• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

question about youtube videos and a question about urls

if i upload a youtube video here through the media button. i have some questions about it cause i'm worried about somethings.

1. is there autoplay on any youtube videos uploaded here through the media button. (cause i'm worried it might show a inappropriate video. (i've seen some offensive songs and a few inappropriate things on youtube through my account. and i'm worried the autoplay might end up on a video like that thanks to youtubes algorithm/whatever it's called and stuff)

2. If i end up accidentally pressing one of those inappropiate videos (from question 1 that i was talking about) because of those black boxes containing videos, at the end of the video it will show more videos, will it show up on other people's screens.

3. this question i probably already know but i want to double check to make sure. (if i upload a video through the media button and it's my youtube account) will they see the inappropiate videos that show up at the end of the video (aka those black boxes showing other videos) because of the algorithm/whatever it's called thing? (or since they have different accounts then no)

i just want to ask these questions to make sure nothing bad happens here.

also there's another question i want to ask.

i once decided to upload this image through the insert image button.

s0tkp1lusve71.jpg

the image is mostly sfw (although it is considered nsfw on a few sites but it's mostly sfw)

when i first found it i found it on a nsfw site. (i decided to copy image link. then put the image link/url itself on search bar below the tabs to see if it would show the image itself or show not only the image but also the nsfw site as well. (fortunately it only showed the image and no inappropriate background or anything)

but i was worried. (since it also had the name of the website on the url. i was worried that someone would take the name part of the website in the url of the image and post it on here) that's why i found a different website with the image and used that one.

so the question is: If i found a SFW image on a nsfw image. Is it my fault that other users take the name of the NSFW website part from the SFW image url and post it here?

Last edited:
example:

I got that sfw/mostly sfw image from the rule 34 website. (i copied the image link of it) then i posted the image link/url into the search bar under the tabs to see if it would show only the image. (turns out i was right, showed only the image)

but then i decided to switch to another website like reddit that had the image.

cause what if someone decides to take the name of the website in the url of that image. (that sfw image had the name of website aka rule 34 in the url/link of it) and then post the website on here.

I wonder if that would be my fault, would it?

Edit:

is that common? (i always upload images here not by posting the link but rather putting the image url into the upload image button. (is it common for someone else to then copy image link of that image after i use the upload image button? (they would then post it on the search bar under the tabs. then copy the name of the website part of the url and then post the name of that website here aka usable link of the website? Or am i just being overworried?)

Last edited:
Back