• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record Of Ragnarok CRT Round 3 and 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kojiro’s is the only page currently made and it reflects the 5-B so yes. Rana is currently making the profiles for the other 3 pages that this CRT would affect so this can be closed.
It seems best to wait until all of the work has been done, in case input is needed.

What exactly does Jack's Volund ability fall under? Anything he touches with his glove turns into a divine weapon that can hurt a god.

On second thought, empowerment seems to be restricted to oneself only, not external objects.

Hmm, then what's Volund ability fall to? I say blessing but i 'm still doubting it
I could be wrong. but maybe Conceptual Manipulation?
  • Concept Alteration: The ability to manipulate, alter, or change concepts. By using this ability, concepts themselves can be changed in a variety of ways. The concept can have have an object added to it, an object taken from it, or change the current principle of the concept. If a concept is changed, the world is altered in some way to fit this new conceptual definition, though the extent of this varies by the type of concept being manipulated.
Or maybe Law Manipulation since they rule man-made weapons not harming gods as a law?

You forgot about these two.

Fusionism and Soul Manipulation (The human combatants fuse their being with the Valkyries into one, including their souls)

It is not conceptual manipulation. That is a far more advanced ability.

However, maybe we need a new powers page for "Weapon Enhancement" or somesuch?

It is not conceptual manipulation. That is a far more advanced ability.

However, maybe we need a new powers page for "Weapon Enhancement" or somesuch?
I think so, cuz even Lancelot from Fate/Zero has the same ability, where anything he touches turns into a Noble Phantasm, but it isn't listed in his abilites.

Cool

I'll just fix up some of the grammar and make it. I'm not sure about it being Volund Physiology since its not really a physiological thing limited to a species like other physiological pages. I think Volund like the GoHs Borrowed Powers is fine as a name.

Well, the suggested new verse-specific powers and abilities page seems fine to me, but we need more staff approval.

Can somebody summarise what we still need to do here please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back