR first that would be basically gg.
Well yeah but as much as it may, I restricted the magic stuff for fairly obvious reason's:
53wrvn.gif

He would win way too easily with those in his disposal, It isn't fair at least in this comparable 7-A scenario. XD

(Though if its all standard and unequaled. While Spinel is currently FAAAAR STRONGER Obviously, in terms of speed and cunning however, possibly the Grasshopper could still blitz as some of his reactionary feats could potentially be FTL+ meaning compared to relativistic he'll have the faster action's regarding any "omae wa mou shindeiru" hacks.)

Like I said though, This is a fun and games, basically this bout isn't the normal boundaries one would consider in a standard fight. In this scenario there is a 7-A Grasshopper (Meaning there is not a full on one shot scenario in this version)

So with this in mind. Grasshopper's primary Hammer's attacks are at least twice strong with his Squeaky Mallet, though given Spinel's extraterrestrial space rock physiology, the Hammer's blows more so with her rubber hose characteristics will surely not be as effective unless Grasshopper knew where to aim at her weak point, which be her Gem itself, But Grasshopper has no prior knowledge and he doesn't really serve justice that way (I mean he is a Super Hero moral after all), This is more evident in the plot that clearly he doesn't want to outright kill her So yes he'll get walloped for a while alright. But thankfully thanks to Grasshopper's Regen, Toon Force, and being one exceedingly lucky son of a gun he can still keep going from Spinel's blunt attacks, via Luck something his way can go.

Now to not keep it bland I also made the effort to provide some good imagery so bear with me, here are some more win cons as eventually he'll either:

- Bring out his trusty Paralyzing Horn.
f8fb70db-29e2-460e-9c3c-3f69ad2938b8

Which those become completely unresponsive under the effect (above) until Grasshopper decides to free you even having quick plans with it in successfully subduing his opponents and pretty much take advantage of anything that will be thrown at him... quite literally which even has an absurd range to cover for it and its potent enough to counter advanced aliens.

- Shrinking Pills usage.
1-chapulin-colorado-line-up-david-alvarez.jpg

Tiny-ish pills to be exact that shrinks himself down to 7 Inches (above), This size hasn't hindered him in consistently stupefying and stagger in this size, using other abilities in said state. Becomes a harder target to find, tricking the other into submission and can also apprehend with one hand. Though no way in hell Chapulin can apprehend Class M's or physically fully deal damage to gum gum rubber fruit alien powers it can at least buy him some time to elaborate a plan, which he has mostly done in series as quickly as a paralyzing horn plan.

- Rely on his frankly surprisingly vast AF Grasshopper senses.
6055861cd235496d85478fdc6b81475b.jpg

Via his Vinyl Antennas will theoretically help him coldly track Spinel's presences if she's near him or far away, given he detects the presence of criminals among dangerous situations in exceeding ranges, seeing them through objects. capture hazards. Hears for pleas at far distances, as far into different time periods. evaded bullets not looking where at night. and when Spinel appears behind him, Grasshopper will react instantly via his precog "Sixth Sense" Although one could argue maybe this 'could' be difficult given Spinel made Garnet, another character with Precog out of all things struggle initially but eventually Garnet seems to finally keep up with her.

- Elaborate his very own Shunkan Ido's
el_chapulin_colorado_vs_goku_intro_4_by_hansg543_dczeeks-fullview.jpg

Mostly what Spinel did by saying the good old phrase "OH NOW CAN HELP/DEFEND ME NOW!!?" And he appears with some silly movements but mostly without much fail, However if he is in a very sticky situation he can also use this in more ways then just being summoned. Unlike Goku though, he doesn't need to focus let alone put his fingers in his forehead as he is able to just vanish at will, reappear with his other things like his hammer even if he didn't have it before, no short of using this in combat effectively out of reach and overwhelming some opponents. and conventional BFR won't work against the Grasshopper as he'll simply reappear out of whatever it may be.

And do keep in mind there's also a reason I put Goku there as Grasshopper's seems to be a living warp pad! teleporting from the middle of spaceships in the far reaches of space, In different planets like Venus, including Mars and potentially also Interdimensional, having easily functioned in the circus like pocket dimension of robot clowns who control and defy the laws of reality like drawings come to life, danced and singed with them eventually then reappearing out of said pocket dimension.

- Potentially Break through the Fourth Wall
25fbb65b-af27-4a66-a8a2-ea80329c51ec

Man they have lost the perfect opportunity to make Spinel more appropriately toon like in this regard, but Grassy is highly aware having Read his own Comics, consistently aware of the audience (Hence the Dolphin censor gag I did in the plot is him being aware), and In the "Final episode of Chapulin Colorado" he's aware of his show relatively ending and can interact with actors and surrounding sets. Which is pretty meta when you think about it.

- Tinker with time.
5424n1.gif

Aside the Time Lord stuff, He can also advance or delay the time and even seemingly reversed this much for a villain to take longer, giving him time to confidentially relax.

- Has a stand on his side! (Telekinesis actually).
522.jpg

He can seemingly control/suspend bar weights off the ground, which later falls on a waiter. and here similarly.

- Can make use of some telepathic maneuvers.
552f6cd45af104baacd71e5a6a5ebde5.gif

Basically he can hear a plea from someone's mind. Heard a gypsy's plea from a much further range. Venusians flew with the Venus rocks and afterwards after being told how to operate it, Chapulin mastered these rocks. Technically it could be possible to read and subdue her movements even more with this.

-Shifts it into maximum overdrive.
53wji3.gif

If the opponent is still a quick one he'll also amp himself and fodder the opponent, already having a plan elaborated in this state.

- And similarly and surely calm her in song form.
tenor.gif

Just like Steven did, Grasshopper can eventually take this role as well. He can initiate a musical number about the specific situation it may be. Here's him singing about Determination and Heart.

Trust me... He has initiated this throughout. XD

Spinel has attributes that would make this tricky initially... But Chap/Grassy seems to have FAR MORE bag of tricks/versatility on his hands to subdue her. Not to mention as we can see his lucks at his most dire literally goes like this (example), but more often not he should ultimately win.

Back