• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record of Ragnarok: Whatever the hell happened to this verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see no evidence that he literally moved the moon / the sun to make it dark. I'm sorry.

They're not even on Earth they're on Heaven and we don't know how day / night works there. This to me is no different than the Arena changing to become flooded or transforming into London for the Sasaki Kojiro and Jack the Ripper fights respectively.

How ignore dura? I know it said can pierce any defense, but pierce in this state more like potency or sharpness of its than a form of durable negation.
The Valkyrie's ability allows Lu Bu's attacks to be effective against defenses/shields, bypassing the defenses/shields defense. which i s a form of Dura Neg

Where the part mentioned about bypassing defense? I just saw only "shield breaker".
Her name is shield breaker, which is her ability to damage/break defense much easier than normal, which is essentially bypassing its defense. Its not one of those directly saying it moments.

I see no evidence that he literally moved the moon / the sun to make it dark. I'm sorry.

They're not even on Earth they're on Heaven and we don't know how day / night works there. This to me is no different than the Arena changing to become flooded or transforming into London for the Sasaki Kojiro and Jack the Ripper fights respectively.
^^^ This

The best on-panel feats are Tier 7 ... There should be no discussion of upgrading to Tier 5 based just on hype statements

Also, the mythological event that is Shiva's Tandav - is the destruction of the Universe, rather than just the planet. It could even be Multiversal destruction because there is a story in the Ramayan which references parallel universes : mound of rings

Not related to anything. Just an interesting tidbit of Indian mythology

Looking back over the Shiva stuff, if we are taking the “sustains the Ganges” as a literal feat, will be doing the same with Shiva’s introduction as Bhairava of the Cosmos (Bhairava translating to “he who creates, sustains and destroys”)?

Edit: Speaking of sustaining feats, doesn’t the recent thread on them make the Ganges null since we now need a bunch of proof that it will be immediately destroyed without X sustaining it?

Last edited:
Can somebody remind me what is left to do here please?

I believe we're finished now? It seems that everything has been wrapped up, but I may be wrong. If I am, i'd definitely prefer if someone corrected me.

I believe we're finished now? It seems that everything has been wrapped up, but I may be wrong. If I am, i'd definitely prefer if someone corrected me.
People ask if the tier 5 is really valable since the 5-C feat is not proved since we see nowhere that the moon/sun were moved and that the 5-B are like title and hype

Ah, ok. Well, Shiva's 5-B (potentially universal statement according to RoyGundam said) should still work, as it was the narrator.

We usually consider narrator statements legitimate, as it's the omniscient narrator and there's no reason the narrator would make hype statements, he's there to explain what's going on and give lore.

Do we just put Shiva at "at least 5-B, possibly 3-A"? It just says "universe", and the cosmology is vague, so that might be the safest option.

5-B should be fine, but universal power seems exaggerated based on what we have seen so far.

5-B should be fine, but universal power seems exaggerated based on what we have seen so far.
We do have Zeus and Adam at possibly low 2-C for the big bang things, so I think a "possibly" on 3-A is reasonable.

If it doesn't get agreed on, that's fine, it's just a "possibly" anyway.

PossIbly Low 2-C seems exaggerated for Zeus and Adam as well, especially if this verse treats the big bang as a physical energy explosion, which is just 3-A in its totality.

Do you suggest we change the profiles to possibly 3-A? If so, we might want to get other members who are knowledgeable on the verse to give their opinions, as that was a pretty big deal iirc.

I was never involved in that discussion, I just remember it being a big discussion.

Do you suggest we change the profiles to possibly 3-A? If so, we might want to get other members who are knowledgeable on the verse to give their opinions, as that was a pretty big deal iirc.
Why even zeus and adam have low 2-C thing? It's stated or tell nowhere that zeus tanked or made the big bang

Actually it was chapter 40, but ya I guess if there using some mythology stuff then I guess it should be somewhat legit I guess
Edit: also appertly his first technique(the dance) was supposed to bring about the destruction of the world

7742559-3449d769-90ff-4567-9dad-990dcbfa45fb.png

So there’s that to
And that thing is pretty much a hype it's like the narrator talk about a prophecy than a real thing + with what we have see i don't even understand how you guy thing this is legit.

And? He can be here and have see it from the outside, so was not in the range of the big bang, it's a really big assumption for me...
He's a battler, why would he consider it a thrill? He's never shown to care for visuals, and he consistently is shown having fun because of fights, and is sometimes portrayed as masochistic and sadistic.

It's a pretty massive assumption to say he just... viewed it from the outside of the universe.

And that thing is pretty much a hype it's like the narrator talk about a prophecy than a real thing + with what we have see i don't even understand how you guy thing this is legit.
The narrator doesn't give hype statements. I've explained this already.

He's a battler, why would be consider it a thrill? He's never shown to care for visuals, and he consistently is shown having fun because of fights, and is sometimes portrayed as masochistic and sadistic.

It's a pretty massive assumption to say he just... viewed it from the outside of the universe.

The narrator doesn't give hype statements. I've explained this already.
How can this be an assumption when we don't even know if the heaven is in the universe?, Not because he have fun because of fight that it show that he was here when the big bang was created and not because he don't usually care for visual that it will be the same here, the big bang is like the only big thing he have surely see.

The universal don't existed at that time so yeah except you tell he was particularly in the exact range if the big band i don't understand why you guy would asumme that he was here.

For the narrator you just tell that we considere it usually being valable, but here when he talked about most if the god that was just thing like title that people use for them or hype like lol he using the final techniques have just add flame to his body.

How can this be an assumption when we don't even know if the heaven is in the universe?, Not because he have fun because of fight that it show that he was here when the big bang was created and not because he don't usually care for visual that it will be the same here, the big bang is like the only big thing he have surely see.

The universal don't existed at that time so yeah except you tell he was particularly in the exact range if the big band i don't understand why you guy would asumme that he was here.
We know heaven is separate from the universe, but i've literally already explained why he wouldn't care if it was just... visuals. You're arguing he thought it was a thrill because he saw it, which just makes literally no sense. It's a much bigger assumption to say he wasn't there, with much bigger leaps in logic.

For the narrator you just tell that we considere it usually being valable, but here when he talked about most if the god that was just thing like title that people use for them or hype like lol he using the final techniques have just add flame to his body.
The Omniscient Narrator doesn't lie, and doesn't give hype statements.

Also, visuals don't mean that's all it did. It added flames, but it was also a power boost.

We know heaven is separate from the universe, but i've literally already explained why he wouldn't care if it was just... visuals. You're arguing he thought it was a thrill because he saw it, which just makes literally no sense. It's a much bigger assumption to say he wasn't there, with much bigger leaps in logic.
Why it would be not a thrill just because he doesn't care for visual in the common thing? Not like the creation of the universe is a common thing, even more when this statement was made from the present, at this time he could have been impressed or even that the creation for the universe was the only thrill thing for him

You guy have like to prove that he was not in heaven for that

Why it would be not a thrill just because he doesn't care for visual in the common thing? Not like the creation of the universe is a common thing, even more when this statement was made from the present, at this time he could have been impressed or even that the creation for the universe was the only thrill thing for him
That's literally a massive assumption, for the reasons i've already given.
You guy have like to prove that he was not in heaven for that
This is a complete non-argument, dude. It only works under the assumption that he considered the big bang a thrill because he viewed it from an outside perspective, which goes against his character, and context from the story.

Also, why would Zeus compare the thrill of the fight to the Big Bang if he wasn't there? Why would he compare a physical brawl to a cool looking visual??

He doesn't go against his character except if you know his character from some billion year. The context of the story just talk about him having a thrill when the big bang have appear no even one intention show for him to have tank this phenomenon, he will just directly if he had to it.

It's a biggest assumption to tell that he was outside the heaven for this, when we doesn't even know if they can live outside an universe.

I will stop to talk about it since i have to sleep but for le all of this is just trying to wank from thing we don't even know exactly and i don't know how much thread were refused for that.

He doesn't go against his character except if you know his character from some billion year. The context of the story just talk about him having a thrill when the big bang have appear no even one intention show for him to have tank this phenomenon, he will just directly if he had to it.
His character loves fighting, pain, is masochistic, and sadistic.
It's a biggest assumption to tell that he was outside the heaven for this, when we doesn't even know if they can live outside an universe.
No, not really.
I will stop to talk about it since i have to sleep but for le all of this is just trying to wank from thing we don't even know exactly and i don't know how much thread were refused for that.
You're accusing me of wank? I could claim you're just trying to downplay Zeus and Adam with backwards and inconsistent logic.

You're using multiple fallacious arguments, there's no reason for you to claim wank other than your bias against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back