• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about 2-A and Low 1-C tier

It's a very simple question if I multiply a 2-A verse by infinity would this give me a low 1-C structure? I mean 5D beings are characters who transcends 4D cosmologies or simply they are infinitely above them right?

if you use multipliers it is just infinitely above 2-A, you use an infinite amount of infinite multiverses it is baseline 2-A (i think i heard so in the tiering page)

to get low 1-C one doesn't even need 2-A, you just need something that transcends low 2-C on a higher dimesnional level.
To be more exact, an infinite 2D is still smaller than a 3-D because an infinite 2D still has no weight as it lacks a dimension while a normal 3D has it

Countable and uncoutable infinites are different levels of infinity, the latter is the sued and is even bigger, which is why high 3-A ain't low 2-C

Countable and uncoutable infinites are different levels of infinity, the latter is the sued and is even bigger, which is why high 3-A ain't low 2-C
I still don't understand about the difference between them ....... I'm completely confused lol

How can infinity be bigger then infinity?....... I'm completely confused lol sorry if I sound stupid but you see math isn't my thing
compare the set integers to the set of all real numbers, integers go {1,2,3 (ad Infinium)} real numbers go {0.00000(ad Infinium)1, 0.00000(ad Infinium)2, 0.00000(ad Infinium)3} one of them is definitely larger than the other no?

I honestly don't understand much myself hut basically:

Countable infinite: you can count towards infinite if you have a infinite amount of time, but you must count the natural numbers, 1...2...3 and so on.

Uncountable infinite: if you count ALL numbers, you have a infinite amount of numbers between 1 and 2, 1.01, 1.001, and so on, so you'd waste infinite time on just one natural number, so you'd need a infinite set of infinite time to count towards infinite like that.

I honestly don't understand much myself hut basically:

Countable infinite: you can count towards infinite if you have a infinite amount of time, but you must count the natural numbers, 1...2...3 and so on.

Uncountable infinite: if you count ALL numbers, you have a infinite amount of numbers between 1 and 2, 1.01, 1.001, and so on, so you'd waste infinite time on just one natural number, so you'd need a infinite set of infinite time to count towards infinite like that.
And when it comes to layers of existence which method we should use?

Uncountable because infinite 3D for example is just high 3-A and infinite 4D is at most 2-A, neither breach the higher level.

I really don't understand how does the difference between layers of existence works? And it's also based on what? I need a full detailed explanation here

Last edited:
Afaik, yes, and you sorta need to prove how each dimension is infinitely superior to the last, you can see the low 1-C sonic as a good example

I still don't understand about the difference between them ....... I'm completely confused lol
So, the most cliffs notes way of explaining the difference between the two would probably be something like this:

Take the set of all natural numbers, as an example: It is infinite, obviously, but it is classified as a "countably infinite" set by virtue of the fact you can enumerate each of its elements in a sequence, without missing any of them (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6...), and, provided you have an infinite amount of time, you would, in principle, eventually reach any point of it in the process. That's what the term "countable" refers to here; not to the fact you can count to infinity, but to the fact you can start counting to it in the first place.

Now, take the set of all real numbers this time, which is the collection of any and all values that can be used to represent a distance along a line: It contains all whole numbers, the decimals, the rationals, the irrationals, and so on and so forth.

This set, too, is infinite, but it is "uncountable" in the sense that there is no real starting point from which you could start to list them in a sequence; for example, if you attempt to enumerate every real number spanning the interval between 1 and 2, you would never actually reach the latter. You might try to start counting from 1, and then moving onto 1.01, but, by doing that, you'd also be missing 1.001, and 1.0001, and 1.00001, and 1.000001, and 1.0000001, and so on. Intuitively speaking, this means that, again, regardless of where you start, it's impossible to form a complete list of all real numbers, even if you have an infinite amount of time in your hands, since you would always end up missing some element from the sequence.

So, the most cliffs notes way of explaining the difference between the two would probably be something like this:

Take the set of all natural numbers, as an example: It is infinite, obviously, but it is classified as a "countably infinite" set by virtue of the fact you can enumerate each of its elements in a sequence, without missing any of them (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6...), and, provided you have an infinite amount of time, you would, in principle, eventually reach any point of it in the process. That's what the term "countable" refers to here; not to the fact you can count to infinity, but to the fact you can start counting to it in the first place.

Now, take the set of all real numbers this time, which is the collection of any and all values that can be used to represent a distance along a line: It contains all whole numbers, the decimals, the rationals, the irrationals, and so on and so forth.

This set, too, is infinite, but it is "uncountable" in the sense that there is no real starting point from which you could start to list them in a sequence; for example, if you attempt to enumerate every real number spanning the interval between 1 and 2, you would never actually reach the latter. You might try to start counting from 1, and then moving onto 1.01, but, by doing that, you'd also be missing 1.001, and 1.0001, and 1.00001, and 1.000001, and 1.0000001, and so on. Intuitively speaking, this means that, again, regardless of where you start, it's impossible to form a complete list of all real numbers, even if you have an infinite amount of time in your hands, since you would always end up missing some element from the sequence.
Okay but how is this relevant for Higher and lower layers of existence exactly ?I'm still kind confused tbh For example to destroy a timeline you need to have like an infinite set of infinite High 3-A AP right? Tho You can still biject it because they're one to one and onto. So by that logic You aren't actually increasing the cardinality of it, no? Sorry if I sounds dumb lol I'm still a little bit confused

Last edited:
The point being is that the difference between isnt just simply infinite, its bigger than that. It serves to illustrate the difference. Think of it that way, regardless of how much 3D matter you stack on top of each other, it would still be below any 4D construct (Assuming it is definitly a higher infinity). No amount of 3D power will reach 4D, even infinite amount of it. The math behind it serves as a proof and a explanation that bigger infinitys exist.

It's a very simple question if I multiply a 2-A verse by infinity would this give me a low 1-C structure?
PMMM is Infinitely above 2-A in size and yet is still in such tier. To get Low 1-C from the amount of multiverses, you'd need an uncountable infinite amount of universes, infinity x infinity is still countable infinity despite being way bigger than baseline.

The actual different from 2-A and Low 1-C is that Low 1-C is Uncontably Infinite superior to 2-A. that's all

So anything above it, like Infinite would still be 2-A either baseline or above baseline

Then why we assume that the difference between low 1-C and 2-A is infinite if infinite x infinite = infinite? Isn't this the same thing?
No, the difference between Low 1-C is beyond any infinite being stacked, want a example? his dude see the entire universe (4-D structure here) and the humans on it as a fictional characters on a comic, so, he is Low 1-C, because doesnt matter how much strong or infinite a 4-D being is, Ra will always see it as a fictional character
b3befacf2bdd21867fffd23cea4c266f_1.png

8cf0a675104410d24e30b89bd7c5bc1b.png

his profile https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ra_(Lessa)

The thing is I know that Higher layers of existence are uncountable infinitely higher then the Lower layers of existence based on higher infinites from set theory right? Tho I still don't understand isn't this basically the same thing as Infinite x infinite = infinite (aleph null)? Like how does it increase your Cardinality exactly?

The thing is I know that Higher layers of existence are uncountable infinitely higher then the Lower layers of existence based on higher infinites from set theory right? Tho I still don't understand isn't this basically the same thing as Infinite x infinite = infinite (aleph null)? Like how does it increase your Cardinality exactly?
I sent an explanation and scans above, tell me what u think about it

I sent an explanation and scans above, tell me what u think about it
I think this answer my question from OP but I'm still confused about this :

I just want to know what's the scientific explanation behind this

What? Dude I just want a detailed explanation that's all
i assume you want in wiki standards, right?

according to our system
"Characters who can affect, create and/or destroy the entirety of spaces whose size corresponds to one to two higher levels of infinity greater than a standard universal model (Low 2-C structures, in plain English.) In terms of "dimensional" scale, this can be equated to 5 and 6-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 5 to R ^ 6)"

Higher Infinites in context means uncontable infinite.
Aka the Difference is uncontable infinite.
So the difference isn't just some stack of infinite.

Classic examples of Low 1-C is viewing as a fiction Low 2-C structures, because you would do the same thing with a papaer or 2D structures.

that's according to our system, i think that was enough

it isnt, because uncountably infinite is just so much more bigger than just infinite x infinite.

Back