• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick Cobra Kai Season 3 Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean it is really straight forward. I'll just add it to his page

Wait. Cobra Kai has a page here???? Awesome!

And yeah im agreeing with this.
Your damn right there is

There is a verse page that I am trying to be a supporter of

Also thx and the feats are updated now

I also want to add Daniel Larusso 4th Wall Breaking

Because he seems to be aware that he was being filmed in the first movie the whole time as shown when he made a trailer and used himself in the trailer

It's crazy to think that Miyagi secretly knew a bunch of insanely lethal techniques, chose not to use them, and still defeated these masters like they were children.

HARD YES TO THE PRESSURE POINTS THINGY. I'm actually shocked that this wasn't an actual thing.

It's crazy to think that Miyagi secretly knew a bunch of insanely lethal techniques, chose not to use them, and still defeated these masters like they were children.

Boy this was funny at the end.

Yeah absolutely no 4th wall breaking whatsoever. All that happened was Daniel found some footage of his tournament back in the 80s and used it for his YouTube video.

Alright so lets close this thread because I might ask for a Street Level upgrade to replace the Athlete Level down keys for Daniel Johnny and other characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back