• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Provocative images (and profile pictures.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. Should this thread be closed?

EDIT: I've decided I like my original profile pic more.

Can delete this if you want, but just want to say, people in bikinis are not uncommon in PG-13 movies, shows, etc settings - they have tons of them. And usually by movie rating guidelines, bikinis aren't inherently sexual enough to be for people over 15 or 18 or whatever. Heck, even comics and mangas aimed at 13 years olds - and probably a bit below - have stuff that are far worse than bikinis and whatnot. One piece characters, fairy tail character designs, superhero designs, and so on and so on.
Told y'all it's all subjective.

Unless you wanna put NSFW on all of those profiles.

You can't introduce the idea that big breasted women in bikinis and exposed thighs are harmful to the minors of this wiki without also acknowledging Scorpion ripping someone's spine out, Jotaro swallowing a cigarette and drinking beer without extinguishing it, and the socio-political themes Arthur Fleck's profile brings.

This site indexes anything that doesn't violate Fandom's guidelines (which just so happens to end at actual ****). So if you want to annex "sexualized" characters on the grounds of "protecting minors" annex everything that is not safe for children and leave Barney the Purple Dinosaur as the sole remaining profile on our wiki.

The very acknowledgement of "sexualized" characters in of itself is an immature view of them. They're characters first and foremost. How their appearance affects what you think of them is on you. I can look at Yoko Littner and not splooge all over my screen. It's not our job to police what people do off site.

Disagree, everything you suggested in the OP is protected by Fandom’s rules and guidelines… By this logic, we’d have to erase Highschool DxD and other Ecchi series off of the website entirely… Also the same logic can apply to violence, such as Mortal Kombat Profiles, Chainsawman, and so many other profiles…

So yeah, sexy Anime waifus is fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back