• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record Of Ragnarok CRT Round 3 and 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly surprised that we got profiles for Shiva and Raiden before Jack The Ripper and Hercules/Heracles. Also wanted to discuss Poseidon's and Sasaki Kojiro's profiles as well.

First off, let's start with Poseidon, there are 2 things we can go off of. One is scaling him by his feats, in which case it would be the 9-A feat he performed on his own. [The links for the calls are broken so I didn't link them].

Or we go off of statements: There is more evidence supporting him being 5-B like the other gods

It's stated that the gods tremble at the thought of invoking his wrath and even stated as being the most fearsome of the gods.

The other gods are scared of him

His mere presence has proved why he is the most fearsome of the 12 gods.

This is also backed up by him killing Adamas who consumed Kronos' blood which acts the same as Heracles consuming Zeus' blood that granted Heracles the strength of Zeus. Kronos in the past fought Zeus which would also make Kronos 5-B. Adamas consuming Kronos' blood would also give him the strength of Kronos, which then makes Adamas 5-B.

Ares even states that killing Adamas was no joke, and Ares has fought Heracles in the past. Hermes then says that no one objected to Poseidon's request which he deemed more terrifying than killing Adamas.

If anything, the statements side more with him being 5-B rather than the very casual 9-A feat he performs during his grand entrance.

And Sasaki Kojiro would be 5-B with Volund for beating Poseidon.

With this, I have already presented that Heracles is 5-B, especially since after achieving godhood, he surpassed his demi-god self. And Jack The Ripper is able to harm him with his Volund.

Conclusion:
Poseidon, Sasaki Kojori with Volund, Hercules and Jack The Ripper with Volund should all be 5-B.

If this is accepted, then we discuss their abilities.

Last edited:
At first glance, it seems alright. I agree. Always found those statistics a bit odd

Honestly? I had a issue about the 5-B rating but i'm too lazy for arguing atm lel

So counting me on agreeing/low-key neutral

One Question though.
Why are the gods not low 2c? Zeus was credited as the creator of Cosmos and we can see that when he fought Kronos, it was in a different realm/ Dimension. So the Universe had to be created by him at some point

I don't have any issues with this.

BTW: I don't think you need to make a CRT for profiles we don't have yet unless they're verse changing.

Last edited:
If there is new scaling, I think that it is good to ask for input.

I don't have any issues with this.

BTW: I don't think you need to make a CRT for profiles we don't have yet unless they're verse changing.
It was mainly for Sasaki Kojiro since his rating is 9-A which comes from scaling off of Poseidon. If this gets accepted, Kojiro's profile would be upgraded first and then I'd be able to make Poseidon's profile.

You know this scene exists, right?
shuumatsu_no_valkyrie_23_24.png

@RanaProGamer How about Jack and Heracles?
Heracles would 5-B before godhead/completing his labour using the blood and Ares' statements, and I think 'possibly higher' after achieving godhood since Ares stated that he can't beat current Herc. Jack would definitely be 5-B since whatever he touched was able to consistently damage Herc.

So do you think that we have enough support to apply this now? It does not seem very controversial.

Okay. It can probably be applied then.

I'm not very good at the whole "boss" bit though, as my sense of judgement is not so good at times. I prefer to handle organisation, structure, and maintenance work. That's the key areas in which I have done crucial work for this community.

Okay. It can probably be applied then.

I'm not very good at the whole "boss" bit though, as my sense of judgement is not so good at times. I prefer to handle organisation, structure, and maintenance work. That's the key areas in which I have done crucial work for this community.
Oh, I didn't mean in like an offensive way, my bad.

No problem at all. I was just musing out loud.

(His mere presence induced fear in all the humans and the gods in the stage) should be changed to (A mere glance induced fear in all the humans and gods in the arena), his hand being decapitated should be dismembered, and he should also get Analytical Prediction (Was able to read Kojiro’s Thousand Image Defense).

(His mere presence induced fear in all the humans and the gods in the stage) should be changed to (A mere glance induced fear in all the humans and gods in the arena), his hand being decapitated should be dismembered, and he should also get Analytical Prediction (Was able to read Kojiro’s Thousand Image Defense).
And added. Thanks for the suggestions. I'll send Heracles and Jack profiles as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back