• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ranking a Cast's Fighting Intellect

Lots of series have a clear hierarchy. Often characters (Sasuke, Goku, and a few others) are praised for their skill and being a fighting genius. Lots of times if stats were equalized, one character however would probably beat a more skilled one either due to more power or a particularly broken power

However, for the sake of argument, let's change things up. Rank the notable cast (eg, don't bother listing Hidan if you're ranking Naruto, Raditz if DBZ, Savage Opress if Star Wars, etc) for combat intelligence. If stats were equalized, how would the ranking change?

The point of the list is basically "if everyone was equal in power, with maybe abilities being still different (but nothing OP allowed), who would come out number 1 in any given series?"

An example would be me thinking Kakashi would take Madara given those conditions

It was just an example, I don't actually think that

I think Itachi would under those conditions however, as memetic as that sounds

Back