• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Public and Daniel Cause Chaos (RP)

PublicMinority87 said:
"The boss wants you to enter, but there is a large army in there. I would prefer that you not cause a complete bloodbath of the place, I am the one cleaning it." Emilio explains. "However, the boss wants a fight to the death."
The soldiers move to enter. "Which ones of us?" The commander inquires.

PublicMinority87 said:
"The Boss wants a fair fight, no trickery, just a fight. He is a man of his word and of class, as am I."
The soldiers stand still for a few seconds. But then:

"Light says, on one condition, and that is: Public and Daniel keep their lives."

The soldiers stand still for a few seconds. But then:

"Light says, on one condition, and that is: Public and Daniel keep their lives."

Daniel is listening to the conversation.

"It will be a fight to the death, of course. But if they surrender, they will be spared."

I go inside with Daniel and Light. A small army comes to greet us. "Hey Light, do you like Metallica?" I say

PublicMinority87 said:
"It will be a fight to the death, of course. But if they surrender, they will be spared."
I go inside with Daniel and Light. A small army comes to greet us. "Hey Light, do you like Metallica?" I say
"I don't really care about Metallica, but why?" I inquire.

"Cause I need fuel, fire, and what I desire. JEsus christ that was a bad one liner. Anyway, its time to burn hard, loose, and clean." I then run outside, get road rage and drive through the building. I light a fire with a can of gasoline and an incinerary bomb.

PublicMinority87 said:
"Cause I need fuel, fire, and what I desire. JEsus christ that was a bad one liner. Anyway, its time to burn hard, loose, and clean." I then run outside, get road rage and drive through the building. I light a fire with a can of gasoline and an incinerary bomb.
Light jumps back to dodge the vehicle. "Really?"

"Is your armor made of solid gold? Whats wrong with stee-" My questioning is cut off by the explosion and fumes of gasoline, I cover my mouth with my hand and start shooting bombs out at them.

"Because gold is much more glorious-looking than steel!" Light roars and raises his spear. A golden laser is fired from the tip and adds to the destruction.

"Fair enough."
I pull out the new Diabeetus Blade. This one actually decent, as it is made of Australium.
"Yes, my sword is made of a material that can create immortality. I have improved it to be harder to break. It still retains the original image just with a bit more shine and glow. Also I dont even know why I still kept insisting on using this. It broke everytime I used it and I never killed anything big with it that I can recall."

Last edited:
I cough up blood and pass out after watching myself die twice. I recover, with a nosebleed and a migraine headache.
Emillio looks in shock at this, as if he was expecting something to happen but not yet

Last edited:
Back