• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rawk Hawk VS Ganos, two birds fighting in their final bout.

Ganos has worked his way up the ladder in the Glitz Pit under the name of "Avian Avatar". He makes it to the Championship match against Rawk Hawk. Grubba tells him, "Don't do none of that there fancy Ki shootin' or energy spoutin', them fans need a real show. Make it electrifyin' if ya want, but don't go overboard, okay?"

Location: Glitz Pit. In character, my proposed Grubba restrictions apply.

Grubba's rules suggest that he knows of Ganos's Electricity Manipulation, which, unless Grubba's been sneaking around again, means he knows of Ganos's Avian Form; Ganos has Energy Manipulation, but not Electricity Manipulation in his Base form.

Since his Base is Unknown & his Avian Form is 4-C, matching at Rawk Hawk's 4-C, I'm assuming Ganos starts in Avian Form. Thus, since I don't know the numbers for their statistics, let's compare their powers & abilities.

IN THE CORNER OF REIGNING CHAMPION, RAAAAAAAWK HAAAAAAAWK:

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Skilled wrestler

IN THE CORNER OF THE CHALLENGER, GANOS:

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Arts, Chi Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Transformation | Electricity Manipulation, Statistics Amplification (Increases his strength every minute)

....So yeah. Notice that "Increases his strength every minute" part? Assuming that's in play, Rawk Hawk might be screwed, depending on the rate of increase.

If it's a literal minute.... Well, pro wrestling match or not, I don't expect a duration of longer than 5, maybe 10 minutes, & that's being generous. I mean, since it's an arranged match, Rawk Hawk might give Ganos precious power-up time by showboating or "going easy" on Ganos for the delight of the fans.

Alternatively, if Rawk Hawk got serious.... Apparently, he has Flight? So I guess he could do some fancy flying to... buy time? Grab/Throw Ganos around?

Even ignoring the questions of if a 4-C would be hurt by being dropped a few feet from the air onto the stone, or if a 4-C throwing another 4-C into the Glitz Pit wouldn't just break whatever's keeping it afloat & send it crashing down onto Rogueport....

Rawk Hawk might have an even fight on his hands... wings...talons...? Whatever he has. But the longer it goes on, the more likely he might need to resort to ringing out Ganos. Be it out of the ring, or out of Glitzville entirely. And I doubt his pride or his fans would let the RAAAAAAAWK win that way.

I suppose his flight MIGHT allow him some fancy maneuvering for slightly better offenses & defenses, & defending Champion Rawk Hawk could be the more versatile of the two. (I wonder if this is a match where he'd shake the ceiling to drop buckets & such onto the arena.)

Meanwhile, Ganos can progressively gain an edge with his passive stat amping, & while it might harm him, too, he might be able to get better range via his electricity.

Ultimately, I'm not sure. 'Rawk Hawk could win... if he foresook his fans & Grubba & Jolene, & went in & kicked Ganos's ass as fast as possible. He at least has a slight edge via his Flight -apparently he has that- & possibly his greater experience/skill.

He also has the shameful option of using his flight to try to BFR Ganos, but electricity could make it difficult. It's also dubious if he has the lifting strength to throw Ganos well. Probably?

But Ganos could win if this went on long enough for him to get passively powered up enough.

Really, I guess a lot of the outcome depends on how long the match is scheduled to last, how fast Ganos powers up, what utility/range his electricity has, & whether Rawk Hawk is willing to sacrifice some of his pride as a fighter to win... which might be a little out-of-character for him here.

Worst case scenario, Rawk Hawk pleases his fans too much during the fight, & lets them down by eating a bunch of knuckle sandwiches, getting "shock therapy" mid-match, passes out, & goes home wishing on several broken wishbones, followed by missing his first family Thanksgiving in ages, later having nightmares involving fried turkey for a few weeks.

Back