• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pure Magic Has Just Happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
akira is 420 x better than those two cheese factories
Akira is a scrub anime compared to Boku no-

No. No. Hop will not make that joke.

Boku no Hero Acedemia

SoyHop said:
Hop is unable to achieve the state of death, for he is above the concept of life itself
Since when killing has to obey the concepts of life and death?

Oh wait, that only applies to me.

Alexcar3000 said:
Eldritch abomination said:
Squid peanut said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Eldritch abomination said:
[I][SIZE=14px]Alexcar3000 said:
[/SIZE][/I]
So you're a narcissist? 0v0
Maaaaaaaybe
That explains everything
Hey, at least it's not Megalovania Megalomania.
is the quote rising again?
what are you talking about...of course not! 0v0
TUCQ contains everything that exists, doesn't exist, and the gradients in-between. That includes this thread.
It even contains the Colossal Quote inside it... multiple times, actually.

And that's before it gained sentience and started to reply itself.

Watch out
And that's before it gained sentience and started to reply itself.

spamming on this because i absolutely hate therealistOGOG and he is a terrible admi

shbdhgbsdfbvjsbdfjsbgvkdhubgkvhabnfushbhnsdljfnsdlfnbiurhguiwhergiehg87whe7ythe8rwygow98hgoiudsehigejrghwij8erhnixgaigw8gfe8rhgv7werhg87gwehf78hw87v

EDIT: Highlighted. You're welcome Ryukama

I dont want to highlight this thread again or anything like that, so I'm just going to close it. It's an old thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back