• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick Tier Change revision for a (very) small group of characters.

The purpose of this revision is quite simple, Asta and Yuno's Pre-Elves's Invasion key's Black Asta and Spirit Dive forms respectively should be changed from "At least 7-C, Likely Low 7-B" to "High 7-C, Likely Low 7-B". The reason for this is because they upscale quite a bit from a feat that is just a little more than 5 kilotons away from baseline High 7-C. When it comes to characters that scales to this, I'll let the knowledgeable members decide.

I also want to bring an AP upgrade.

https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/black_clover/en/0/207/page/8

Licht uses a compound magic spell (It's a spell that combines the power of 2 mages or more). Here, Licht borrows the power of 10 elves and combines it to his own to obliterate the Devil. He took the power 10 elves whom all scale to the 33.13 Gigatons calc which would make Licht's spell 364.43 Gigatons.

It also scales to the Devil's Heart (it was intact after Licht's spell) and to Asta with Black Divider (Destroyed the Devil's Heart)

Epsilon R said:
I also want to bring an AP upgrade.

https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/black_clover/en/0/207/page/8

Licht uses a compound magic spell (It's a spell that combines the power of 2 mages or more). Here, Licht borrows the power of 10 elves and combines it to his own to obliterate the Devil. He took the power 10 elves whom all scale to the 33.13 Gigatons calc which would make Licht's spell 364.43 Gigatons.

It also scales to the Devil's Heart (it was intact after Licht's spell) and to Asta with Black Divider (Destroyed the Devil's Heart)
Makes sense, I agree.

Also bump.

Do they scale from a 7-C+ level feat? If so, it should probably be okay.

Why did Asta and Yuno scale completely to the Lich's Low 7-B feat if they both had to join forces to defend themselves from this? They should have just the half that energy (What would be High 7-C+ ~ 700 KT)

You understand wrong. I know that he absorbed Yuno's attack but Yuno himself says that Lich are condensing his attack with a tremendous magic power. Then that's isn't only Yuno's attack. So much that he couldn't defend himself from the attack without the Asta's help.

No he just said that a tremendous Magic Power was being condensed, he didn't said Licht added more mana to his attack.

Also condensing just means reducing the volume of something, not amplifying something. Here Licht is just condensing Spirit Storm, which is what does Demon Dweller

So was the whole AP ordeal settled? I know this is old, but it was never decided if it would be added or not. Perhaps this deserves another CRT tho

Back