• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rankings of Strongest Star Wars characters

I listed it by Fun and Games, so it's rather not ruled out by the objective rules of this wiki. This is just a general thread, of what you think the most powerful Star Wars characters are. Since it's your subjective opinion, you can rank the 5-Bs along the 4-Bs if you wish regardless of the outlier. I'm not planning for any debate in this thread, cause I just want to hear what people think. In the end, this is all for fun. You can do either Canon, legends, or both. I remember making this a while back, but I think it got shuffled or destroyed during the forum move, since I'm unable to find it.

Entities not included.

God tier:
1. Luke Skywalker
2. Koro Ziil
3. Darth Caedus
4. Darish Vol
5. Onimi

Demi-girl tier:
6. Lord Nyax
7. UnuThul, Overlord Shimrra
8. DE Sidious
9. Knightfall Vader

Force non-conforming self-proclaimed gods:
10. Kueller, Gethzerion
11. Dooku, Anakin Skywalker
12. Tenebrae, Yoda

The rest:
13. Obi-Wan, Kyle Katarn, Kyp Durron, Joruus C'baoth
14. Mace Windu (SCL)
15. Mother Talzin, Pong Krell, Ventress, Maul

Get good tier:
16. Darth Krayt, Exar Kun
17. Old Republic Titans (Vaylin, Arcann, Malgus, Outlander), Lost Tribe, Legacy Sith
18. Exiles

Last edited:
1. Luke
2. Onimi
3. Vitiate
4. Caedus
5. DE Sidious
6. Darth Krayt
7. Darish Vol
8. Lord Nyax
9. Unuthul
10. Shimrra
11. Mustafar Vader/Mustafar Kenobi
12. Mustafar Kenobi/Mustafar Vader
13. Yoda
14. Vaylin/Revan
15. Revan/Vaylin

HoT is class dependant so not here

Last edited:
Updated. Also bumping for some visibility as I am interested to see others' lists.

1. Luke Skywalker
2. Onimi
3. Darth Krayt/Darth Caedus
4. Darth Caedus/Darth Krayt
5. Karness Muur
6. Darish Vol
7. Charal/Old Daka
8. Old Daka/Charal
9. Anakin Skywalker
10. Gethzerion
11. Lord Nyax
12. Hidden One