• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

Okay, but I am very busy.

Looks good thx 🐵👍

Changed to Enhanced version

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Add

Add

I agree with all of them, except for the Nami one. As for Carrot, I personally like the original better but it doesn't really matter to me

except for the Nami one. As for Carrot, I personally like the original better but it doesn't really matter to me
I’m not trying to replace them… I meant another image tab for their base that’s from the Whole Cake island Arc

which is why it says add

Last edited:
The new images seem fine except for Nami and Carrot, yes. I don't think that extra images are necessary for them.

The new images seem fine except for Nami and Carrot, yes. I don't think that extra images are necessary for them.
But Nami has a whole cake island arc key... I guess if we had more images of her keys it would be better to include the extra images. Right?

Changed to Enhanced version

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to
Added

I personally don't like the way Pre-Timeskip Asta's profile images look and so I was wondering if we could change his profile images because they don't look good at all to me. I have picked out a few, and I'd like to hear your opinions:

Base Asta:
One
Two
Three
Four

Black Asta:
One
Two
Three

Black Divider:
One

Other:
Time Skip Base Asta (1) (I don't really mind if it stays as is.)
Base Noelle (1) (Her first appearance in the manga)

Last edited:
My apologies, but with the possible exception of a cropped version of the base Noelle image, I don't think that any of those images serve our purposes better than the ones that we currently use.

My apologies, but with the possible exception of a cropped version of the base Noelle image, I don't think that any of those images serve our purposes better than the ones that we currently use.
Ah, alright thanks fine. Thanks anyways.

How about the Black Asta and Black Divider images? I really don't like how they look in the profiles, but if your response is still the same, then I understand.

Ah, alright thanks fine. Thanks anyways.

How about the Black Asta and Black Divider images? I really don't like how they look in the profiles, but if your response is still the same, then I understand.
The current ones are not very good, but the ones that you suggested are either not full-body images, or look even worse.

Changed to
Or Enhanced Version

Changed to

Changed to

Add or change to? I'm not sure what version this is, Pre Timeskip?

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

All of your new images look better than the ones we currently use, with the exception of Grimmjow.

Anyway, the others can probably be applied to the relevant character profile pages.

Changed to
Locked I think
Add or change to? I'm not sure what version this is, Pre Timeskip?
What should I do with this?

It looks fine as it is.

EDIT: Actually, I've added in the arc now in the tabber for him.

Back