• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick Call of Duty tier revision and slight speculation

Jackythejack

They/Them
Basically the current Call of Duty top tiers are listed as 2-C for the Summoning Key rewriting 9 timelines/universes. Since the Summoning Key calls upon the power of the Aether, which was used to create every universe in the Call of Duty Zombies Multiverse, and as we know there are at least 2210 of them, I think it's fair to say that the Summoning Key should likely be labelled as 2-B. At the very least, Dr. Monty and the Shadow Man should likely be 2-B, since they're able to manipulate the Aether, where the entire multiverse comes from, and in the case of Shadow Man he's shown to be comparable to Monty and also a threat to the multiverse as a whole, alongsied his Apothicons, and pulls power from the Dark Aether which was able to swallow and destroy the entire multiverse.

Also I think that maybe CoD's top tiers (Shadow Man and Monty), should maybe be in the tier 1 spectrum? Granted I don't entirely know how tier 1 works so I won't fight for this much but Agartha is stated to be a reality that is outside of reality the normal characters such as Richtofen know. As the wiki puts it, it's "outside of the known and unknown universes". Dr. Monty was also the one to place it above all creation. This seems to mean that it transcends the reality that the original Call of Duty characters are present in. I think that's a tier 1...thing? At least adjacent to it? Like Low 1-C or something? Since Dr. Monty was the one that was able to hold Agartha together after Shadowman invaded, whatever Agartha would be decided as would likely scale to him ,and since the Shadowman and his Apothicons were going to destroy Agartha, it would also scale to mainly the Shadowman, who is generally equal to Monty.

And since Monty could have possibly created the summoning key there's a chance that it holds his power and therefor could also be Tier 1 but I don't want to get too into that. My main goal in this thread is to discuss and upgrade to 2-B, but we can also discuss any tier 1 possibilities if desired.

Absolutely Agree.

2-B is the barest minimum for where both Monty and Shadow Man need to be given the Zombie's cosmology contains 1'000's of different universes with their own separate time-lines as clearly shown and stated in Black Ops 3 with maps like Zetsubo No Shima and both Monty and Shadow Man casually scale above this given they're both Keepers born within Agartha which is a realm that exist above "All of Creation" which includes that 2-B Cosmology.

They should be at Low 1-C in actuality given they both came from Agartha via both being Keepers, with Agartha being directly stated multiple times to be a realm that exist above creation itself which includes that 2-B cosmology so if both Monty and Shadow Man can exist within this higher-dimensional plane then they absolutely need to be Low 1-C.

Also as stated in the OP as well Both Monty and The Shadow Man can effect Agartha themselves so they definitely scale to where Agartha scales.

The Summoning Key would also scale in conjunction to where Monty and The Shadow Man scale to given its the most powerful artifact within COD Zombies and one that was directly use to create the Current 2-B Cosmology by "The First One" and was used by the Primis Crew to seal away not only the Shadow Man/Apothicons but also Agartha itself.

Last edited:
@Colonel_Krukov is listed as knowledgeable, so I will tag them here.

Now, my question would mostly be if we should be taking the title of it being above creation as literal or just a tie-in to how the Dark Aether is titled "The Place Below Creation", implying a Heaven and Hell type of connection here which would be tied to the cosmology and not strictly above it, per se?

This is all from a cursory glance so I'm not going to say what's right and wrong, but that's how this could be perceived to me.

I think that although it is true it is possible that agartha is Higher D but that is more because it is the physical incarnation of the regular Aether, the point is that this is more a representation of Hell and heaven , Keepers and Apothicons are recognized as "angels" and "demons" by third parties.

Well, I don't care for this series for obvious reasons.

I'm fine with 2-B range, but I'm unsure about Tier 1 shenanigans. Being above 2-B cosmologies would be 2-B stuff, but it's not always multiple degrees of uncoutable infinity above them.

Though, Colonel Kruvok and SomebodyData were knowledgeable on the series.

Now, my question would mostly be if we should be taking the title of it being above creation as literal or just a tie-in to how the Dark Aether is titled "The Place Below Creation", implying a Heaven and Hell type of connection here which would be tied to the cosmology and not strictly above it, per se?

While I do agree normally it would probably just be a title, that's not the only thing I'm using. While it's called The Place Above Creation, Monty gives it more validity by other things he calls it: "This... is... it. The Aether, the infinite, the reality beyond. Beyond the world you know, beyond your perception."

This doesn't just imply that it's some sort of heaven (which it's never actually called, by the by). It's something completely different, outside the realm of existence that the other characters live in, and something that is "beyond" it. It's "beyond" even their perception of reality as we know it. It really, to me, makes it sound like it is transcending. Just because there's a Heaven and Hell type of connection doesn't mean that they remain within the existence the normal characters know. Really the only "heaven and hell" connection there is is that one is evil and one is not.

If the Dark Aether was already part of the multiverse (and therefor the reality that the characters know), it wouldn't be possible for the entirety of the multiverse (specifically all of creation as they know it) to also "fall" into it and simultaneously be destroyed. This has to mean that it's outside of the main reality that the characters know, which greatly implies some form of transcendence.

I hope I'm making sense I never had to argue stuff like this before haha.

I don't remember it being stated that the Aether / the Summoning Key created the multiverse all at once. Especially as the only time they really get into the details of the dimension creating was when Aether's physical dimension was created and that was just one universe at a time.

I don't remember it being stated that the Aether / the Summoning Key created the multiverse all at once. Especially as the only time they really get into the details of the dimension creating was when Aether's physical dimension was created and that was just one universe at a time.
That sounds like it would be a Low 2-C feat with Multiverse range

So does the Aether being above creation and such not mean much in terms of tiering? I just want to confirm, because like, it feels like something could be there.

So does the Aether being above creation and such not mean much in terms of tiering? I just want to confirm, because like, it feels like something could be there.
Probably not. It's at the very least not implied to be like, a 4-D realm or anything from what I know. Especially given how 3-D objects and people seem to treat it as another universe.

Back