• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about soul hax

Does soul haxing people who not have souls count as a feat for the Soul hax or a contradiction for those who were stated to not have souls?

Depends, it's just a case by case basis. For example, a writer might forget that Character A has no soul but proceeds to write Character B draining/killing/attacking/etc them on a spiritual level. Sometimes it's outright stated that a character with soul hax can use their powers on beings that lack a soul. It's up to you to decide and determine.

It is in some cases. But also it isn't. For a not paradoxical example, you can soulhax a robot by giving it its own soul, putting it at the mercy of your soul based attacks. I do find this attack method unnecessary though.

There are fiction that are probably wanked that actually have these kinds of feats of soulhaxxing stuff with no souls, I can't recall one right now (probably Undertale?) but I assure you they exist. Feel free to debate on their ridiculousness once you encounter them though.

Back