• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Maybe imo. Isn't he above Yog-Sothoth, who is in turn, above Shub-Niggurath, who is in turn, above the Ultimate Gods, who then have their own hieracrchy where the difference between each one of them is the difference between a 1-A and 3-d being, and they are in turn, above the weakest outer god, Nyarlathotep, who is in turn, beyond an infinite number of gates, with the difefrence between each gate being that of a 1-A being and 3-d being, with the first gate being above Hypnos, a decent 1-A character? Based on this scale alone, this probably puts Azathoth near the top imo.

PrimeDarkStar said:
Maybe imo. Isn't he above Yog-Sothoth, who is in turn, above Shub-Niggurath, who is in turn, above the Ultimate Gods, who then have their own hieracrchy where the difference between each one of them is the difference between a 1-A and 3-d being, and they are in turn, above the weakest outer god, Nyarlathotep, who is in turn, beyond an infinite number of gates, with the difefrence between each gate being that of a 1-A being and 3-d being, with the first gate being above Hypnos, a decent 1-A character? Based on this scale alone, this probably puts Azathoth near the top imo.
From what ive heard there isnt any real evidence that Azzy > Yog or that Shub > Outer Gods.

From what ive heard at least.

PsychoWarper said:
.From what ive heard there isnt any real evidence that Azzy > Yog or that Shub > Outer Gods.
From what ive heard at least.
wait what? azahoth created and can destroy yog by just falling asleep and waking

also i think the shub being the third strongest of them all is from ******* yog on a constant basis and being able to bare children who are in there own right high 1-A

I fee like thats a fairly weak feat especially in terms of AP, hell that sounds more like durability.

PsychoWarper said:
I fee like thats a fairly weak feat especially in terms of AP, hell that sounds more like durability.
honestly yeah being able to pump out 1-A babies left and right means you would have to be really ******* durable

I was more talking about the whole mating eoth a tier 0 part but yeah that two, either way either of those really increase "her" AP above the other Outer Gods, as I said Dura sure but im iffy on AP.

but thats beside the point

azzy and the creator are the most likely candidates for top 0

but once you get to the point of transcending infinite infinites infintite which in turn is infinitly above concepts and dimension

tiers cant really describe them in detail so thats why we lump them in tier 0

and the difference between tier 0 characters can be insane at points for example in the marvel comics TOAA is above everything and nothing can even comprehend it but if he was placed in a cthulu mythos he would be shit stomped by a wandering spawn of shub

PsychoWarper said:
I was more talking about the whole mating eoth a tier 0 part but yeah that two, either way either of those really increase "her" AP above the other Outer Gods, as I said Dura sure but im iffy on AP.
i mean there is just a lot of plain statements saying shes 3rd in the hierachy like how among all of the gods shes stated to be one of the most substantial of them all

honestly no ******* clue just getting that from the page that we made on shub

im honestly interested in some revisions on shub just to kinda get all the information we know on her but we shouldnt be talking about it on a page about azzy

Back