• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Public Approved Hero Round 1: Kamen Rider Slash vs. Natalie Breez (7-0-0)

Breez seems to have the AP advantage, with her >5.5 tons vs Slash's >2.2 tons.

Slash's projectiles have greater range than Breez, though I'd think her flight can somewhat negate that point.

What concerns me is the brokenness of Slash's sound. While plasma seems to be one of the few things he doesn't resist, the fact that his projectiles and shield can cancel out attacks seems troublesome. That being said, Breez has her own way of reflecting attacks in the form of her Hex Energy Shield.

That's all I'll say now. Knowing nothing about Kamen Rider, I'll wait for others to provide specifics for Slash.

Breez seems to have the AP advantage, with her >5.5 tons vs Slash's >2.2 tons.

Slash's projectiles have greater range than Breez, though I'd think her flight can somewhat negate that point.

What concerns me is the brokenness of Slash's sound. While plasma seems to be one of the few things he doesn't resist, the fact that his projectiles and shield can cancel out attacks seems troublesome. That being said, Breez has her own way of reflecting attacks in the form of her Hex Energy Shield.

That's all I'll say now. Knowing nothing about Kamen Rider, I'll wait for others to provide specifics for Slash.
Why are you scaling Slash to Gaim? Slash in this arc upscales 3.8149 tons of TNT

Anyhow, Natalie may be favourable in general intelligence, but skill wise, I think Slash takes this easily. Having been a veteran Logos Rider with great swordsman displays that impressed Saikou, a swordsman who's over 2000 years old, with Slash even outskilling him in their fight. Flight's not gonna be much of an issue considering how Tetsuo's sound attacks would be able to home in on her as well as come out as a danmaku attack. Natalie has no counters to Bremen no Rock Band. Being able to memorize the characteristics of Breez's attacks will also make it harder for her to get in more attacks. The reflection of sound attacks wouldn't cause any problems for Slash since they wouldn't be effective against him

Voting Slash via superior skill and abilities that'll overwhelm Breez

Last edited:
See, I at least had the courtesy to not assume anything about Slash's abilities or skill before casting my vote.

Guess that's not a courtesy I get in return, then.

I'm not sure I understand what you're implying...? I'm not a stranger to Breez's own abilities and combat displays, though admittedly, I always was more on the Bionicle side of things rather than Hero Factory

Breez's Hex Energy Shield is omnidirectional, so danmaku and homing attacks shouldn't be an issue there. The only thing close to 3.8 tons I see for Kamen Rider is this, which the verse page says only applies to Shin.

Also, Breez has her Hero Cuffs, which home-in on a target's wrist and attach themselves before draining their strength. The homing ability of these things is advanced to the point where they actively dodge attacks in pursuit of the wrist.

I can't claim her skill beats Slash's. She was trained by Stormer, who it was said would be able to beat six veteran heroes without much effort. But, of course, that doesn't mean she's at that level yet.

Back to the cuffs - are they something Slash's projectiles would be able to convert to sound? The description of Suzune says it can cancel out elemental and energy-based projectiles, but the cuffs are neither of these.

The only thing close to 3.8 tons I see for Kamen Rider is this, which the verse page says only applies to Shin.
Not every Rider rating is gonna be found in our calc section (and in the future, we're gonna have to rewrite the Power of the Verse section). For Saber, it comes from Saber himself creating an EF1 tornado in the first arc in his weaker forms
Also, Breez has her Hero Cuffs, which home-in on a target's wrist and attach themselves before draining their strength. The homing ability of these things is advanced to the point where they actively dodge attacks in pursuit of the wrist.

Back to the cuffs - are they something Slash's projectiles would be able to convert to sound? The description of Suzune says it can cancel out elemental and energy-based projectiles, but the cuffs are neither of these.
I didn't really take into account the cuffs given the context in which they're used. I didn't imagine it would make since for Breez to use them given the context of the tournament. Yes, the oncoming cuffs would be able to be detected. Tetsuo's certainly agile and skilled enough to avoid and counter their use. His senses are already enough to pick up on invisible enemies sneaking up, a person's heat beat, visualize invisible objects and things on the other side of a wall. Additionally, Bremen no Rock Band can distinguish hundreds of sounds and pick the preferred sound to listen to. Overall, I can't see why he'd need to nullify the cuffs if he simply has great enough senses to see them coming and avoid them
Breez's Hex Energy Shield is omnidirectional, so danmaku and homing attacks shouldn't be an issue there.
That would be useful, but I can't see how it would counter Bremen no Rock Band inducing hypnosis

It's also worth noting that Slash can amplify his stats

His sound blocked out King Excalibur which is a large sized sword so it can effect physical things too. I don't think it will cancel them but it can block and attack reflect them.

Come to think of it, Hibiki in this tourney might be my first submission (for a tournament that actually started) and they lost in their first round I even voted against them lmao

Actually Slash would scale way over 9 tons. Since Slash beat Saber King of Arthur which is already scale off of 3 tons and get 3x stat amp from fighting under sunlight.

And about skill, while Slash doesn't fight that much in the series he's comparable to a guy who can instantly discern when an enemy would come out of elemental intang for counterattack from 360° direction since she's a smoke, comparable to Saikou who Lonkitt has already mentioned above who is also one of the greatest swordman in the entire organisation history even and to another Rider that just hard neg King Crimson because he's just that good.

Last edited:
And about skill, while Slash doesn't fight that much in the series he's comparable to a guy who can instantly discern when an enemy would come out of elemental intang for counterattack from 360° direction since she's a smoke, comparable to Saikou who Lonkitt has already mentioned above who is also one of the greatest swordman in the entire organisation history even and to another Rider that just hard neg King Crimson because he's just that good.
We’re really just admitting Durendal is King Crimson now

Back