• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about Gremmy's status as the Soul King's Brain.

So, i was wondering, in regards to Gremmy being the Soul King's Brain, does the wiki consider it only as "heavily implied" or as just confirmed? since while it is not literally stated in the novel like "Gremmy is the SK's brain", it made quite obvious and even iirc in one chapter it is said that Gremmy is what holds Hikone together and then later on it's said that a Soul King piece holds him together.

I think this question belongs in the QnA board. So I will move this thread.

Well i don't really see how it would be "too vague to use" in the case it's treated as confirmed instead of implied since essentially all it would do would be just removing the "heavily implied" about him being the SK's Brain and the "possibly" of age on his profile, since like it was discussed on other thread apparently Gremmy being a SK part doesn't necessarily means he always had his power. (tho i personally believe he probably did always had his powers like Gerard and Pernida and that Askin and Liltotto just don't know the full details about Gremmy)

Yeah it is fairly explicit. Only other way Norita could make this more clear is to say Gremmy holds the Soul King together in one sentence.

Back