• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quantum Manipulation: A Broken Relic of Old

@GarrixianXD @Crabwhale @Catzlaflame @Vzearr

We still need to set up an organisation structure for this project, and then apply it in practice. 🙏

Agnaa had some suggestions here:
Yeah I think we'll have to do the ol' manual check by splitting the pages into sections for different people.
Split the whatlinkshere stuff into 5/10 segments, assign them to different people, and people will go through their segments, determining whether it should stay, and if so, what ability it should be changed to, for each page. In cases of ambiguity, try contacting supporters.

Once these have all been altered, the page can be deleted.

Just the typical thing we've done in the past for these sorts of revisions.

Also:

@Elizhaa @Starter_Pack @Abstractions @Colonel_Krukov @Just_a_Random_Butler @Dereck03 @Shadowbokunohero @QrowBarr @Crazylatin77 @Zaratthustra @ElixirBlue @Tllmbrg @Nehz_XZX @Therefir @IdiosyncraticLawyer

Are any of you willing to help out with this as well please? 🙏

How would we go about the evaluation thread? What would our exact criteria be?

Not sure what's needed aside from the entire list of pages with it linked from Quantum Manipulation to have it removed. And then to delete the page.

Hmm. It appears the number of pages actually on there is substantially lower than I thought at first. The over 1000 is also accounting for comments on blogs as well as sandboxes and blogs themselves.

What should be done here now? Have we properly discussed our strategy yet?
@Agnaa @Planck69 @DarkGrath @Colonel_Krukov @Tllmbrg @DarkDragonMedeus @SamanPatou @CloverDragon03 @Theglassman12 @FinePoint @Catzlaflame @Vzearr

Also, GarrixianXD is taking a break for at least 3 month in order to focus on his studies, so we likely need more volunteers for this project. 🙏
University was surprisingly not as bad as I anticipated; considering it's first year, I can just get 4.0 credits and officially enroll into my program before getting into any serious crap. Especially since the content I'm studying is already covered in my years of doing AP in high school. Though, I might be busy next year, who knows XD

I'll try and help out more actively from now on.

Back