• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

StorytellingDemonKing

God Universes
He/Him
In this CRT I want to purpose the idea of Rakudai Kishi No Cavalry verse page and character profile deletion. There are a couple of reasons why I think they should be deleted so I will just name them:
  • Lack of scans. Practically all of the profiles lack scans. Even the "well-made" profiles (Ikki and Stella) have practically no scans on their powers and abilities, AP, or speed sections.
  • Using non-officially translated sources. (fan translations) Currently, only 5 volumes out of 18 are officially translated which makes the validity of information and justifications called into question. Especially when you look back at the first point. Not to say the profiles were made with malicious intent but it's just safer to use official sources which to some are easier to access.
  • Bad justifications. This is mostly regarding speed and especially with FTL stuff. It's mostly just circular. "Ikki is comparable to Stella", "Stella is FTL because she's comparable/faster to Mikoto", "Mikoto is Relativistic because of her scaling to Stella" or something like that. And again, no scans whatsoever.
  • No references. Even when you give the benefit of the doubt, to let's say Ikki, and find his "feats" section, most of it is copy and paste without even referencing from which volume or chapters the quotes are taken from.
  • Overall, the profiles are badly made. The "best" profiles (Ikki and Stella) are mediocre at best. The rest of the character profiles are practically empty with bad formatting or awful justifications. I mean just look at Renren's speed justification. It literally links to a fan translation site and the info is literally not available because it is deleted. I really wouldn't be surprised if this isn't the only case.
Maybe there could be more and better reasons for their deletion but I consider the previously brought up points to be sufficient. And I really do love the series. I have read up to volume 4 and started volume 5 a while ago so it's really painful to see a good series, with supposedly a lot of supporters, poorly made on this site. So yeah, that's it from me. Let's see what everyone else thinks.

Using non-officially translated sources. (fan translations)
Tbh that's not really a big issue imo, some manga and such have absolute ******* dogshit official translations and fan translations end up being vastly more accurate, well put together and viable in some cases (Looking at you Viz and 7).
Sometimes they aren't. Case by case in this instance, i dont know shit about this verse tho so I'm just going by rule of thumb.

The rest of the complaints, a few anyway, check out tho, but again, don't know shit about the verse.

Because I'm lazy? lol

And if I were to revise it I would rather do it from scratch with official sources.

Also just a side note, I went to Touka's profile, and her Powers and Abilities section is a joke. She has electricity manipulation (which obviously links to electricity manipulation) and then the justification of "via sensing the electric impulses in the opponent's body, can shut down the opponent's brain by driving lightning into their skull, can short-circuit machines by touching them" which links to...electricity manipulation. The profiles are just bad. I have no clue on why they should be defended in any capacity. Wouldn't be surprised if the profiles in the past are deleted on less grounds than this.

Tbh that's not really a big issue imo, some manga and such have absolute ******* dogshit official translations and fan translations end up being vastly more accurate, well put together and viable in some cases (Looking at you Viz and 7).
Sometimes they aren't. Case by case in this instance, i dont know shit about this verse tho so I'm just going by rule of thumb.

The rest of the complaints, a few anyway, check out tho, but again, don't know shit about the verse.
Yeah, I don't disagree with you but it's just me. I never really liked using fan translations. But the worse part is that they still don't have scans or sources referenced/linked. (one of Ikki's justification links you to a notepad with fan translations copy-pasted and no references from where they are taken lmao)

Lmao. Many great series starts with anime then fans likes that picks up few volumes of Novels then translation stops and series gets dropped by everyone RIP.
Yeah, from what I know even the official translations have issues. Currently, it hasn't released a new translated volume in a while and has no news of happening. Also, the LN itself is technically running yet hasn't released a volume in years IIRC. though don't quote me on that, it's from what I heard on reddit

Stella keep up with mikoto's ice magic

Feats :
The light in Mikoto's eyes instantly turned to magic.

Along her line of sight, sword-like pillars of ice burst out along the ground as they crossed the space between her and Stella, as though she intended to freeze it all.

Once again, Tsuruya goes on the offensive, launching attack after attack of Satin Ice at Stella, who for her part is staying out of her vision! The Crimson Princess' mobility, too, is top-notch! Yet, why is she dodging this desperately? Satin Ice was easy meat for Empress Dress previously!

It's...not the same as before. The technique itself is several times stronger. See, as far as I know, the Icy Sneer is only able to freeze a spherical space about 3 meters in diameter at the focal point of her vision. But right now, she is freezing everything in sight. The power of her Noble Art is now on a whole new level. That she had been hiding such an ace up her sleeve...shocking. A Noble Art like this might just be able to freeze the Crimson Princess' flames!

Even as Muroto spoke thus, the chance Mikoto had been waiting for arrived.

Stella had been keep up with swift steps, but she was hard-pressed to continue keep up a Noble Art that could reach lightspeed. The more she dodged desperately, the more her situational awareness waned, till she was hemmed in on either side by the walls of ice created by Satin Ice. (Vol 6)

Ice magic's mikoto have attack speed at least speed of light

Feats :
The magic he cast from the monocle - a rare sight among Devices - was one that could instantly reduce the temperature from the selected area in his vision to Absolute Zero.

"Ice Satin!"

A dazzling light wrapped in a cold, sharp shroud shot out from the monocle.

The specialty of this magic is that it immediately triggers the moment it focuses on the target. In other words, this magic travels at the effective speed of light. (Vol 6)

The base Stella here has sol. And so when she used her dragon spirit, all of her states would be amped by several tens of times. we take 30x according to the standard on the wiki means Stella 30c or ftl+ with dragon spirit

Feats :
As such, it was natural that the power output would be different.

Currently, Stella's physical ability was several tens of times greater than before. (Vol 8)

And ouma (Ikki's older brother) here is faster than Stella with dragon spirit

Feats :
"............!"

The white blade swung from the position after his body twisted to the limit fell onto Stella without a sound.

Despite just one strike, different from Ikki's Blade Steal, Ouma's Amaterasu, which had truly reached Twin-Wings's territory, exceeded the limit of reaction even for Stella with dragon's power dwelling inside her, Ryuuzume cut Stella's body diagonally. (Vol 8)

And here it looks like Ikki can't follow ouma but actually he can be faster than ouma and make ouma smile

Feats :
Oho!! Kurogane has taken off! He isn't wasting any time! And he's fast!!"

"He is a knight with limited range. He has to bring the fight into his domain if anything is to happen. This was the obvious choice to make, but…"Kaieda kept a close watch. This speed was not normal. Ikki's rush this time was faster than anything they'd seen before.

Ikki could now only move forwards.

As Ouma's Amaterasu would win in reach and speed, Ryuuzume would behead Ikki before Ikki's blade reached him

Unfortunately, his stance was too poor.

With a position like that, there was no way he could take a blow with Ouma's weight.

"Onii-samaaa!"

Ouma crushed Ikki along with Intetsu with his weighted blow.

But in the moment it seemed that would happen, something nobody could believe happened before their eyes.

Somehow, in the next moment, the one who was blown away was Ouma. (Vol 8)

Here too, when Stella with dragon spirit attacks each other with Ikki, it turns out that Ikki is faster.

Feats :
Somehow, in the next moment, the one who was blown away was Ouma.

Stella moved to deliver finishing blow. In order to bring her victory in the Seven Stars, in order to for her to surpass the one she had chased for so long, this attack with her entire body would…!!!!

The blade slipped through muscle and bone with ease. The fresh blood that spurted into the air and splattered onto the white stone was a deeper crimson than the magma. The blood boiled as though it was on the verge of igniting.

"Eh………?"

It couldn't have been anyone else. It was the 'Crimson Princess' Stella Vermillion's, dragon blood.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!!"

"H-He's countered! Just when you thought the match was over! Kurogane Ikki, who looked to be down for the count, has just counter-attacked!! He's sliced across Stella from bottom to top! What a reversal!!"

"It- It was 'Madoka'! He took the force of her attack and turned it back on her! I… I can't believe it! How could he manage it!" (Vol 9)

That way Ikki's base here is 30c above baseline because it's faster than Stella dragon spirit and faster than Ouma where Ouma itself is faster than Stella dragon spirit

Ittou shura
Ittou rasetsu

Ittou shura and ittou rasetsu Ikki after being trained by edelweiss experienced an increase which is 3x from the previous one

Feats :
Although Ikki could not hold out for an entire hour at the top, his level of control over magical power had grown. Even with the current result, the power of his Itto Shura ability has already doubled or tripled. (vol 12)

With this Ikki's amplifier should be:
Ittou shura before training : 30x
Ittou rasetsu before training : 300x
Ittou shura after training : 90x
Ittou rasetsu after training : 900x
(After training here is taken from after training with edelweiss which increases the amp 3x from before)

Oke so for ikki's speed is :
Base : 30c
Ittou shura before training : 30×30 : 900c
Ittou rasetsu before training : 30×300 : 9000c
Ittou shura after training : 30×90 : 2700c
Ittou rasetsu after training : 30×900 : 27000c

Ikki's ittou rasetsu stronger than bahamut howl Stella with dragon spirit

Feats :

(I can counter this…!)

He had already determined what she was capable of and she was attacking just as he had predicted. The speed and angle were perfect. He can turn her own blade against her. And with this much power behind her swing, it would surely be enough to create an opening - which he'd use for 'Ittou Rasetsu'. Match over.

"!!!!!!!!!!!"

The 'Crownless Sword King' and the 'Crimson Princess'. The final crossing of their blades. The one that started to charge, -it was Stella. She had already abandoned long-ranged battle using 'Katharterio Salamandra'. The reason was simple. If 'Ittou Rasetsu' is activated, he would be inside her swing and striking her down before 'Katharterio Salamandra' could even land the strike. Even if she tried to distance herself from him, the result would be the same. With the speed of Ikki using 'Itto Rasetsu', he could charge across the sea of magma before the bottoms of his shoes would burn down.

There is no victory at backing away. Then forward it is. (Vol 9)

And you can see clac bahamut howl in profil verse

Because here Stella is in a state of dragon spirit which means that bahamut howl in base mode is multiplied by 30 times which is (Stella dragon spirit above) :
3.688e+17 Joules x 30 = 1.1064e+19 joules (H7A)

Here because vol 9 Ikki uses ittou rasetsu to get H7A. And in vol 12 ittou rasetsu Ikki there is an increase of up to 3x from before then AP and dura :
1.1064×10^19 joules × 3 = 3.3192E19 joules (6C/island)

and also if you really want to delete this, my advice is to delete the characters that are not important or really bad, not all of them like ikki, stella, amane, nene, and other desperados.

moreover there are several characters in the top tier here such as tendou, ikki, and all desperados

And then this translator not miss translate. a lot of profiles don't use official translation and that's fine. This is just you're who's really fanatical about official translate without seeing the fan translate there is no miss translate

Last edited:
Stella keep up with mikoto's ice magic

Feats :
The light in Mikoto's eyes instantly turned to magic.

Along her line of sight, sword-like pillars of ice burst out along the ground as they crossed the space between her and Stella, as though she intended to freeze it all.

Once again, Tsuruya goes on the offensive, launching attack after attack of Satin Ice at Stella, who for her part is staying out of her vision! The Crimson Princess' mobility, too, is top-notch! Yet, why is she dodging this desperately? Satin Ice was easy meat for Empress Dress previously!

It's...not the same as before. The technique itself is several times stronger. See, as far as I know, the Icy Sneer is only able to freeze a spherical space about 3 meters in diameter at the focal point of her vision. But right now, she is freezing everything in sight. The power of her Noble Art is now on a whole new level. That she had been hiding such an ace up her sleeve...shocking. A Noble Art like this might just be able to freeze the Crimson Princess' flames!

Even as Muroto spoke thus, the chance Mikoto had been waiting for arrived.

Stella had been keep up with swift steps, but she was hard-pressed to continue keep up a Noble Art that could reach lightspeed. The more she dodged desperately, the more her situational awareness waned, till she was hemmed in on either side by the walls of ice created by Satin Ice. (Vol 6)

Ice magic's mikoto have attack speed at least speed of light

Feats :
The magic he cast from the monocle - a rare sight among Devices - was one that could instantly reduce the temperature from the selected area in his vision to Absolute Zero.

"Ice Satin!"

A dazzling light wrapped in a cold, sharp shroud shot out from the monocle.

The specialty of this magic is that it immediately triggers the moment it focuses on the target. In other words, this magic travels at the effective speed of light. (Vol 6)

The base Stella here has sol. And so when she used her dragon spirit, all of her states would be amped by several tens of times. we take 30x according to the standard on the wiki means Stella 30c or ftl+ with dragon spirit

Feats :
As such, it was natural that the power output would be different.

Currently, Stella's physical ability was several tens of times greater than before. (Vol 8)

And ouma (Ikki's older brother) here is faster than Stella with dragon spirit

Feats :
"............!"

The white blade swung from the position after his body twisted to the limit fell onto Stella without a sound.

Despite just one strike, different from Ikki's Blade Steal, Ouma's Amaterasu, which had truly reached Twin-Wings's territory, exceeded the limit of reaction even for Stella with dragon's power dwelling inside her, Ryuuzume cut Stella's body diagonally. (Vol 8)

And here it looks like Ikki can't follow ouma but actually he can be faster than ouma and make ouma smile

Feats :
Oho!! Kurogane has taken off! He isn't wasting any time! And he's fast!!"

"He is a knight with limited range. He has to bring the fight into his domain if anything is to happen. This was the obvious choice to make, but…"Kaieda kept a close watch. This speed was not normal. Ikki's rush this time was faster than anything they'd seen before.

Ikki could now only move forwards.

As Ouma's Amaterasu would win in reach and speed, Ryuuzume would behead Ikki before Ikki's blade reached him

Unfortunately, his stance was too poor.

With a position like that, there was no way he could take a blow with Ouma's weight.

"Onii-samaaa!"

Ouma crushed Ikki along with Intetsu with his weighted blow.

But in the moment it seemed that would happen, something nobody could believe happened before their eyes.

Somehow, in the next moment, the one who was blown away was Ouma. (Vol 8)

Here too, when Stella with dragon spirit attacks each other with Ikki, it turns out that Ikki is faster.

Feats :
Somehow, in the next moment, the one who was blown away was Ouma.

Stella moved to deliver finishing blow. In order to bring her victory in the Seven Stars, in order to for her to surpass the one she had chased for so long, this attack with her entire body would…!!!!

The blade slipped through muscle and bone with ease. The fresh blood that spurted into the air and splattered onto the white stone was a deeper crimson than the magma. The blood boiled as though it was on the verge of igniting.

"Eh………?"

It couldn't have been anyone else. It was the 'Crimson Princess' Stella Vermillion's, dragon blood.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!!"

"H-He's countered! Just when you thought the match was over! Kurogane Ikki, who looked to be down for the count, has just counter-attacked!! He's sliced across Stella from bottom to top! What a reversal!!"

"It- It was 'Madoka'! He took the force of her attack and turned it back on her! I… I can't believe it! How could he manage it!" (Vol 9)

That way Ikki's base here is 30c above baseline because it's faster than Stella dragon spirit and faster than Ouma where Ouma itself is faster than Stella dragon spirit

Ittou shura
Ittou rasetsu

Ittou shura and ittou rasetsu Ikki after being trained by edelweiss experienced an increase which is 3x from the previous one

Feats :
Although Ikki could not hold out for an entire hour at the top, his level of control over magical power had grown. Even with the current result, the power of his Itto Shura ability has already doubled or tripled. (vol 12)

With this Ikki's amplifier should be:
Ittou shura before training : 30x
Ittou rasetsu before training : 300x
Ittou shura after training : 90x
Ittou rasetsu after training : 900x
(After training here is taken from after training with edelweiss which increases the amp 3x from before)

Oke so for ikki's speed is :
Base : 30c
Ittou shura before training : 30×30 : 900c
Ittou rasetsu before training : 30×300 : 9000c
Ittou shura after training : 30×90 : 2700c
Ittou rasetsu after training : 30×900 : 27000c
Ikki's ittou rasetsu stronger than bahamut howl Stella with dragon spirit

Feats :

(I can counter this…!)

He had already determined what she was capable of and she was attacking just as he had predicted. The speed and angle were perfect. He can turn her own blade against her. And with this much power behind her swing, it would surely be enough to create an opening - which he'd use for 'Ittou Rasetsu'. Match over.

"!!!!!!!!!!!"

The 'Crownless Sword King' and the 'Crimson Princess'. The final crossing of their blades. The one that started to charge, -it was Stella. She had already abandoned long-ranged battle using 'Katharterio Salamandra'. The reason was simple. If 'Ittou Rasetsu' is activated, he would be inside her swing and striking her down before 'Katharterio Salamandra' could even land the strike. Even if she tried to distance herself from him, the result would be the same. With the speed of Ikki using 'Itto Rasetsu', he could charge across the sea of magma before the bottoms of his shoes would burn down.

There is no victory at backing away. Then forward it is. (Vol 9)

And you can see clac bahamut howl in profil verse

Because here Stella is in a state of dragon spirit which means that bahamut howl in base mode is multiplied by 30 times which is (Stella dragon spirit above) :
3.688e+17 Joules x 30 = 1.1064e+19 joules (H7A)

Here because vol 9 Ikki uses ittou rasetsu to get H7A. And in vol 12 ittou rasetsu Ikki there is an increase of up to 3x from before then AP and dura :
1.1064×10^19 joules × 3 = 3.3192E19 joules (6C/island)
anyways all the characters there are the blazers and some desperados. everything has been arranged in this forum
and also if you really want to delete this, my advice is to delete the characters that are not important or really bad, not all of them like ikki, stella, amane, nene, and other desperados.

moreover there are several characters in the top tier here such as tendou, ikki, and all desperados
It's cool you posted some quotes but this still doesn't change the fact that most of the scans are missing. If you want to revise the entire verse and every character in it, then just say so. I don't have a problem with waiting. Hell, I already offered to remake everything up to volume 5, aka the officially translated sources. (from scratch of course) But this doesn't change the fact that a lot of info is missing scans and needs better justifications.

Also being a top-tier doesn't change anything if they are poorly made too. Blazer physiology helps a bit but barely when talking about each individual character's hax abilities and them needing scans. So far, the entire verse is extremely outdated from the looks of it and I'm yet to hear anyone doing any major revisions for every character and improving the profiles.
what reasonable? many profiles don't have all scans and it's nothing. You don't seem to see anything
How is it nothing? What. This has been literally grounds for some character profile deletions in the past. VSBW is supposed to be an indexing site that also provides sources. These profiles don't.

Why should have a scan in every power & ability? Many other fictions also apply it, so what's the problem? As long as the achievement is there they just need to find it themselves in the novel, what's so hard? If you really like this fiction why don't you apply it yourself? Why delete it?

i see so you make another CRT about all profiles that don't have all scans because you said this
I'm not interested in other verses. And yeah, a lot of profiles are being deleted if they miss scans. Right now I'm only interested in Rakudai. If you're so dead set on keeping the verse then just say you will revise every profile and add scans that are needed.
Why should have a scan in every power & ability? Many other fictions also apply it, so what's the problem? As long as the achievement is there they just need to find it themselves in the novel, what's so hard? If you really like this fiction why don't you apply it yourself? Why delete it?
Because otherwise, they become baseless claims. I'm not saying absolutely every power needs scans, like Superhuman Physical Characteristics or Magic, those are kind of by default, but practically every single power on rakudai has no scans. They aren't even referenced. And some don't even link anything properly because they just send you to delete fan translations or repeated power pages lol

Yeah yeah it's up to you the fanatical official translate
I'm not even saying you 100% need official translations but the fact is that they have absolutely no scans or references.
How about a Leonardo Watch?
he has no scan at all

does that mean this is not true?
Oh also just to add to this. The verse isn't in great shape either. Literally can't find a calc or scans as to why they are building level or MHS+.

•Why should have a scan in every power & ability? Many other fictions also apply it, so what's the problem? As long as the achievement is there they just need to find it themselves in the novel, what's so hard? If you really like this fiction why don't you apply it yourself? Why delete it?

•What's with the fan translation? This fiction was also not made for Deathbattle but to be read and followed the plot

then why can you argue that "Fans Translation" is not correct? can you translate it yourself? if you can't, you don't have to be too much style by saying it's not true

•Yo bro, that's an ancient profile and hasn't been updated yet

I have all feats scalling their speed

•Does it have to be told in which chapter the ability is obtained? If you like this fiction why not find it yourself? the achievements of ikki & all Rakudai Kishi characters are there and true ,There are also many other fictions that don't include scanning in their abilities

•Again it's an ancient profile, I could have updated it if I had the intention

This is a bad argument, just because some other fictions have something similar doesn't mean this verse or other verse should be the same. This is an index site, it is the verse supporters job to put scan, link the source to prove the ability on the verse's characters profiles, you can't just say to others who doesn't know the verse that if you want source, go find and read them, it is supporters responsibility not those who just read profiles, you can't expect them to force themselves to read through like 5 volumes of light novel just to find the context about fire manipulation or said character destroy a building

•Why should have a scan in every power & ability? Many other fictions also apply it, so what's the problem? As long as the achievement is there they just need to find it themselves in the novel, what's so hard? If you really like this fiction why don't you apply it yourself? Why delete it?
The point of profiles is to provide information on series or characters. If they don't have scans, calc, references and etc. they are poorly made and come off as baseless claims. Not everyone has the time and effort to go through individually series novels to find specific scans.
•What's with the fan translation? This fiction was also not made for Deathbattle but to be read and followed the plot

then why can you argue that "Fans Translation" is not correct? can you translate it yourself? if you can't, you don't have to be too much style by saying it's not true
I told you that I don't have a problem with fan translations all the time, just when they don't even link scans or reference stuff.
•Yo bro, that's an ancient profile and hasn't been updated yet

I have all feats scalling their speed
If you want to revise the entire verse go ahead.
•Does it have to be told in which chapter the ability is obtained? If you like this fiction why not find it yourself? the achievements of ikki & all Rakudai Kishi characters are there and true ,There are also many other fictions that don't include scanning in their abilities
A lot of profiles are viewed by people who just want to know something about a specific verse. They aren't solely made for fans. And again, whataboutism isn't a great answer.
•Again it's an ancient profile, I could have updated it if I had the intention
You could, but you won't, so they get yeeted.

Did y'all really have to bring me back from the dead for this?

Rakudai isn't going anywhere don't worry, I'll get do addressing the issues later, but some of the points in the op are fair. But I'm of the belief that "why delete a massive and up to date profile like ikki, if it is really easy to fix?".

Anyway as I said I'll respond in a few hours.
If it's an easy fix and someone wants to add scans and better justifications for all the profiles then I don't mind. If there are some that people straight up do not care about fixing then they should be deleted.

The point of profiles is to provide information on series or characters. If they don't have scans, calc, references and etc. they are poorly made and come off as baseless claims. Not everyone has the time and effort to go through individually series novels to find specific scans.
unfounded claims how? if you want calculations, why don't you ask the story's supporters?

why do you have to make a thread delete?

If you want to see the calculation there are 2 options:

●Ask the supporters of the story

●discover and understand for yourself how to calculate in this story in other words (not Carbit)

unfounded claims how? if you want calculations, why don't you ask the story's supporters?

why do you have to make a thread delete?

If you want to see the calculation there are 2 options:

●Ask the supporters of the story

●discover and understand for yourself how to calculate in this story in other words (not Carbit)
I think you're misunderstanding my point. And again, it's not my, or anyone else's job to look for claims on character profiles or calculate stuff from a series they aren't familiar with. It's the job of those who make the profiles and support the series. And no one should also have to go out their way to individually ask people for calcs that supposedly grant certain tiers to characters.

I think you're misunderstanding my point. And again, it's not my, or anyone else's job to look for claims on character profiles or calculate stuff from a series they aren't familiar with. It's the job of those who make the profiles and support the series. And no one should also have to go out their way to individually ask people for calcs that supposedly grant certain tiers to characters.
False Equivalence Fallacy

Your argument is too forced to delete Rakudai Kishi No Cavalry just because it doesn't have every scanning ability if so you indirectly require all profiles that don't have scans to be deleted

quite funny mate

Your argument is too forced to delete Rakudai Kishi No Cavalry just because it doesn't have every scanning ability if so you indirectly require all profiles that don't have scans to be deleted

quite funny mate
How is what I said false equivalence fallacy? Yes, the OP's goal so far is to delete the verse based on lack of scans, good justifications, and stuff like that. And I never said all profiles should be deleted because they lack scans or good justifications. Though the supporters should strive to improve them if that's the case so they don't get deleted too.

quite funny mate
Problem is, the entire verse itself have no scan or reference at all, Ikki just have a scan for fate hax very recently. If we talk about Whataboutism, most verse out there at least have good scan and reference for their statistics and controversial abilities

Why not just fix the pages instead of deleting?? This isn't a like the situation with Shinza where there was like no one to make any revisions, there seems to be supporters who are willing to fix the Verse pages so why not wait

Many other fictions also apply it, so what's the problem?
Precisely that, just because other profiles are garbage, doesn't mean they all should, lots of profiles are being fixed all the time. If there's profiles that have zero scans and nobody is going to fix it, delete those too.
As long as the achievement is there they just need to find it themselves in the novel, what's so hard?

Who the **** has time to read like ten novels to find one line of text? That's utterly ridiculous, what's harder to do? List the source and the feat on the profile so that way it's always available to be seen so anyway can know the context and showing. Or ask someone to read like 18 novels just to find out when some anime dude did a cool flip? Because I'd tell you right now, you couldn't even pay me to read all of this, let alone make me do it because someone couldn't just post sauce.

If you really like this fiction why don't you apply it yourself? Why delete it?

As above, effort. Not everyone is able to do something like that. If nobody is willing to fix it or has time to fix it, it's best to just kill it off, a profile with no sources, no scans, no feats, may as well just be random text splattered across a screen.
If someone wants to fix it, that's another thing altogether, whether that takes a few days, or even a year, as long as it's being worked on that's ok, but if that isn't gonna happen, it shouldn't be a thing.

Did y'all really have to bring me back from the dead for this?

Rakudai isn't going anywhere don't worry, I'll get do addressing the issues later, but some of the points in the op are fair. But I'm of the belief that "why delete a massive and up to date profile like ikki, if it is really easy to fix?".

Anyway as I said I'll respond in a few hours.
Yooo wtf?

Back