• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:adding Resistance to Time Stop and Updating Hit's Range | Dragon Ball Super Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
deathnote-instructions1.jpg

if it wasnt only humans, it would be written ''the specie/whatever **** whose name is written in this note shall die''
Ah I see, good point Bro

So no proof then?
What proof are you talking about? Just watch the DB show and you will realize that hax resistance is not much of a thing in dragon ball.
And also hax is literally an ability that ignore AP and allows characters to win regardless of AP (for example, Light Yagami can kill Goku just by writing his name on the Death Note, despite Light being a normal human otherwise).
Where is the evidence that light yagami with death note has ever killed someone on the level of goku?
This is what i was talking about before. You and this this wiki treats hax as NLF.
It's just that in DB many of the haxes (I said many, not ALL) rely on AP so they don't work against stronger opponents. Characters don't normally resist hax for being stronger unless explicably said so, and this would imply that the hax has a weakness of failing against stronger opponents
No, the haxes in dragon ball are just fine. It is you and this wiki's flawed logic that treats hax as NLF.

Last edited:
Yes. In Dragon ball, if you look at most cases of characters resisting hax, it is not because of hax resistance, but the character's sheer raw power or speed
Except when that's not the case which is about every other time 🤷‍♂️

seeing the thread really weakness hax by passing power is only mechanical verse dragon ball more power is equal to a resistance

What proof are you talking about? Just watch the DB show and you will realize that hax resistance is not much of a thing in dragon ball.
Then why are you arguing to add a resistance to them? Even you admit it's resisted with sheer power, and not due to a resistance for them
Where is the evidence that light yagami with death note has ever killed someone on the level of goku?
This is what i was talking about before. You and this this wiki treats hax as NLF.

No, the haxes in dragon ball are just fine. It is you and this wiki's flawed logic that treats hax as NLF.
It's much more NLF to assume all haxes everywhere fail because someone is stronger than the caster of the hax

I don't think you know how hax works...... Hax is something that is supposed to ignore the stats of a character if we see a hax not working on someone because of the massive difference in power then that's a weakness of the hax itself we are not going to assume that each hax work that way especially in DB where Moro hax worked on characters who are on a whole other level than him so basically not every hax in DB has the same weaknesses some of them can be resisted by raw power such us Hit time abilities and some of them can't be resisted via higher power like Captain Ginyu and Moro hax

deathnote-instructions1.jpg

if it wasnt only humans, it would be written ''the specie/whatever **** whose name is written in this note shall die''
Tbh this is a bad logic and it doesn't even mean anything just because I said "I'm gonna erase every human from history" doesn't really mean my EE ability work only on humans this logic really need to stop tnh

Tbh this is a bad logic and it doesn't even mean anything just because I said "I'm gonna erase every human from history" doesn't really mean my EE ability work only on humans this logic really need to stop
What? I said that Death Note only works in Humans, so, it wouldnt work in Goku, what are u talking about?

What? I said that Death Note only works in Humans, so, it wouldnt work in Goku, what are u talking about?
Yeah I know and I completely disagree with that the the arguments for why Death working only on humans is just based on the fact that only the word "humans" was mentioned in the Death note rules which is not an enough argument for me tbh if I said : "I'm gonna erase every human from history" doesn't really mean my EE ability work only on humans......

Yeah I know and I completely disagree with that the the arguments for why Death working only on humans is just based on the fact that only the word "humans" was mentioned in the Death not rules which is not an enough argument for me tbh that's like saying "I'm gonna erase every human from history" doesn't really mean my EE ability work only on humans
But the point is, the ability is rated as ''the human whose name is wrotten shall die'', thats a rule of Death Note itself, it nowhere is smilar to ''I will erase all humans from history''

Should we focus on the main goal of this CRT instead of derailibg this? If you guys want to nuke DB hax resistance then make another CRT for it

I don't think you know how hax works...... Hax is something that is supposed to ignore the stats of a character if we see a hax not working on someone because of the massive difference in power then that's a weakness of the hax itself we are not going to assume that each hax work that way especially in DB where Moro hax worked on characters who are on a whole other level than him so basically not every hax in DB has the same weaknesses some of them can be resisted by raw power such us Hit time abilities and some of them can't be resisted via higher power like Captain Ginyu and Moro hax
I disagree. If light yagami hasn't affected a tier 2 lvl character officially then why should we assume that he can kill goku? Just because he can kill some fodders with his death hax, that doesn't means that his hax would work on characters astronomically higher than him. Assuming otherwise would be NLF.
Anyway we are derailing this thread. I agree with time manip/stop resistance for goku since he was able to counter hit's time skip.

Is Goku's immeasarable speed feat really an outlier though? You have characters such as Jiren and Dyspo moving in the Time skip, as well as others. Plus we have characters who surpass or react to infinte Zamasu, who can travel through time via spreading his essence, that's immeasarable speed. There's some other examples as well.

Last edited:
Also, addressing the weakness of the hax argument. The characters in Dragonball via power should indeed have a resistance to the abilities which states or have show power negates it. It's clearly shown that power is the cause of these negations. Power and strength isnt the same in every verse. Power in dragonball has also shown to create tears in space time and other abilities. Letting characters from other verses negate the hakai or something cause they're stronger would be akin to letting them use the vice shout, since you can do that via raw power in dragonball. Hakai for example, affects the soul. There's no good reason for another character from a different story, without a strong enough proven resistance to soul destruction, would be able to resist the soul destruction of the hakai.

I disagree. If light yagami hasn't affected a tier 2 lvl character officially then why should we assume that he can kill goku?
Disagree with facts means absolutely nothing the reason why ligh yagami death hax would work is because Goku hasn't shown any Resistance to Death hax therefore there is no reason to assume that death manip isn't gonna work on Goku, saying that hax would Faile just because he is stronger is a headcanon and NLf on it's own.

Just because he can kill some fodders with his death hax, that doesn't means that his hax would work on characters astronomically higher than him
Because hax Ignore durability that's why it work on stronger characters if they have 0 resistance

Assuming otherwise would be NLF.
No it won't be NLf as that's how the concept of hax works here since it bypass durability, this is literally a common sense it doesn't really take a genius to understand all of that

Last edited:
Death Note only works on humans so that argument is irrelevant. Besides, this is how hax usually works. You're either strong enough to overcome the limitations of the hax, or you have counter-hax yourself.

I was planning on making a detailed thread on the topic, but oh well.

Can somebody link me to the previous thread where the resistance was removed?

A more detailed thread might be a better idea, because this thread has gone nowhere so far.

I agree with the OP though.

A more detailed thread might be a better idea, because this thread has gone nowhere so far.

I agree with the OP though.
Yeah definitely this thread got derailed to the point that the discussion turned about what death note can kill or not kill

My point still stand: Disagree

But there is flaw to this logic:
1. Infinite Speed allow you to achieve something similar to time-stop as when you move your opponent frozen in time, like being stopped in time. But this is not a hax, you simply move so fast that you opponent frozen in time, as oppose to when you frozen your opponent in time by using time hax to stop time. So react to this is speed feat, not hax resistance.
2. in U6 vs U7 arc, we never have feat of Hit using his time manip on other people, unlike his feat in pre-ToP when he fight those gang and in ToP when he fight Jiren which is legit feat of time-stopping your opponent. In U6 vs U7, Hit only apply his time manip on himself to fast forward in time, he never apply it on Goku so we can't confirm Goku resist time manip or not (possibly only when Goku fired his KamehameHa Hit start use it on opponent, and Goku have 2 scenes where he can't resist it at all). So Goku reacted to this and punched Hit is speed feat (which either Immeasurable or Infinite) or Precognition (as he foresaw future to intercept Hit fast forward himself to future to strike).

Well he was stated to force his way to the future, predicted hit and was able to move in hits "skipped time ".
Maybe some possible limited time manipulation or immeasurable speed or precognition

It's either limited time travel and/or resistance to time stop. Hit's feat is achieved with an ability, so it's not a speed feat (though infinite speed for DBS doesn't sound too bad). Precognition doesn't allow you to move in time stop or in the future, so I don't see how that would apply here either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back