• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Purple bois who can't die

Status
Not open for further replies.
epic style

Both are 10-B

The winner must permanently get rid of the loser's ability to fight. This way, Henry's resurrection can take effect.

Henry "Hank" Howard:

Michael Afton:

Isn't this a stomp for Afton? He has weaponry,Type 2 Immortality, and a High stamina

You yourself have made it that resurrection is beyond the match's scope in the OP. Even still, you can go for an incap

Also, doesn't he resurrect into the Bulk?

Zark2099 said:
You yourself have made it that resurrection is beyond the match's scope in the OP. Even still, you can go for an incap

Also, doesn't he resurrect into the Bulk?
Yeah, but Michael resurrects too, and can change the Bulk back if he's smart enough.

MA's body retains damage and doesn't heal when resurrections takes place. Though that being said, not sure MA would kill HHH, or really be able to (at least easily) due to 10-B AP. MA could just use his taser and incap HHH ig, not sure how long it would work for and likely isn't reliable for an incap iirc (idk how long taser incap ppl). But HHH literally oneshots as Bulk, blasting MA's body apart, he aint going to be able to do anything as his body will be in millions of pieces.

That's not how it works though, you can't just make up stuff for a fight, unless it's Fun & Games

******* hell. You make this guy fight as the Bulk, he stomps. You make him fight as a human, he dies, turns into the Bulk, and still stomps.

I mean, I have broken stone walls and glass cannons too, I don't bother spamming them because I know characters like them don't get matches

I'm closing this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back