• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

David was sent flying by the onslaught of water, falling closer to the boat nearly drowning as the unexpected attack hit him at full force.

“that bastard. If he can do that much by moving his arm, what the hell would happen if it actually started moving?!” he thought, spitting out water. he looked at their boat, and saw Kiara spitting blood as she tried to protect it. He didn’t know what this creature was, but he couldn’t allow it to stop their journey.

Rushing at the creature at full speed, he tried to push the creature away, slamming it at full force while using his gravity manipulation in an attempt to lighten to creature while he did.

Last edited:
The beast did not even flinch due to the sheer size of its body, but it did feel a small tingling sensation shock it's body from King Tiger's attack. It's body was to large and it's scales were too thick for it to be harmed with just physical attacks.

Belial simply teleported up, "We won't harm it with simple physical attacks. It's far to enormous for that.." He rubbed his chin in thought, "Kiara won't be able to hold her forcefield for long, we need to find a way to lead it away somehow..." Belial thought.

“damn…” David said, deep in thought.

“what kinda thing would make a guy like that move? We don’t know what he eats, so we can’t use bait, and it’s too large to communicate with…”

“what if we attacked its eyes? It may be big, but it shouldn’t be completely invulnerable. Maybe we can irritate it enough that it would leave” David suggested.

“Of course. I wouldn’t kill it without reason. Just gonna annoy it a bit, let it know that it shouldn’t be here” David responded.

David flew towards one of the beasts eyes, nearly blinding himself from the bright light it was emitting. He stopped inches away from the creature. Reeling his arm back, he slammed his fist full force into the creature eye.

Back in the white realm, a woman with blue hair and white attire walked up toward the woman who possessed the book. She bowed, but maintained a resolute and determined expression, expressing reverence as well as a disciplined and calculating nature.

"Lady Autrice, I wanted to inform you that-"

"They've exterminated all of the dragons that have habitation on Dragon's Nest and are on their way downward to Muspelheim," She interrupted. The lady with blue hair was startled.

"Did you forget that I already knew this to be the case, just like I know you want to 'eradicate them, and grind them like dust beneath your heel'? Your exact thoughts that you were about to utter before I so rudely interrupted you. My apologies," Lady Autrice continued, "But you have my permission to gauge their strength and give them what they're looking for..."

"Yes, Lady Autrice..." The blue haired woman said, rising and leaving the room. Lady Autrice smiled slightly, crossing her legs with her book in her lap.

Appearing on a mountain top, the lady with blue hair sat down on a throne made of ice of her own creation. Giving a light snap of her fingers, legions of entities made out of ice emerged on the level beneath Dragon's Nest.

"This should give them a show..." She said.

680514.jpg

The battle lasted for thirty days due to the sheer number of dragons that they had to battle against, all of which were more powerful and durable than the young dragons that had pursued them earlier. However, this bout was not a long time to the dream world outside of it due to the realm's different flow of time. They looked onward toward the slaughtered dragons.

"Victory is ours!" Yamato exclaimed, fist raised high.

"There's got to be a way to fix this when we're done right?" Zonolo said, "Didn't think I'd bring about mass extinction, but here I am, doing all sorts of stuff I never thought I'd do..."

"If you're concerned, I can reverse the flow of time to before we were here...." Mira said, "It'll be like the dragons never even knew we existed."

"Alright, sounds good..." The Dreamer replied.

"Now, down to the next layer, I'm assuming?" Boros asked, electric energy emanating from his body.

"That's what the blue man said," Zonolo answered, "Any recommended route?"

"No, a simple descent will suffice."

Zonolo nodded, leading the way down this time. As they descended, the temperature dropped, and they noticed how all of the mountain ranges connected together. When they landed, they noticed a face and the cave by the mountain they were closest to.

Fantasy-mountains-landscapes-748x435.jpg

"What is that?" Zonolo and Boros asked, looking toward it.

"That is a frost giant..." Mira explained, "When one dies, they're buried in icy terrain. If I were to guess, I'd say the heat of Muspelheim is slowly melting the glaciers of Svarturís away..."

"I thought they looked familiar," Yamato said, "I've battled countless numbers of them alongside Valdagyðja back when-"

The sound of a marching army could faintly be heard. However, with each passing second, it grew louder and louder... Suddenly, the group was surrounded by a plethora of soldiers, all of which appeared to be made out of ice. Mira raised a brow, unsure of what the entities are. He had gone through countless iterations of the possibilities of their training here, yet he had never seen these entities before...

Ice_Cavalry.png

"This is new! The souls of the fallen frost giants seeking vengeance, perhaps?" Yamato asked.

"I don't think that's it. Mira, what are these things?" Zonolo asked.

"I have no clue..." Mira said, "This is my first time seeing or encountering whatever these things are..."

"Well then, until we figure out what they are... I propose using them to train..." Boros said, "Those dragons were just a warm up for me..."

"You're speaking my language!" Yamato said, gripping her kanabo as red and black lightning surged through it. The moment Yamato got into an offensive stance, the soldiers readied their weapons, all functioning perfectly in unison as they readied themselves for battle.
(Music for the scene below: )

The battle began. Yamato shattered one of the ice soldiers with a smirk, only for it to regenerate and reconstruct itself. This was true of all of them as they battled against them. However, the ice soldiers did a remarkable job of dealing damage to all of the group (with the exception of Zonolo due to the nature of his abilities). Not only were they dealing with opponents that outclassed them so far, but also that a seemingly endless army of them. Zonolo would attempt to absorb the pain of his teammates, using it to not only heal them, but increase his strength. They all were increasing in strength, in fact. Either way, progress was being made, but not fast enough.

As strong as they were becoming, they were beginning to falter and waver under the offensive pressure of the ice soldiers. Zonolo was frustrated, as well as angry. He had already lost his family coming here, and these guys were the closest things he had to friends. He didn't want to lose them after he had essentially just met them barring the month of battle against the dragons. They were on the back foot, but still fighting.

"I'm not giving out here..." Zonolo said, a silver gleam in his eyes. Yamato smirked, noticing that silver gleam. That motivated her to keep going even further. After all, he was essentially a rival for her. Boros also noticed this silver gleam, and the aura he saw that represented the power of individuals grew larger and brighter, and Boros smiled. Mira noticed the three of them. All of them had an optimistic presence radiating from them.

"I suppose I should use my full strength as well if you're about to..." Boros said.

"So I'm not the only one thinking that!" Yamato exclaimed.

Mira closed his eyes and smirked, powering up beside them.

"You three are truly remarkable..." Mira said, not making a statement that was as focused on their power as much as it was on their resolve, "It's a privilege to fight alongside you..."

"Then let's show these guys what we're made of..." Zonolo said, his eyes now entirely silver.

The rest of his team reciprocated his sentiment. Zonolo once again transformed, his body becoming more muscular and mature, much like it did against Yamato and Kiara before this moment. At the same time, Yamato howled, growing slightly taller and taking on a more animalistic appearance.

yamato_one_piece.jpg

Meanwhile, the body of Boros began to glow, and his hair began to elongate. He crouches down, getting into a new fighting stance as his aura bursts around him.

4981712-6514529771-latest

And Mira's aura grew immensely, becoming far more violent as he exerted his strength to the fullest. They all were one completely different levels of strength now.

(Music for now that the hype part is about to start: )

The ice cavalry soldiers were decimated in droves by the powerful hits, but more kept coming. The soldiers now had to resort to dodging strikes to remain in tact and not waste time on regeneration. However, the team was already adjusting and beginning to synergize more. Boros fired what resembled a Collapsing Star Roar Cannon toward Yamato, who trapped the energy with her kanabo and dispersed it toward the soldiers with her lightning. Meanwhile, Mira constructed a blade of darkness that had similar shape to the Goddess Cleaver, working alongside Zonolo to eradicate and erase droves of the ice cavalry soldiers with their slashes. Little by little, they were beginning to chip away at what used to seem like unending waves of opposition.

Watching from a distance, Lady Autrice's underling was both in shock and impressed. However, this soon transitioned into a more relaxed and calculating expression.

"So, they're not just gravel grit after all, are they, Glacies?" A woman with pinkish hair said, appearing besides Glacies.

"No, but they still need to be broken a bit. Especially the one with the silver eyes. I don't like the fact that he hasn't taken damage yet..." Glacies responded, "I suppose you could aid me with that if you want... Ignis..."

6c4bc1ab51203841a2e7e3063f4fafa142eb8b16r1-450-600v2_hq.jpg

Back on the battlefield, the group is making major headway on defeating their foes. With one final attack from each of them, the remainder of the army was truly decimated.

"Oh well, later..." Hibana said, referring to fighting the motley crew. And with that, they disappeared, completely undetected as the majority of the team reverted to base form.

"Again we prove to be victorious!" Yamato said as Mira was deep in thought as to what those ice individuals were...

"Well, let's keep going. We're not at Muspelheim yet..." Zonolo said, also thinking about the ice soldiers in the back of his mind.

Last edited:
“Of course. I wouldn’t kill it without reason. Just gonna annoy it a bit, let it know that it shouldn’t be here” David responded.

David flew towards one of the beasts eyes, nearly blinding himself from the bright light it was emitting. He stopped inches away from the creature. Reeling his arm back, he slammed his fist full force into the creature eye.
King Tiger's fist went straight into the daemon's eyeball, causing it to bleed... green.. blood? The beast backed away in pain, "I think this was a worse idea..." In it's pain and blight, the beast attempted to run away. Keyword, it attempted to run.

"...****." Belial thought.

The earthquakes that the beast created from running away from King Tiger created tidal waves many hundreds of thousands of times stronger than the previous ones. Belial teleported back down to Kiara, in an attempt to assist her in holding the barrier so that the ship didn't just completely crumble into pieces.

"Damnit..! Can't hold for much longer!" Kiara yelled out as the power of the earthquakes was slowly becoming to much for her, even with the help from Belial.

King Tiger's fist went straight into the daemon's eyeball, causing it to bleed... green.. blood? The beast backed away in pain, "I think this was a worse idea..." In it's pain and blight, the beast attempted to run away. Keyword, it attempted to run.

"...****." Belial thought.

The earthquakes that the beast created from running away from King Tiger created tidal waves many hundreds of thousands of times stronger than the previous ones. Belial teleported back down to Kiara, in an attempt to assist her in holding the barrier so that the ship didn't just completely crumble into pieces.

"Damnit..! Can't hold for much longer!" Kiara yelled out as the power of the earthquakes was slowly becoming to much for her, even with the help from Belial.
“Shit shit SHIT” David said, recognizing his mistake immediately.

he had an idea. Flying towards the ship, he suddenly flew into the water, swimming until he was underneath the ship itself. He used his gravity manipulation and brute strength to forcefully lift the entire structure into the air, before flying away from the waves at high speeds, attempting to carry the ship out of harms way before the waves could overwhelm them.

King Tiger's efforts were in vain as the sheer weight of the waves being produced by the beast's attempts to run away from the group was enough to knock the ship into the air already, flinging them thousands of miles.

"Shit!!"

Before David could be left behind by the flying ship, Belial extended a rope of shadows towards him and pulled him back before they were too far away for him to board the ship again.

"Well, we're flying," Belial said.

“…this might not be so bad” David said, spitting out some of the water he had inhaled by accident.

“The force of the waves is pushing us forward right? At the rate where going, we should be clearing a lot more distance then the boat was moving in the sea. As long as we don’t crash into anything, this might actually make the trip faster!” David said optimistically.

"Let's hope-" Belial was suddenly cut off by a random jolt of force that knocked him onto his butt, the ship completely stopping in its tracks while still somehow floating in the air. "Lamia didn't say that the ship could float if it's doing that on its own.."

A feeling of dread emanated from the front of the ship, an almost palpable bloodlust permeating the air. It was similar to the aura that Kill-Gaia emitted on a constant basis, but it was also different from that...

"Peculiar.." Belial thought.

In the bowels of chaos itself, the Ultimate Evil stood in the center of a ritualistic circle, clenching his fists in rage, but also in pleasure. "Apostles... Apostles... Avatars that Sinner Gods create to interact with the material universe... Disgusting." He despised the concept of not being able to simply go down to the material world and do whatever he wanted, personally and upfront. But sometimes...

"You have your orders." The Evil God was feeling rather cute today. "Do not harm anybody until I get there... When you've executed my plans, I will arrive before you, my servant. And then..."

The Bloodlust that emanated from the front of the ship got even stronger. Kill-Gaia's bloodlust was more conniving as if he knew your weaknesses and was trying to psyche you out. But this was pure, unbridled rage, desire to kill, desire to destroy, desire to bring madness...

"Kill my fill... Follow the orders, and I can fill myself up with blood..."​

Whoever was releasing the ominous force violently chewed on their fingernails, impatience consuming their existence like a nigh-incurable plague that could only be ridden once the beast had been allowed to release their unrivaled desire to rip, tear, pulverize, gut, eat, plague, destroy, kill, KILL! KILL!

Lamia jumped up, the bloodlust emanating on her ocean alarming her of the beast of the Evil God's presence. Whatever that thing was... It was heading for Emerald City? It frightened her beyond belief...

"I have to get there soon."

Lamia used her dominion over water to violently propel herself towards the source of the thirst for carnage, disregarding any fear that she felt in order to protect the ocean she ruled over.

(Wow, there were a lot of plot points in this one lol.)

When King Tiger arrived to the front of the ship, he did not see any sort of large beast or monster, but simply a very thick black mist that began to spread throughout the ship quickly.. "What's this..?" Kiara said as the mist surrounded her legs.

"GraJkoikLIYF8DIKKLSKLDNKEUWKSayuikJHYTfy6rtui-"

Whatever the thing was, it clearly wasn't in it's right mind taking into account the downright incomprehensible sounds that it was releasing.

The smoke coiled around the ship, slowly moving it forward. 'Wait for a second... It's... Helping us?" Belial thought. The ship was slowly lowered down to the water and began to move gently.

"Ghjkslzkjsosspldoil..."​

The being forcefully moved the ship forward with clear disdain and annoyance in the sounds it emitted, as if it was being forced to help them by a being that he could not defy.

Back