• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psycho Mantis Vs Scarlet Witch (Metal Gear Vs MCU)

Arcker123

He/Him
Psycho Mantis vs MCU Scarlet Witch

Equal Speed

Wanda vision used

Takes place in shadow moses

SBA otherwise

See the source image
See the source image

"I just wanted an excuse to kill as many people as I could.":

"
You took everything from me!":

Incon:

Last edited:
Good ol' redhead fight. Unfortunately the Third Child automatically bonds onto people with strong negative emotions and completely loses his ego, so Wanda stomps by virtue of having issues. If you make him an adult he'll be fine tho

Sorry for the spam but how do i change the category, i put this in questions and answers by accident.

Oof. You can't, gotta contact staff. Staff that isn't me, I mean, calc group can't do that.

Have not watched Wanda vision, but oneshotting mantis might not be the best idea.

Yeah he doesn't resist mindhax. That said his stuff is thought-based while I believe she waves her hand so if he precogs mindhax he can kill her with some unresisted hax.

Back