• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Proposing a page for Dominic Toretto (meme version) to be added

Ever since F9 there's been sort of a meme going around how Dom Toretto can do basically anything "because family".

For anyone who doesn't know, Dominic Toretto is from the Fast & Furious franchise. Throughout the series, especially the later movies, Dom is constantly going on about the importance of family, and it sort of serves as a motivation for him to achieve almost impossible feats. Its blown way out of proportion in the later movies, such as jumping from skyscraper to skyscraper with a car, collapsing the top floor of a parking lot by stomping his foot, driving off a cliff and miraculously hooking the end of a car to a broken bridge and swinging off it like Spiderman, etc...

So I think meme Dom Toretto fits at home here.

Last edited:
Edit: WTF, I thought I was on Joke Battle Wiki! How do I delete this?!

Ever since F9 there's been sort of a meme going around how Dom Toretto can do basically anything "because family".

For anyone who doesn't know, Dominic Toretto is from the Fast & Furious franchise. Throughout the series, especially the later movies, Dom is constantly going on about the importance of family, and it sort of serves as a motivation for him to achieve almost impossible feats. Its blown way out of proportion in the later movies, such as jumping from skyscraper to skyscraper with a car, collapsing the top floor of a parking lot by stomping his foot, driving off a cliff and miraculously hooking the end of a car to a broken bridge and swinging off it like Spiderman, etc...

So I think meme Dom Toretto fits at home here.
I agree to Boundless Torreto with his power of family tab

Back