• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about LBS

(LBS is Last Breath Sans)

I was listening to his theme while surfing the forums and I was feeling cheeky and wanted to make a wiki page for him
But there are some issues and some questions I have:

1. LBS can alter the play area in Last Breath by shrinking it and turning it upside down, what kind of ability would that be? Or would it just be a game mechanic?
2. LBS has shown some types of immortality, types 2, and maybe 8. In his first phase, where he would usually die, he still has barely enough HP left, so this probably defines type 2. In his second phase, he is shown to get killed, but has his body manipulated by an Alternate W.D. Gaster, so this might be Type 8. Does he have Type 8?

Back