• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Verse God-Tier Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's time to post this upgrades attempt.

God Tier Low 1-C upgrades​

After studying the Tiering system, I believe Puella Magi Verse deserves to be upgraded to Low 1-C for these following reasons:

These are the evidences of Madoka perceives the Multiverse as nothing but a collection of Records. Each one of these records are literally an entire timeline or a Low 2-C structure.

She trivializes it like it was nothing but a mere record/disc.

Which she can plays it frame-by-frame like a person read a book word-by-word or a person read a comic/manga page-by-page, just to find a rather small anomaly.

I believe the verse fills enough requirement to be Low 1-C which is:
Low 1-C | Low Complex Multiverse level: Characters who can affect, create and/or destroy the entirety of spaces whose size corresponds to one to two higher levels of infinity greater than a standard universal model (Low 2-C structures, in plain English.) In terms of "dimensional" scale, this can be equated to 5 and 6-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 5 to R ^ 6)

The verse also includes 4 dimensional space in form of Homura's shield, which is insignificant to Madoka.

Scaling​

Three of the God Tier: Goddess Madoka, Devil Homura, and Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen are scaled to this and thus, they will become solid Low 1-C.

The other God Tier: Avatar of Calamity should get backscaled from the others God Tier. It was considered to be a fodder by the others 3, but it still possess portion of UKG's curse. It was also to be able to destroy "The World of Wraith" if being left unchecked. So, AoC could be lower level of Low 1-C.

Misc​

Madoka and Homura should get Large Size type 10 if this goes through.

Thoughts?

Accepted so far: Madoka, Homura, UKG become Low 1-C & Madoka and Homura getting Large Size Type 10

Still being discussed: AoC rating

Last edited:
Well, if even Homura's hammerspace is fictional comparated to Madoka, then it should be straight-up Low 1-C, but in a 5D sense, not enough for 6D since it doesen't mention 5D stuff.

By using a name that is false in an attempt to make a clickbaity joke you lowered the chance of people knowledgable about the CRTs subject from participating, it also makes the CRT feel less professional.

I also have absolutely no idea where you got the idea that trivialising a 2-A structure makes you 6-D, it makes absolutely no sense and has never been accepted in any CRT, it's at best 5-D.

By using a name that is false in an attempt to make a clickbaity joke you lowered the chance of people knowledgable about the CRTs subject from participating, it also makes the CRT feel less professional.

I also have absolutely no idea where you got the idea that trivialising a 2-A structure makes you 6-D, it makes absolutely no sense and has never been accepted in any CRT, it's at best 5-D.
Very well, I will change the title. My bad.

Yeah, I'm not sure myself. I just heard from somewhere (which I don't remember) that it was enough for 6-D. Probably should get rid of that too.

Thanks for the input btw.

As for the upgrade, I've held ideas that this might be applicable for Low 1-C before, but I'm also not a hundred per cent certain, so I'll wait for others judgements and arguments before I cast a solid vote.

I feel its 5D so maybe? I'm not too sure on this but this seems to be ok at a glance

If Madoka can pick up timeline like a disc then she can trivialize it into significance,I think low 1-C is fine?also low 1-C UKG will destroy entire archie sonic

Quick question, Homura's shield (or at least the inside of her shield) is to be 4-D space as the scan above shown. However, I forgot to mention that time seems to pass by within the shield.

Would this be enough for the shield to have 4 dimensional space + 1 Dimensional time or 5-D?

Seems just like an ordinary pocket dimension, it is called fourth dimensional is probably because it has time past by in it.

I disagree, I do think you misinterpreted how our dimensional tiering works, trivializing 2-A multiverse to something like a mere disc is nowhere an infinite transcendent in the sense of uncountably infinite or higher infinity. For instance from another verse, Maou Gakuin has better indications than this but it is just 2-B, not 1-B.

Last edited:
I disagree, I do think you misinterpreted how our dimensional tiering works, trivializing 2-A multiverse to something like a mere disc is nowhere an infinite transcendent in the sense of uncountably infinite or higher infinity. For instance from another verse, Maou Gakuin has better indications than this but it is just 2-B, not 1-B.
She can watch the multiverse frame-by-frame and treat it like a disc means from her perspective multiverse is fiction,something Maou Gakuin doesn't have

One more thing to add before I really go to sleep.
Aside from what Delta said, there is also Madoka transcends Homura's hammerspace shield which stated above to be 4-D.

also UKG(future form of Madoka) can travel through time physically to meet Madoka at present so pretty sure UKG transcends space-time(4-D reality)

She can watch the multiverse frame-by-frame and treat it like a disc means from her perspective multiverse is fiction,something Maou Gakuin doesn't have
I don't buy this feat being comparable to a 3D person perceiving a 2D plane as nothing but flat fabric reality-fiction difference, but I could be wrong. Then I'll change my vote to neutral.
One more thing to add before I really go to sleep.

Aside from what Delta said, there is also Madoka transcends Homura's hammerspace shield which stated above to be 4-D.
Like the former Sonic thread, transcending 4D spacetime could be only Low 1-C only if the context behind it is about a superior higher level of reality, simply a "transcendent" word is not enough.

Like the former Sonic thread, transcending 4D spacetime could be only Low 1-C only if the context behind it is about a superior higher level of reality, simply a "transcendent" word is not enough.

This point got the Sonic thread go for about 4 pages.

Tbh, the disk stuff would mean that the 4D would be spatially flat to Madoka, and thus make her 5D due to how 4D is in comparison with her.

Tbh, the disk stuff would mean that the 4D would be spatially flat to Madoka, and thus make her 5D due to how 4D is in comparison with her.
Nah, a disc isn't spatially flat to human in the sense of 2D to 3D being infinitely thinner (as it doesn't has height), but that frame by frame argument might works though.

If we're taking this interpretation, then yes it would be Low 1-C. Same way we treat viewing reality as a video game or something as Low 1-C.

I don't agree with scaling to the AoC though. Having a portion of UKG's curses is incredibly vague in what it means power-wise and we already don't scale it to the god-tiers. I'd say it's probably better to do what we currently do and go off of it's own feats.

Man, every verse is getting Low 1-C, while DBH is getting cucked in the back.

Regardless, this seems more than enough for Low 1-C, I agree with this.

One day, we'll get Low 1-C DBH. Mark my words!

Man, every verse is getting Low 1-C, while DBH is getting cucked in the back.

Regardless, this seems more than enough for Low 1-C, I agree with this.

One day, we'll get Low 1-C DBH. Mark my words!
No, you won’t. They’ll change the standards as soon as it fits and all of us will be back to 2-A.

puella magi knowledgeable members should say all of these aruguments are metaphor/hyperbole,if no one do that then what 2-A non smurf characters can stop Arceus incon for now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back