• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So while there is 2012 TMNT Massive Revisions happening, this is a simple hax upgrade for Savanti

Follow up to this thread, Savanti should have possibly Resistance to Space/Time Manipulation on his profile

On minute 12:25, while Savanti was Time Manipulating with the Time Scepter, Renet managed to punch Savanti to his face punching the Time Loop, Savanti later on survived it somehow as he was in his castle at 13:30.

Time Scepter​

Flight: Savanti was able to use the Scepter to be able to fly at minute 14:23

Quantum Manipulation: At minute 8:11, Renet states the Scepter has Quantum Manipulation\

Power Bestowal: At 8:20, the Scepter granted the TMNT knight abilities

Keep in mind that all of these feats came from this

Savanti's weakness​

Savanti weakness should be added on his page that he can be cocky and overconfident of himself sometimes.

I agree of course but wasn't Savanti able to fly by his own in his second apperance, you know when did he made the forcefield?

Last edited:
Checking more of it I think he does seem to show more signs of flight with his Time Galnuet at 4:40 so he should have flight at his base key as well

Flight: Looks to me like he's standing on the gate in the second clip you showed. First one (flight with the scepter) seems fine, though unless he's shown the ability to freely maneuver around in the air it'd only be Levitation (restricted flight)

Quantum Manipulation seems fine.

Power Bestowal: The turtles don't seem to display any powers separate from their own. Looks more like they were just given outfits that fitted the era more. That'd still be Cloth Manipulation I suppose.

Space-Time Manipulation Resistance: I'd say no. Breaking through a time loop with a punch is a feat for Renet, but being able to survive a punch from a character that can do that isn't much of anything besides physical durability. Surviving a punch that can destroy ghosts doesn't give you resistance to soul manipulation.

I agree with flight via the scepter and Quantum Manipulation because the former was shown and the later was stated. Adding the cocky and overconfident for weakness is fine

I disagree with Power Bestowal because from the timestamp you linked doesn't show them gain any "knight abilities", she just gave them costumes. Also what are "knight abilities" anyways?. If you can provide evidence of the actually gaining something other than a visual appearance change then I'd agree with Power Bestowal but right now I disagree.

Checking more of it I think he does seem to show more signs of flight with his Time Galnuet at 4:40 so he should have flight at his base key as well

This is not flight, at the time you linked, he's clearly standing on the stone arch in that scene. You'd need actual visual of him flying.

Fine so here is what seems to accepted

Accepted​

Quantum Manipulation

Flight (Time Scepter)

Cloth Manipulation

Savanti's weakness

Not Accepted​

Power Bestowal
Filght (Base Savanti)

Undecided​

Space-Time Manipulation Resistance (Some said that tanking it can be resistance) I will wait for more input)

Also for the Time Scepter, can we add this Paralysis Inducement:

At minute 17:50, the Scepter let the TMNT and Renet unable to move

Also is it fine if I add the accepted feats on Savanti's profile?

The "Paralysis Inducement" seemed like time stop on single objects given the sand in the Hourglass moving before he flicked it and reversed time. They even state "he's messing with time again".

Also, please do not continue to add stuff to the revision, it drags it on and makes it harder for people to keep track of what's going on. If you've missed something that you want to get added, please wait until the current revision is finished before attempting more additions.

Space-Time Manipulation Resistance: I'd say no. Breaking through a time loop with a punch is a feat for Renet, but being able to survive a punch from a character that can do that isn't much of anything besides physical durability. Surviving a punch that can destroy ghosts doesn't give you resistance to soul manipulation.
I think there's a misunderstanding on this point. Renet punching through a time-loop is hax (at least, not something that is relevant to physical stats). Surviving a punch that can do that is not resisting space-time manip, following the example I gave.

I think there's a misunderstanding on this point. Renet punching through a time-loop is hax (at least, not something that is relevant to physical stats). Surviving a punch that can do that is not resisting space-time manip, following the example I gave.
Fair point I guess, guess the resistance might be rejected

Is it fine to apply to the accepted changes tho?

Late so I added the changes and right when I was about to close this thread via requesting, I noticed that Magic and Invulnerability was removed for a wrong reason so Ima my reasons on why it should be added.

Magic​

1. Here Savanti states that his Time Gauntlet is magic such as when he said that his magic can track down the turtles

Invulnerability with Forcefields​

1. Here Savanti was able to not been affected from the TMNT with Raphael even stating that he was invulnerable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back