• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can somebody link to the original Shiva page, so it can be restored?

I restored the page. There are header images within it from the comic books and video game though.

No problem, but should there be two separate profile pages for this character, or just separate statistics keys?

It seems to contain some guesswork statistics, but also some scaling from other characters. I did not check if those profile pages used guesswork statistics in turn though. In that case the entire verse might have to be deleted.

@GoldenScorpions

Would you be willing to help improve on the reliability of the statistics for this verse, given that you seem to have created the character profile page in the first place?
I'd rather not see them be deleted.

What's exactly wrong with them, so I can work on it? For the specific character linked, he carries a portable cannon that I explain in the profile shoots rockets that can blow up buildings. It's something seen in the game.

Last edited:
From a glance at that profile... 9-A, 8-C, Low 7-B, and 7-A can't be given without calculations (see note 3 on the Tiering System page). And there's many grammar and formatting errors. I see some under just about every statistic.

Rise of Legends being a fantasy RTS game, all the showcase of powers and destruction comes from what the units and heroes can do from a gameplay perspective, how much damage they deal to buildings and other units like spaceships and massive tanks, and the type of ammo/power used

I trust Agnaa's thoughts on this matter, also I have held characters of mine back from being full profiles due to lack of calculations, namely Statesman and Lord Recluse, until calculations are done for Rise of Legends I don't believe that the verse can be on the wiki

The amount of work needed is an issue that lies with editors. There's many profiles I would like to make/revise but it's too much work for me to do so, meaning the profiles need to stay unmade/unrevised.

I'd support deletion of the profiles.

@GoldenScorpions You should probably backup the profiles on a sandbox, and maybe ask some calc group members to help you with the calculations.

Catching things in video myself sounds impossible for my setup. There's gameplay videos of the game on YouTube showcasing the units, powers, etc. so maybe that could work.

Unfortunately, over the 5+ years I've been here, I'm painfully aware of how hard it is to have Calc members do calcs on low-known verses.

Worst case, if nothing can be done and nothing can be kept, I'd like to save the pages in personal blogs on my profile before they're deleted. I don't want there to be no trace left of anything from the work of 4-years-ago-me.
I'll let you know when I'm done.

Last edited:
If you create a content revisions thread for this verse and assemble feats that can be calculated in it, I can ask some calc group members to help you out afterwards.

Wait a minute, I've had profiles deleted for that without having any tier listed in Note 3.
That may have been because the feat doesn't really correspond to the object the tier's based around, or it may be because prior knowledge of feats indicates that the one described wouldn't land in that tier, and as such is better off calculated.

Character who canonically cannot fight and whose stats are based on unfounded guesswork (there's nothing indicating she scales to such feats performed way after her death by characters she didn't know).

Character who canonically cannot fight and whose stats are based on unfounded guesswork (there's nothing indicating she scales to such feats performed way after her death by characters she didn't know).
If we delete Gine for those reasons then we need to delete Gwynevere for never even appearing physically in any Souls game.

@SSJRyu1 @DarkDragonMedeus

What do you think about this?

Giant Spider (Monsterverse)

Why does this profile exist? The thing is featless and the only possible tiering comes from the director stating that it could overpower and eat an adult human with ease, and it appears for like 5-10 seconds, there is absolutely no reason for it to be a page, also "Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses, Camouflage, possibly longevity, Poison Manipulation" come from what? it being a spider? it shouldn't even have superhuman physical characteristics, its 9-C!

Giant Spider (Monsterverse)

Why does this profile exist? The thing is featless and the only possible tiering comes from the director stating that it could overpower and eat an adult human with ease, and it appears for like 5-10 seconds, there is absolutely no reason for it to be a page, also "Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses, Camouflage, possibly longevity, Poison Manipulation" come from what? it being a spider? it shouldn't even have superhuman physical characteristics, its 9-C!
Depends on high 9-C you are that's superhuman
But I agree nuking it of the basis of being on screen for 10 seconds at best

Back