• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ignoring the somewhat minor speed difference for now...

Siren Head has far better stealth capabilities and its going to have an easier time tracking down the animatronics due to echolocation. Though the animatronics do have previous knowledge and a week of prep, so they'll know to expect this and William might be able to come up with something.

Aside from that... I don't know how SH's aura works, and UCN Foxy is the only one otherwise who has a prevalent ability. Tech Manip won't be useful for either side since it basically just does the same thing (affecting camera distortion).

More likely than not, I just see this coming down to a physical fight. In which case, it gets left to SH tearing apart Foxy only for him to regen.

If they managed to surround SH before it could do major damage, I could certainlysee them maybe pulling off a win, but the near x6 AP disadvantage will not be doing them any favors

For now, I'm still going to stick with SH. It's far superior stealth gives it a massive leg up regardless of prep time, plus its superior AP and speed.

I know this was basically already decided but with one week of prep what stops Springtrap who's like the smartest of Team FNAF give Freddy and the others upgrades to become more powerful and more demonic versions of themselves to fight Siren Head? Not to mention Springtrap as William has made the funtime animatronics,so that means he could use them to outnumber Siren Head.

Also i don't know how much this will help but the FNAF Animatronics have Type 2 Immortality which will allow them to tank attacks that should kill a human,also considering Team FNAF has prior knowledge this should help and let's not forget Springtrap has the phantom animatronics to stun Siren Head.

And since these are the UCN versions of the animatronics Freddy and Bonnie seem to have better immortalities than Siren Head (Type 7 > Type 1 and Siren Head's type 6 immortality is "possibly" so idk about that though.)

Also considering Mangle can crawl on the ceiling and etc it could counter Siren Head's own surface scaling,also the technology manipulation the FNAF animatronics have which include making lights flicker seems like it could help to stun Siren Head's lights too.

Plus most of Team FNAF have enhanced senses from what i'm seeing and they also have stealth,their immortalities will make it hard for Siren Head to kill them,and most of Team FNAF also have self sustenance which means they won't get tired while Siren Head will eventually.

Plus if we're counting the crying children in the FNAF animatronics' bodies (apart from Springtrap since he's...well William Afton) Siren Head can't harm them due to being non corporeal and they may or may not be able to possess him.

Also Foxy has apparently psuedo Regenerationn which will help Team FNAF along with the fact he has also Type 2 Immortality and self sustenance.

I can see Siren Head's aura and AP advantage (since it appears to have one in this fight) cause trouble but i kinda see the animatronics outlasting and wearing it down and then killing it due to their immortalities,self sustance abilities and Springtrap / William having prep time and prior knowledge on Siren Head,plus they have the advantage of being a group.

So uhh my arguments are probably flawed but i hope this argument was decent for Team FNAF winning so uhh here we go..i'm open for a debate i guess.

also from what i'm seeing on Foxy's page,he can scale to Springtrap who was able to survive the fire of Fazbear Fright,i'm not sure if it applies to UCN though.

Also this might not work but since in the novels Springtrap as William made the twisted animatronics who have aura that can make you feel dizzy could he make animatronics or upgrade the other animatronics with that same aura to counter Siren Head's aura? i mean he does have prior knowledge on Siren Head,and i mean i know it's novels William but it's still William Afton,i know this doesn't sound like the best argument but it's still an argument.

Also the animatronics are superhuman in speed so they should be faster than Siren Head and be able to avoid atleast some of his attacks while Siren Head is just subsonic.

Plus Mangle has it's own Berserk Mode to counter Siren Head's.

Edit: I just noticed that there's not only mangle but also the other toy animatronics....well i'm gonna say that it's another advantage for Team FNAF then since Balloon Boy could distract and mess with Siren Head's lights for a bit allowing Foxy to attack and land hits on him and considering the animatronics all have self sustance and immortalities and the toy animatronics are included making a larger group that means they can outlast Siren Head more to the point it gets tired and weakened and then land the killing blow and Balloon Boy's small size and the fact he also has self sustenance and Type 2 Immortality means he'll be able to annoy Siren Head for a bit and his superhuman speed compared to Siren Head's subsonic speed will allow him to dodge atleast some attacks for a bit before going down and him being smaller kinda makes him an harder target to hit.

Wow, this is a lot to unpack. Correct me if I'm wrong with any of this

It's unknown if they can be upgraded past that point. We don't really have a way of guaging how powerful they could become before it just becomes fanfiction. And giving Springtrap access to the Funtime Animatronics as minions doesn't make sense, even with prep time.

The problem is, aside from Foxy, once they're torn apart (which wouldn't be hard given the AP difference), those pieces can't be reattached. It's unlikely the Phantom Animatronics could really do anything given Siren Head is still organic despite its head.

Doubtful the Type 7 would be of much use here, since I'm pretty sure that's still the children's spirits, which aren't really combat applicable in this scenario.

Surface Scaling would not be able to match the many advantages Siren Head has. And again, unknown if tech manip would do that much

Siren Head has the same, of which are also better than FNaF's. Self-Sustenance won't do much if they're torn limb from limb effortlessly

It's unlikely the Crying Children could possess Siren Head, since it's organic. But since Siren Head destroyed their only means of fighting, that's considered a win in my book

I did bring this up. Despite this, Siren Head still has a massive AP advantage.

1, this is Game Springtrap, not Novel Springtrap. 2, dizziness likely wouldn't do much to Siren Head. 3, there's no way in hell William could make anything to match SH's aura given any amount of time.

. . . ? Subsonic is faster than Superhuman...

1, Mangle's Beserk Mode wouldn't apply here given Siren Head isn't a human adult. 2, it really doesn't do anything to help Mangle anyways aside from bloodlusting them.

Huh... I seemed to have missed that it was ALL of the toy animatronics, though my vote still doesn't change.

Why giving Springtrap access to the funtime animatronics seem nonsense? i mean he did make them when he was still William Afton,also while this is game Springtrap it's still William / Springtrap,also the type 2 immortalities which are better than Siren Head unless we count the type 6 immortality which is "possible" will allow the animatronics to tank damage,plus again Balloon Boy can atleast annoy Siren Head by laughing at him and allow Foxy to land a sneak attack,also Foxy's Regenerationn is gonna be some trouble too i think,also the twisted animatronics which William made in the novel were capable of living without limbs and also have natural weaponry like teeth and claws and they can cause also nausea to Siren Head.

Also i don't really know how to feel about Siren Head's aura cus it seems like it's "possibly" from what i'm reading on the profile (it says "possibly Aura" so idk how to feel about that,although Siren Head should probably have it) so i don't have an argument for it rn.

Also considering there are alot of animatronics and Foxy has natural weaponry such as teeth and also an hook this will help Team FNAF,and since Siren Head will have to deal with various type 2 immortalities while Siren Head has only Type 1 and possibly Type 6,it's gonna take a bit of difficulty for him to destroy them and he's eventually gonna get outlasted and overpowered by the groups of animatronics.

Also i don't want to sound FNAF biased but considering Springtrap was able to make child kidnapping machines that are the funtime animatronics,why shouldn't he be able to upgrade his team to stronger versions of themselves?

Also if this helps,the twisted animatronics could dig underground and create illusions,so i have a feeling if Springtrap makes animatronics like that to fight Siren Head or upgrades his team they might have some abilities like that,i dunno about this though.

And the animatronics also have enhanced senses just like Siren Head,and even though the phantom animatronics' effect might be a bit less weakened couldn't they still stun / confuse Siren Head for a bit allowing the other animatronics to strike?

Also Springtrap,Freddy,and Bonnie have Type 7 immortalities which would also help and Springtrap has survived fire so this might also help a bit...*shrugs*

Also about Siren Head's aura,i don't know how it's status effects will affect Team FNAF since they're either dead (Springtrap) and inorganic,but then again i don't know too much about the aura.

Oh wait i just noticed that there are arguments to counter my own things about the immortalities of Team FNAF,i'll look at them for a sec.

I don't have an argument to counter the "type 7 immortality is probably just the spirits" and "the berserk mode wouldn't apply since Siren Head isn't an human adult".

Because they're individuals separate from William/Springtrap. They're not just a part of his arsenal that he can just summon whenever he pleases. Same goes for the Twisted Animatronics. They're not a part of this team. The only animatronics that are fighting are the ones listed.

Their type 2 refers to the fact that the animatronics can still function relatively well when missing/possessing destroyed parts. Even going as far as Mangle's messed up state. But that still doesn't stop them from having their head torn off. Will their heads still be active? Yes, we know they would be, but their bodies would be useless. Only Foxy can still function after that.

It's not that he can't; it's that we don't know how powerful he could make them. We can't just say "Oh he could make them output 1000 kj" without any kind of basis that it's within the realm of possibility.

The Animatronics' enhanced senses aren't as great as you think they are, and the Phantom Animatronics can only do so much.

dosnt the ucn animatronics have class 5 lifting strenght while siren head has superhuman the animatronics can fling siren over and over again and they also know siren head so they probably knows his weakness and they can all come at on once phantoms stun siren ucn animatronic lift him and then finish it or afton would probably find a flamethrower or something

Back