• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raizel vs Tatsumaki

This might actually be an interesting one.

Normally Tatsumaki speedstomps, but if speed is equalized things might get interesting.

Rai has hemokinesis, but if that counts as a psychic power, then it's probably useless because of the whirlwind, whereas hers can probably damage him unless his willpower is sufficient. He has superior combat skill, intellect, and experience, but she has a gargantuan advantage in range.

Unless he possesses the willpower to resist her psychokinesis, I'd give this to Tatsumaki high-diff for superior psychic abilities.

Feels unfair tbh if he can just insta space warp Tats.

But that's if he can survive. Is that his typical opening move?

And how good is his regen? If both are bloodlusted it would be a matter of who can survive who in that case.

Is it his opening move? I don't know haven't read noblesse in a while just saw that feat and thought to post it, as for what he starts with usually, it's mind control.

His regen is mid-low, nothing impressive.

Mind control would probably be too useless against Tats considering what Fubuki handled. Maybe.

In that case whoever can pull off their finisher moves faster they win.

Blood bend would seriously injure her, and could possibly kill her. Especially if bloodlusted.

He did it against the blood-crystal-amped Werewolf Lord to make his arm explode. While I can see Tats deflecting it with her own telekinesis, it happened before the Lord could react, so it happens really fast, and it's possible she wouldn't even realise it had happened until her arm was gone and she was bleeding out.

Raizel's mind manip is pretty powerful. What's the best Tats' psychic shield has thrown off?

Also, I'd say Raizel's willpower is pretty high. He's been through a lot mentally (killing his brother, almost killing his friend, being betrayed by his friends, etc etc), but he keeps on going.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Is it his opening move? I don't know haven't read noblesse in a while just saw that feat and thought to post it, as for what he starts with usually, it's mind control.
His regen is mid-low, nothing impressive.
Nope, that's his finisher,and when i say finisher i mean it's something he uses only when everything else fails.

Since it costs an absurd amount of energy to use(wich he has a limited amount of,and using a certain limit will force him to go back to sleep) he very seldomly uses it.

If i renember right that's the first time in the series he used it onscreen because the titan(blue and yellow thing)'s regen and adaptive evolution stalemated his hemokinesis

As for my input for the fight I'd give it to Tatsumaki 6/10 because while Raizel has more hax to throw against her(and they have a better chance of working[specially mind manip]) he tends to fight in a stingy way(in order to not exhaust his power too much), where he attacks with little but gradually increases his power output,even when bloodlusted or against strong opponents.

On the other side,tatsumaki will use all her power against him from the get-go,overwhelming him quickly by surprise

They are bloodlusted in this match though. Which means Rai will use whatever he has from the get go as well.

Monarch Laciel said:
They are bloodlusted in this match though. Which means Rai will use whatever he has from the get go as well.
Oh right i forgot,if he's bloodlusted and won't care about the energy spent, he might use kamui from the start,if he does that sassy kid is probably dead(maybe not if some future character can resist it with raw power)

if he doesn't and the fight drags i still give it to raizel,but fighting tatsumaki will probably weaken him terribly later,maybe even force him to sleep 800 more years...he still wins tho

Raizel has been in how many fights now? At least like 5, and despite spending all that amount of life force, still hasn't gone back to sleep yet. Kind of why i am not so big into noblesse anymore, always the same formula, the fodders below raizel fight some person or group of ppl but ultimately fails and raizel has to come in and save the day by expending his life force.

I like seeing the raizel stuff but going through the fodders fighting is such a pain, noblesse chapters started to be like almost 100 pages, i could read like 6 other chapters of different series in that same time frame, it got too tedious for me.

Kinda wish Noblesse put more focus on the school kids tbh

Right now it's just fight -> fight -> fight -> fight -> fight -> fight -> fight -> fight -> fight ->fight -> fight -> fight -> fight ->fight -> fight -> fight -> fight ->fight -> fight -> fight -> fight ->

Back