• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

Okay, so is this the Hueco Mundo or Fullbring arc Chad?

Okay, and should we replace one of the existing tabber images for that or create a new section for it?

I've added it in now.
Thx 🐵👍
I have unlocked it.
👍
Changed to

Changed to

Add or change to? I'm not sure what version this is, Pre Timeskip?

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to
All added

Question. Should I transparent this or this image for King or not?

Last edited:
It's the same image but the placement of both aren't the same... The left one, you can see the background on kings left wing
2-6-screenshot.png
2-3-screenshot.png

But the right one will be harder to transparent I think especially the fire but I'll see (as it might be green color that's somehow taken from the background similar to Kaido)

Last edited:
I mean using fan art is ok but if you are going to use fan art I think you would need to shout them out. For example
But I'm not 100% sure

I mean using fan art is ok but if you are going to use fan art I think you would need to shout them out. For example
But I'm not 100% sure
No, I'm pretty sure you're correct. If we use fanart, we're supposed to credit the artist.

This thread is for requesting that a certain profile image is replaced, or a new one is added (through a tabber, or othervise), especially to locked wiki pages.

Content moderators should preferably subscribe to this thread.

You can click here to see how to link pages and images properly in this forum.
@Antvasima could you talk about what preferable image to use when replacing images on the wiki and talk about if you are going to use fan art you would need to credit the creator of the image to the op? I feel like it would be better and help people understand.

Last edited:
Changed to
Or enhanced version

Highkey one of my best transparented image

Changed to
Or enhanced version

Looks amazing, the enhanced version looks good to use.

the non enhanced image might be better but I'm not sure

Edit: Actually never mind the enhanced image looks better when on the profile

@Antvasima could you talk about what preferable image to use when replacing images on the wiki and talk about if you are going to use fan art you would need to credit the creator of the image to the op? I feel like it would be better and help people understand.
Here is what our Editing Rules say:

"When creating or editing a profile, if you use an image from a fan artist to represent the character/weapon/vehicle/verse in question, insert a text into the image's description page that gives credit to the artist, and if you can, also provide a link to their website or profile on DeviantArt, Tumblr, etcetera."

However, it is also good if you add a credit text beneath the image in the page it is used. You have to use the "thumb" image setting for that to work though.

Here is what our Editing Rules say:

"When creating or editing a profile, if you use an image from a fan artist to represent the character/weapon/vehicle/verse in question, insert a text into the image's description page that gives credit to the artist, and if you can, also provide a link to their website or profile on DeviantArt, Tumblr, etcetera."
Oh ok thx 😁👍

Changed to
Or enhanced version

The enhanced version seems good to me.

The enhanced version seems good to me.
Changed to
Or enhanced version

Added.

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to
Bump? I feel like some of the images are better then what they currently are even tho some are minor (personally all besides maybe base Yujiro and Della (Goosebumps)...)

Last edited:
One Piece logo
Changed to

Back