• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The original was overwritten to redirect, despite existing first, and the new one uses an unofficial spanish name.

Last edited:
And? The newer one is of higher quality and has a actual calc for it's ap. If the name is the only problem, then ask a staff member to change it. Just because a page is older doesn't make it better and is often times in fact the opposite.

And? The newer one is of higher quality and has a actual calc for it's ap. If the name is the only problem, then ask a staff member to change it. Just because a page is older doesn't make it better and is often times in fact the opposite.
But older pages should be improved and replaced with CRTs. You shouldn't just post a new one and slap a redirect on the old one.

I may have been a bit hasty with my first comment. I was just trying to protect the improvements in the new page. It does seem kinda goofy that a new page was made in the first place, tho.

The original was overwritten to redirect, despite existing first, and the new one uses an unofficial spanish name.
I will note tho, that after a quick google search of La Carcagne, the majority of results are for either the movie or the monster on various other sites. If it's the more well known name it's probably safe for use here.

I was told to remove the page without any calculation as a basis for the statistics, so I turned it into a redirect link. I can move/rename the current version if you prefer though.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/SCP-2747
To put it simply this is effective the same as giving anti matter a character page maybe in the extended canon it is a character but it is canonically a series of writing decisions that result in it and the narratives mutual destruction it.

It is an event with a character profile.
We have events and entities profiles, also 2747 is important in extended canon, it shouldn't be deleted

We have events and entities profiles, also 2747 is important in extended canon, it shouldn't be deleted
Wait do we have events outside of real ones and of course we have entity profiles those make sense, also it has six tales mentioning it not a lot and most are offhanded to go even further no one scales to it.

Wait do we have events outside of real ones and of course we have entity profiles those make sense, also it has six tales mentioning it not a lot and most are offhanded to go even further no one scales to it.
Yes we do, most are in SCP verse, for example this. I don't think we should get rid of it, Events and phenomena are really common in SCP verse. also we have items profiles for some verses, why we can't for events, and SCP 2747 was a entity during various extended canon stuff.

I dislike the premise of having events. We have them for real-world profiles because they're a reference point that fiction can scale to; the profiles exist so we can easily reference them. Fiction lacks this benefit, they objectively aren't characters and shouldn't have character profiles. Nuke 'em.

I am pretty sure that one is sentient given it is actively defending itself and the bear one is mostly for the bears.

Okay. I do not mind, but all of the pages that link to this profile page would need to have said links removed,

2747 isn't an event tho, even if you keep it to just article canon it wouldn't function like a regular event since it's a manifastation of an anti narrative entity that actively seeks to destroy the narrative so

Also, everybody please stop spamming, and wait for the people that I called for above.

This is just a redundant small fish page with nothing to distinguish from other small fish pages
bump

someone made an argument for it not being deleted in a thread i made to get rid of these profiles a while ago. crimson azoth i think?

Back