• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pumpkinhead's tier

I see Pumpkinhead is listed as a tier 9.

I was curious what all factors go in to tiering. I read the tier description, and seem to understand it; however, Pumpkinhead is said to be an immortal demon of vengeance. The body of Pumpkinhead is simply the vessel in which the demon inhabits; if you were to destroy the body, his consciousness would simply take another form. It is not known (to my knowledge) if the demon can actually be killed or how powerful he truly is in his true form.

With that said, what criteria were considered in the ranking of Pumpkinhead? His tier is on par with an average, trained human, but when You read his actual feats, powers and abilities, then it's quite apparent that he's superior to a tier 9 human.

Is it his lack of destructive capabilities, lifting strength, and other factors that keep him as a category 9?

Back