• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What mind hax does Leo have and how likely is he to use it? I know very little about Jojo's bizarre adventure.
Dio has three methods to inflict it. Flesh Buds (The one he goes for usually), Hypnosis and by turning them into a zombie.
Both Flesh Buds and Zombification require him to be able to harm his opponent, so it really just comes down to his typical Hypnosis.
Although, I've heard that he can also use spores in place of Flesh Buds, and those don't require piercing through the skull to work.

And I believe he leads with it, since he usually tries to make people his allies first.

And even then, if he doesn't go for mind hax, he can still kill them both with his Vaporization Freezing Technique, which would literally turn them into ice.

And even then, if he doesn't go for mind hax, he can still kill them both with his Vaporization Freezing Technique, which would literally turn them into ice.
We don’t know if Part 3 DIO can use these though. He didn’t against Jotaro and it’s likely he wouldn’t either because his body isn’t perfect yet or because of his ego

Actually, I should ask.....

Do Alexander and Leonardo even have a way to permanently put down Clover at the end of the Genocide Route?

Ah. In that case, they'd need to get around Dio and actually know to use those on Clover to kill them for good.
There's also the fact Leo and Alex have access to their transformation here which would increase their stats by a longshot depending on the form

We don’t know if Part 3 DIO can use these though.
Yes, we do? "All previous abilities"?
He just barely uses some of his Vampiric Powers in Part 3 cause TW trumps them all. Why freeze when his Stand can just one shot?
He didn’t against Jotaro and it’s likely he wouldn’t either
Dio had to touch him to do it? Dio never managed to touch Jotaro himself and was actively trying not to approach him cause Plat would just rip him apart.
And the single time he tried to, was when Jotaro's finger twitched in his Time Stop and Dio dipped.

Not to mention that he did in fact wish to drink Jotaro's blood to power himself further, why use a technique that takes that option away?
because his body isn’t perfect yet
This is Awakened Dio, he utterly surpassed his Part 1 counterpart.
because of his ego
Dio consistently goes in for quick kills, he'll only yap when he KNOWS he can afford to.
They even flatout state that Dio's actual first go-to was to kill the Stardust Crusaders all right away.

Based on Dio's weakness page, he's extremely arrogant in this key and weak to light based attacks. There's also the fact Alex and Leo would work more as a team in this scenario and Alex would very much seal away Dio when given the opportunity or Lei erasing him from existence if deemed to much of a threat.

Based on Dio's weakness page, he's extremely arrogant in this key and weak to light based attacks. There's also the fact Alex and Leo would work more as a team in this scenario and Alex would very much seal away Dio when given the opportunity or Lei erasing him from existence if deemed to much of a threat.
Coming back to this, I do think it’s fair to use DIO’s vampiric powers since the reasons he didn’t in Part 3 are semi reasonable. It’s at least possible he could use them here being fair to him.

As for his arrogance, he is cocky, always messing with an opponent once he’s in the mood to show off. But he’s also extremely effective, going for one shots when he can. And considering he has no personal ties to the opponents here, they likely won’t be able to prod out enough emotion for DIO’s arrogance to really come into play that heavily. And if he sees they have light, he’ll just stop time and kill them however he can. With the stat differences, I’m guessing he’d settle on freezing.

Even if Alex & Leo did deal with dio somehow, if clover can’t win on his own he can LOAD back to a point to bring dio back, and I don’t know how either of them can handle time travel or if they have type 1 acausality 👀

Even if Alex & Leo did deal with dio somehow, if clover can’t win on his own he can LOAD back to a point to bring dio back, and I don’t know how either of them can handle time travel or if they have type 1 acausality 👀
How effective would that be if sealed away or erased from existence? Wouldn't the loading back affect everyone in this scenario?

Yeah, voting Clover and DIO. They have enough dura neg and survivability to overcome the lack of raw power. DIO can freeze or mind hack them and have it be done.
How effective would that be if sealed away or erased from existence? Wouldn't the loading back affect everyone in this scenario?
It’s a time travel ability, so no matter what, whatever happens should be undone. Clover can come back from soul destruction

Unless being “sealed away” in this context means that clover can’t reach his SAVE file (Kind of like how frisk couldn’t against full power Asriel in the canon game) I don’t think so. As for existence erasure, I think type 4 immortality covers for that from what I understand about it

I’ll wait for more bossbrosish arguments before voting 👀
Honestly, I don't think I have much more arguments to make unless someone else can think of something for a rebuttal. I think they could handle Dio if using teamwork, but Clover would be more of a problem with SAVE reloading.

osxEEdF.jpeg

Honestly, I don't think I have much more arguments to make unless someone else can think of something for a rebuttal. I think they could handle Dio if using teamwork, but Clover would be more of a problem with SAVE reloading.

osxEEdF.jpeg
Which is really ironic considering I had the idea in my head that the Neon Cavaliers were super OP.

osxEEdF.jpeg
Are the main characters really the most haxed?

Back