• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This entire verse.

Every stat [excluding the powers of one character in the verse] of every character's profile isn't justified. The AP, Speed, and everything else doesn't even have any scans. I recommend contacting the supporters of the verse and asking them if they can atleast add scans to everything written on the profiles as it turns out two staff members are supporters of it.
Scans would be needed lol, that doesnt seem deletion-worthy

I skimmed through all those profiles and I don't really see anything too bad as long as the calculations are legit and/or scans are specific. Keys and stats appear formatted fine for the most part. Are we really proposing an entire verse deletion? If there's anything wrong with it, it should be via Content Revision and its own thread rather than here IMO. Then again, I don't know anything about the series, but still.
There have been an awful lot of random and incoherent statistics changes back and forth, and I have had to work overtime vainly trying to fix the pages.

This entire verse.

Every stat [excluding the powers of one character in the verse] of every character's profile isn't justified. The AP, Speed, and everything else doesn't even have any scans. I recommend contacting the supporters of the verse and asking them if they can atleast add scans to everything written on the profiles as it turns out two staff members are supporters of it.
Can others investigate please? If the statistics are based on pure guesswork, it seems warranted to delete the pages, but if there are calculations as a basis, it should be fine to keep them, for example.

Code Lyoko god tiers seems to be in two tiers- 7-B and 3-A/Low 2-C. 7-B seems less guesswork and more scaling to real-world tech- nukes. 3-A/Low 2-C seems to have no justifications to speak of and frankly its unclear what they're referring to with a lot of it. 7-B at least seems fine.

Regarding the lower tiers, seems like they have "Real Life" keys and "On Lyoko" keys (I'm gathering that the latter is in some kind of computer system, a la Tron). Real life keys seem to be considered possibly peak human, with 10-A to 9-C tiers. I'd like elaboration on whatever the hell "Has physically damaged possessed beings who are clearly above human limitations" means, but this, at least, doesn't seem to be some insane stretch. For their "On Lyoko" keys, they are rated at 8-C; while the scans provided for this certainly make suggestions, a calc would at least offer a set number.

In brief:
  • No calcs
  • 7-B and 10-A/9-C seem fairly reasonable even without calculations, they scale to real-world things
  • 3-A/Low 2-C seems somewhat off
  • 8-C is eyeballed and is indeed guesswork. A calc could probably be done.

Given that two staff members are on the supporters list, as well as other skilled-enough normal users (Foolish Omniscient Guy, for example), I would be against deletion. and would suggest contacting one of them to see if they'd be interested in fixing the verse.

Regarding the lower tiers, seems like they have "Real Life" keys and "On Lyoko" keys (I'm gathering that the latter is in some kind of computer system, a la Tron). Real life keys seem to be considered possibly peak human, with 10-A to 9-C tiers. I'd like elaboration on whatever the hell "Has physically damaged possessed beings who are clearly above human limitations" means, but this, at least, doesn't seem to be some insane stretch. For their "On Lyoko" keys, they are rated at 8-C; while the scans provided for this certainly make suggestions, a calc would at least offer a set number.
While I haven't watched the show it's more an alternate reality thing from what I understand that are in a digital realm like Digimon

While I haven't watched the show it's more an alternate reality thing from what I understand that are in a digital realm like Digimon
Tron.

Regarding Sousei no Onmyouji, I don't really know how to deal with that; uninformed on past events, but I still think it should be its own thread.

And yeah, Code Lyoko is good enough to stay as a verse; I agree the god tiers need better scans and Tier 8 stuff should be calculated. It was @BruceTheBatman who worked on the profiles iirc though. But it's similar premise to Tron, Chaotic, Digimon ect; normal humans regularly, but they become superhumans when teleported to a virtual world. "Virtual Universe" has some bearing, but statements should have screenshotted scans yes. And Franz Hopper is only universal/Low Multiversal via programming that effect Lyoko, he should have a real world key that notes he's just a regular human yes.

And yeah, Code Lyoko is good enough to stay as a verse; I agree the god tiers need better scans and Tier 8 stuff should be calculated. It was @BruceTheBatman who worked on the profiles iirc though. But it's similar premise to Tron, Chaotic, Digimon ect; normal humans regularly, but they become superhumans when teleported to a virtual world. "Virtual Universe" has some bearing, but statements should have screenshotted scans yes. And Franz Hopper is only universal/Low Multiversal via programming that effect Lyoko, he should have a real world key that notes he's just a regular human yes.

Thank you for your reply.

Ants (Goosebumps)

Just an honestly poorly made profile. A lot of it's ratings is assumption work, some abilities make no sense since regular ants don't have them, and it's overall a composite. And while at it, delete this page as well, it isn't a weapon and I doubt it is really worth indexing. Plus from what I have been told similar profiles have been deleted because they weren't weapons.

So, I just noticed that Shy Guy was deleted a few weeks ago for being an incomplete page? Can't recall what was wrong with it and I can't check because I don't have the code backed up any more.

Ant, could you either send me a copy of the page's code so I can fix whatever the issue was or re-add the page so I can fix it?

Ants (Goosebumps)

Just an honestly poorly made profile. A lot of it's ratings is assumption work, some abilities make no sense since regular ants don't have them, and it's overall a composite. And while at it, delete this page as well, it isn't a weapon and I doubt it is really worth indexing. Plus from what I have been told similar profiles have been deleted because they weren't weapons.
For Ants
Against brain ooze

Ants (Goosebumps)

for both

So, I just noticed that Shy Guy was deleted a few weeks ago for being an incomplete page? Can't recall what was wrong with it and I can't check because I don't have the code backed up any more.

Ant, could you either send me a copy of the page's code so I can fix whatever the issue was or re-add the page so I can fix it?
I have absolutely no idea why that page would be considered incomplete, since it does look to be fine by all accounts imo.

Regardless, here's the source code for it. Though, depending on what Ant has to say on the matter, I can just end up restoring the page entirely.

<tabber>
|-|Shy Guy=[[File:ShyGuyCTTT.png|right|300px]]
{{Quote|I can totally relate to the stage-fright thing. They don't call me Shy Guy for nothing|A Shy Guy at the Emerald Circus}}
|-|Snifit=[[File: |right|300px]]
{{Quote|You're in spitting distance!}}
</tabber>

==Summary==
'''Shy Guys''' are one of the more mysterious enemies encountered in the Mario world, often seen jumping between alliances from big bad to big bad. Unlike other minions, Shy Guys have consistently been shown to be capable of switching between variants via creating the necessary tools of said variants.

==Powers and Stats==
'''[[Tiering System|Tier]]:''' '''9-B''' | '''9-B'''

'''Name:''' Shy Guy, Heihō/Heyho, Anti Guys/Deadly Guys, Shy Ranger | Mega Guy | Snifit/Spookums

'''Origin:''' Yume Kōjō: Doki Doki Panic, [[Mario Bros]]

'''Gender:''' Varies

'''Age:''' Unknown

'''Classification:''' Bowser's Minion

'''Powers and Abilities:'''

<tabber>
|-|Shy Guy=[[Superhuman Physical Characteristics]], [[Non-Physical Interaction]], [[Acrobatics]], [[Weapon Mastery]], [[Camouflage]] (Shy Guys have on numerous occasions used camouflage such as Shy Ranger and Spy Guys, as well as disguises such as Petal Guys and Fake Yoshis), [[Elasticity]] (Shy Guys can be stretched vertically), [[Magic]] (Several variants utilise magic), [[Creation]] (Can create the necessary items to turn into other variants), likely [[Resistance]] to [[Fire Manipulation]] (Should become a Pyro Guy, whom is always on fire)
{{#tag:tabber|
{{!}}-{{!}}Variants=All base abilities,

{{!}}-{{!}}Fly Guy=[[Flight]] via propeller, [[Fire Manipulation]] (Can spit fireballs in Super Mario 64), [[Air Manipulation]] (Creates miniature tornadoes with Power Shots in Mario Power Tennis)
{{!}}-{{!}}Sling Shy=[[Magic]], [[Sound Manipulation]], [[Transmutation]] (via S'crow Bell and Spore Chimes), [[Power Nullification]] (Silence mutes the target, preventing them from using spells)
{{!}}-{{!}}Shyster=[[Fire Manipulation]] via Drain, ''Bodyguard'' has [[Resistance]] to [[Fear Manipulation]], [[Poison Manipulation]], [[Sleep Manipulation]], [[Sound Manipulation]], and [[Power Nullification]] ''Springer'' has [[Sleep Manipulation|Sleep Inducement]]
{{!}}-{{!}}Beezo=[[Flight]], [[Plant Manipulation]] (Can instantly grow new heads for the Smilax), [[Energy Projection]] via Willy Wisp, [[Sound Manipulation]] and [[Power Nullification]] via Elegy (Temporarily mutes the target, preventing them from using spells)
{{!}}-{{!}}Other=[[Status Effect Inducement]] (Dizziness) as ''Groove Guy'', [[Resistance]] to [[Fire Manipulation]], [[Electricity Manipulation]], [[Ice Manipulation]], and [[Statistics Amplification|Critical Hits]] as ''Shy Ranger''
}}
{{!}}-{{!}}Equipment=[[Electricity Manipulation]] (Shy Guy's Offensive Power Shot in Mario Power Tennis, Fly Guy's Thunder Shot in Mario Hoops 3-on-3) via Spear, [[Flight]] via Helicopter Pack, Balloons, Magic Carpet, Flying Ambulance, [[Flight|Gliding]] via Leaf Glider, Parasols, [[Healing]] via flying ambulance, [[Statistics Amplification]] and [[Healing]] via instruments, [[Explosion Manipulation]] via coal blocks and bombs, [[Invulnerability]] via gold/silver paint (Covering themselves in paint makes them immune to most weaker attacks), [[Light Manipulation|Color]] [[Absorption|Draining]], Self-[[Healing]], and [[Perception Manipulation|Blindness Inducement]] via Straw, [[Transformation]] and [[Inorganic Physiology]] via Golden Drink (Turns the user golden, [[Creation|providing coins as they move]], [[Air Manipulation]] via Coinado, [[Summoning]] via Ally Phone, [[Teleportation]] via Warp Box and Golden Pipe
}}
|-|Mega Guy=All base non-variant/equipment abilities, [[Large Size]] (Type 0), [[Inorganic Physiology]] as ''Metal Guy''
|-|Snifit=All base non-variant/equipment abilities, [[Intangibility]] (Projectiles fire through walls), [[Ice Manipulation]] via Crystal, [[Fire Manipulation]] via Drain, [[Water Manipulation]] and [[Power Nullification]] via Gunk Ball (Mutes the target, preventing them from using spells), [[Resistance]] to [[Poison Manipulation]] (Are implied to enjoy poisonous water in Sticker Star, Snifits in Color Splash are unfazed by noxious fumes)
{{!}}-{{!}}Variants=[[Electricity Manipulation]] (via Static E! and Bolt) and [[Explosion Manipulation]] (Can fire Bullet Bills) as ''Apprentice'' and ''Mario RPG Snifits'' (as well as [[Ice Manipulation]] via Blizzard for the later), [[Camouflage]] and [[Resistance]] to [[Fire Manipulation]] (Is instead [[Healing|healed]]) as ''Gunner Guy'', [[Ice Manipulation]] and [[Breath Attack]] as ''Ice Snifit'', [[Fire Manipulation]] and [[Breath Attack]] as ''Scorchit'', [[Energy Projection]] and [[Resistance]] to [[Electricity Manipulation]] (Is instead [[Healing|healed]]) as ''Laser Snifit''
{{!}}-{{!}}Equipment=[[Flight]] via wings and propellers, [[Light Manipulation|Color]] [[Transmutation|Draining]], Self-[[Healing]], and [[Perception Manipulation|Blindness Inducement]] via Straw
}}
</tabber>

'''[[Attack Potency]]:''' '''Wall level''' (Should be superior to [[Goomba]], Can uproot trees by digging up from underneath them), '''Higher''' as Anti Guys and Shy Rangers | '''Wall level''' (Compares to regular Shy Guys)

'''[[Speed]]:''' '''Superhuman'''

'''[[Lifting Strength]]:''' '''Class 1''' (Can casually lift what appears to be a palm tree)

'''[[Striking Strength]]:''' '''Wall Class''' | '''Wall Class'''

'''[[Durability]]:''' '''Wall level''' (Should be superior to [[Goomba]], Are obstacles in Mario Karty) | '''Wall level''' (Compares to regular Shy Guys)

'''[[Stamina]]:''' Limitless

'''[[Range]]:''' Standard Melee Range, Varies with arsenal

'''[[Standard Equipment]]:'''

<tabber>
|-|Shy Guy=Knives, Shurikens, Giant Shurikens, Slingshots, Turnips, Various Instruments, Ball 'N' Chain, Bident, Spear, Giant Knitting Hook, Shields, Bombs, Bob-ombs, Time Bombs, Coal Blocks, Head-mounted Bullet Bill Launcher, Bazooka, Spike Helmet, Acorn Helmet, Paper Clip, Paint Bucket, Straw, Pogo Stick, Sword-tipped Pogo Stick, Unicycle, Stilts, Water Tube, Ice Skates, Helicopter Pack, Balloons, Magic Carpet, Leaf Glider, Parasols, Submarine, Flying Ambulance, Golden Drink, Coinado, Ally Phone, Warp Box, Golden Pipe
|-|Snifit=Various masks, Wings, Whistle, Spike Helmet, Straw, Propeller
</tabber>

'''[[Intelligence]]:''' Above Average (Can speak two languages (Shy Guy and the common Mushroom Kingdom language), Can train Chain Chomps and Dino Rhinos, Can compete against the main cast in games of soccer, baseball, karting, and tennis, as well as being a serious competitor in the Mario Party franchise. Is an assistant doctor in Dr. Mario World)

'''Weaknesses:'''

<tabber>
|-|Shy Guys=Shy Guys are often seen as clumsy, ''Pyro Guys'' are weak to [[Ice Manipulation]], [[Water Manipulation]], and [[Explosion Manipulation]] | None Notable
|-|Snifits=Weak to [[Ice Manipulation]], ''Gunner Guys'' are weak to [[Electricity Manipulation]], ''Ice Snifits'' are weak to [[Fire Manipulation]]
</tabber>

'''Key:''' '''Shy Guy''' | '''Snifit'''

==Other==
'''Notable Victories:'''

'''Notable Losses:'''

'''Inconclusive Matches:'''

[[Category:Characters]]
[[Category:playable Characters]]
[[Category:Game Characters]]
[[Category:Video Game Characters]]
[[Category:Super Mario Bros]]
[[Category:Super Smash Bros]]
[[Category:Monsters]]
[[Category:Species]]
[[Category:Races]]
[[Category:Neutral Characters]]
[[Category:Antagonists]]
[[Category:Minions]]
[[Category:Tier 9]]
[[Category:Non-Physical Interaction Users]]
[[Category:Acrobats]]
[[Category:Weapon Masters]]
[[Category:Camouflage Users]]
[[Category:Elasticity Users]]
[[Category:Magic Users]]
[[Category:Creation Users]]
[[Category:Flight Users]]
[[Category:Fire Users]]
[[Category:Air Users]]
[[Category:Sound Users]]
[[Category:Transmutation Users]]
[[Category:power Nullification Users]]
[[Category:Sleep Users]]
[[Category:plant Users]]
[[Category:Energy Users]]
[[Category:Status Effect Users]]
[[Category:Electricity Users]]
[[Category:Healers]]
[[Category:Statistics Amplification Users]]
[[Category:Explosion Users]]
[[Category:Invulnerability Users]]
[[Category:Light Users]]
[[Category:Absorption Users]]
[[Category:perception Users]]
[[Category:Transformation Users]]
[[Category:Summoners]]
[[Category:Teleportation Users]]
[[Category:Large Sized Characters]]
[[Category:Inorganic Beings]]
[[Category:Intangibility Users]]
[[Category:Ice Users]]
[[Category:Water Users]]
[[Category:Breath Attack Users]]
[[Category:Thrown Weapon Users]]
[[Category:Spear Users]]
[[Category:Shield Users]]
[[Category:Armor Users]]
[[Category:Wing Users]]
[[Category:Vehicle Users]]

Ants (Goosebumps)

Deleted both. I agree that both profiles seem dubious at best.

The Shy Guy page appears to be poorly organized in certain areas. Like Powers and abilities section has a bit too many tabbers; Mega Guy looks like he should be included in Variants. And I don't see why the Weakness section needs to be in the tabbers to begin with. Regular text separated by keys seems enough.

Probably right about that. Though, considering there are plans to upgrade Goombas to Tier 8, I'd prefer to wait for that before people make a bunch of profiles that are simply just going to get added to the list of profiles needing to be updated.

Edit: Forgot to mention that Snifit tabber on images wasn't properly uploaded; it has a blank file name and no .png image actually inserted.

Last edited:
The Shy Guy page appears to be poorly organized in certain areas. Like Powers and abilities section has a bit too many tabbers; Mega Guy looks like he should be included in Variants. And I don't see why the Weakness section needs to be in the tabbers to begin with. Regular text separated by keys seems enough.
Which profile? Can you send the link to me see it?

I have absolutely no idea why that page would be considered incomplete, since it does look to be fine by all accounts imo.

Regardless, here's the source code for it. Though, depending on what Ant has to say on the matter, I can just end up restoring the page entirely.

<tabber>
|-|Shy Guy=[[File:ShyGuyCTTT.png|right|300px]]
{{Quote|I can totally relate to the stage-fright thing. They don't call me Shy Guy for nothing|A Shy Guy at the Emerald Circus}}
|-|Snifit=[[File: |right|300px]]
{{Quote|You're in spitting distance!}}
</tabber>

==Summary==
'''Shy Guys''' are one of the more mysterious enemies encountered in the Mario world, often seen jumping between alliances from big bad to big bad. Unlike other minions, Shy Guys have consistently been shown to be capable of switching between variants via creating the necessary tools of said variants.

==Powers and Stats==
'''[[Tiering System|Tier]]:''' '''9-B''' | '''9-B'''

'''Name:''' Shy Guy, Heihō/Heyho, Anti Guys/Deadly Guys, Shy Ranger | Mega Guy | Snifit/Spookums

'''Origin:''' Yume Kōjō: Doki Doki Panic, [[Mario Bros]]

'''Gender:''' Varies

'''Age:''' Unknown

'''Classification:''' Bowser's Minion

'''Powers and Abilities:'''

<tabber>
|-|Shy Guy=[[Superhuman Physical Characteristics]], [[Non-Physical Interaction]], [[Acrobatics]], [[Weapon Mastery]], [[Camouflage]] (Shy Guys have on numerous occasions used camouflage such as Shy Ranger and Spy Guys, as well as disguises such as Petal Guys and Fake Yoshis), [[Elasticity]] (Shy Guys can be stretched vertically), [[Magic]] (Several variants utilise magic), [[Creation]] (Can create the necessary items to turn into other variants), likely [[Resistance]] to [[Fire Manipulation]] (Should become a Pyro Guy, whom is always on fire)
{{!}}-{{!}}Variants=All base abilities,

{{!}}-{{!}}Fly Guy=[[Flight]] via propeller, [[Fire Manipulation]] (Can spit fireballs in Super Mario 64), [[Air Manipulation]] (Creates miniature tornadoes with Power Shots in Mario Power Tennis)
{{!}}-{{!}}Sling Shy=[[Magic]], [[Sound Manipulation]], [[Transmutation]] (via S'crow Bell and Spore Chimes), [[Power Nullification]] (Silence mutes the target, preventing them from using spells)
{{!}}-{{!}}Shyster=[[Fire Manipulation]] via Drain, ''Bodyguard'' has [[Resistance]] to [[Fear Manipulation]], [[Poison Manipulation]], [[Sleep Manipulation]], [[Sound Manipulation]], and [[Power Nullification]] ''Springer'' has [[Sleep Manipulation|Sleep Inducement]]
{{!}}-{{!}}Beezo=[[Flight]], [[Plant Manipulation]] (Can instantly grow new heads for the Smilax), [[Energy Projection]] via Willy Wisp, [[Sound Manipulation]] and [[Power Nullification]] via Elegy (Temporarily mutes the target, preventing them from using spells)
{{!}}-{{!}}Other=[[Status Effect Inducement]] (Dizziness) as ''Groove Guy'', [[Resistance]] to [[Fire Manipulation]], [[Electricity Manipulation]], [[Ice Manipulation]], and [[Statistics Amplification|Critical Hits]] as ''Shy Ranger''
}}
{{!}}-{{!}}Equipment=[[Electricity Manipulation]] (Shy Guy's Offensive Power Shot in Mario Power Tennis, Fly Guy's Thunder Shot in Mario Hoops 3-on-3) via Spear, [[Flight]] via Helicopter Pack, Balloons, Magic Carpet, Flying Ambulance, [[Flight|Gliding]] via Leaf Glider, Parasols, [[Healing]] via flying ambulance, [[Statistics Amplification]] and [[Healing]] via instruments, [[Explosion Manipulation]] via coal blocks and bombs, [[Invulnerability]] via gold/silver paint (Covering themselves in paint makes them immune to most weaker attacks), [[Light Manipulation|Color]] [[Absorption|Draining]], Self-[[Healing]], and [[Perception Manipulation|Blindness Inducement]] via Straw, [[Transformation]] and [[Inorganic Physiology]] via Golden Drink (Turns the user golden, [[Creation|providing coins as they move]], [[Air Manipulation]] via Coinado, [[Summoning]] via Ally Phone, [[Teleportation]] via Warp Box and Golden Pipe
}}
|-|Mega Guy=All base non-variant/equipment abilities, [[Large Size]] (Type 0), [[Inorganic Physiology]] as ''Metal Guy''
|-|Snifit=All base non-variant/equipment abilities, [[Intangibility]] (Projectiles fire through walls), [[Ice Manipulation]] via Crystal, [[Fire Manipulation]] via Drain, [[Water Manipulation]] and [[Power Nullification]] via Gunk Ball (Mutes the target, preventing them from using spells), [[Resistance]] to [[Poison Manipulation]] (Are implied to enjoy poisonous water in Sticker Star, Snifits in Color Splash are unfazed by noxious fumes)
{{!}}-{{!}}Variants=[[Electricity Manipulation]] (via Static E! and Bolt) and [[Explosion Manipulation]] (Can fire Bullet Bills) as ''Apprentice'' and ''Mario RPG Snifits'' (as well as [[Ice Manipulation]] via Blizzard for the later), [[Camouflage]] and [[Resistance]] to [[Fire Manipulation]] (Is instead [[Healing|healed]]) as ''Gunner Guy'', [[Ice Manipulation]] and [[Breath Attack]] as ''Ice Snifit'', [[Fire Manipulation]] and [[Breath Attack]] as ''Scorchit'', [[Energy Projection]] and [[Resistance]] to [[Electricity Manipulation]] (Is instead [[Healing|healed]]) as ''Laser Snifit''
{{!}}-{{!}}Equipment=[[Flight]] via wings and propellers, [[Light Manipulation|Color]] [[Transmutation|Draining]], Self-[[Healing]], and [[Perception Manipulation|Blindness Inducement]] via Straw
}}
</tabber>

'''[[Attack Potency]]:''' '''Wall level''' (Should be superior to [[Goomba]], Can uproot trees by digging up from underneath them), '''Higher''' as Anti Guys and Shy Rangers | '''Wall level''' (Compares to regular Shy Guys)

'''[[Speed]]:''' '''Superhuman'''

'''[[Lifting Strength]]:''' '''Class 1''' (Can casually lift what appears to be a palm tree)

'''[[Striking Strength]]:''' '''Wall Class''' | '''Wall Class'''

'''[[Durability]]:''' '''Wall level''' (Should be superior to [[Goomba]], Are obstacles in Mario Karty) | '''Wall level''' (Compares to regular Shy Guys)

'''[[Stamina]]:''' Limitless

'''[[Range]]:''' Standard Melee Range, Varies with arsenal

'''[[Standard Equipment]]:'''

<tabber>
|-|Shy Guy=Knives, Shurikens, Giant Shurikens, Slingshots, Turnips, Various Instruments, Ball 'N' Chain, Bident, Spear, Giant Knitting Hook, Shields, Bombs, Bob-ombs, Time Bombs, Coal Blocks, Head-mounted Bullet Bill Launcher, Bazooka, Spike Helmet, Acorn Helmet, Paper Clip, Paint Bucket, Straw, Pogo Stick, Sword-tipped Pogo Stick, Unicycle, Stilts, Water Tube, Ice Skates, Helicopter Pack, Balloons, Magic Carpet, Leaf Glider, Parasols, Submarine, Flying Ambulance, Golden Drink, Coinado, Ally Phone, Warp Box, Golden Pipe
|-|Snifit=Various masks, Wings, Whistle, Spike Helmet, Straw, Propeller
</tabber>

'''[[Intelligence]]:''' Above Average (Can speak two languages (Shy Guy and the common Mushroom Kingdom language), Can train Chain Chomps and Dino Rhinos, Can compete against the main cast in games of soccer, baseball, karting, and tennis, as well as being a serious competitor in the Mario Party franchise. Is an assistant doctor in Dr. Mario World)

'''Weaknesses:'''

<tabber>
|-|Shy Guys=Shy Guys are often seen as clumsy, ''Pyro Guys'' are weak to [[Ice Manipulation]], [[Water Manipulation]], and [[Explosion Manipulation]] | None Notable
|-|Snifits=Weak to [[Ice Manipulation]], ''Gunner Guys'' are weak to [[Electricity Manipulation]], ''Ice Snifits'' are weak to [[Fire Manipulation]]
</tabber>

'''Key:''' '''Shy Guy''' | '''Snifit'''

==Other==
'''Notable Victories:'''

'''Notable Losses:'''

'''Inconclusive Matches:'''

[[Category:Characters]]
[[Category:playable Characters]]
[[Category:Game Characters]]
[[Category:Video Game Characters]]
[[Category:Super Mario Bros]]
[[Category:Super Smash Bros]]
[[Category:Monsters]]
[[Category:Species]]
[[Category:Races]]
[[Category:Neutral Characters]]
[[Category:Antagonists]]
[[Category:Minions]]
[[Category:Tier 9]]
[[Category:Non-Physical Interaction Users]]
[[Category:Acrobats]]
[[Category:Weapon Masters]]
[[Category:Camouflage Users]]
[[Category:Elasticity Users]]
[[Category:Magic Users]]
[[Category:Creation Users]]
[[Category:Flight Users]]
[[Category:Fire Users]]
[[Category:Air Users]]
[[Category:Sound Users]]
[[Category:Transmutation Users]]
[[Category:power Nullification Users]]
[[Category:Sleep Users]]
[[Category:plant Users]]
[[Category:Energy Users]]
[[Category:Status Effect Users]]
[[Category:Electricity Users]]
[[Category:Healers]]
[[Category:Statistics Amplification Users]]
[[Category:Explosion Users]]
[[Category:Invulnerability Users]]
[[Category:Light Users]]
[[Category:Absorption Users]]
[[Category:perception Users]]
[[Category:Transformation Users]]
[[Category:Summoners]]
[[Category:Teleportation Users]]
[[Category:Large Sized Characters]]
[[Category:Inorganic Beings]]
[[Category:Intangibility Users]]
[[Category:Ice Users]]
[[Category:Water Users]]
[[Category:Breath Attack Users]]
[[Category:Thrown Weapon Users]]
[[Category:Spear Users]]
[[Category:Shield Users]]
[[Category:Armor Users]]
[[Category:Wing Users]]
[[Category:Vehicle Users]]
Which profile? Can you send the link to me see it?

I'd given the profile the different variant tabbers because it felt more organized than if they were all stacked into one tabber. Not sure why it's so disorganized tho. Could have sword it was in better state .-.

Mega Guy was probably a mistake from when I'd originally had it as a separate key. Could have sworn I'd gone over it and fixed those issues but I guess not.

Definitely agree with the weaknesses section. Not sure why I'd done it like that to begin with.
Probably right about that. Though, considering there are plans to upgrade Goombas to Tier 8, I'd prefer to wait for that before people make a bunch of profiles that are simply just going to get added to the list of profiles needing to be updated.

Edit: Forgot to mention that Snifit tabber on images wasn't properly uploaded; it has a blank file name and no .png image actually inserted.
Originally the profile was held off because I knew that was being discussed but the discussion seemed to die off for a while so I just posted it.

Not sure what happened with the image :/

Well anyways, I've fixed some of the issues and will wait to see if discussion for minion scaling revisions ends up actually going anywhere.

Besides the reasons that Medeus mentioned, I was probably uncertain about our scaling for regular Mario enemies, and wanted @Dino_Ranger_Black to evaluate the page before it was posted, but was in a hurry.

Rather than this:
Powers and Abilities:
  • Shy Guy:
    • Variants
      • Fly Guy
      • Sling Shy
      • Shyster
      • Beezo
      • Other
I think the optimal solution should be to do this instead:
Powers and Abilities:
  • Shy Guy:
    • Shy Guy (Base)
    • Fly Guy
    • Sling Shy
    • Shyster
    • Beezo
    • Other
Instead of adding a Variant tabber that just says "All base abilities", you should remove that tabber and just branch the Shy Guy into all the specific variants themselves directly and all of them should have the text "All base abilities" instead.

Last edited:
The new Regis scale to the old Regis, just like how the Galarian birds do.

Calyrex, the dogs and Eternatus all have the same issues that have been said over and over.

Also, what are the problems with the new Pokemon profile pages?

Some Galar legendaries don't have reliable feats nor have legitimate scaling, and as such it was decided to not make profiles for them as long as we don't get something useful from other sources, such as the anime, manga or else.
You can read the past and more detailed discussion here. (but this thing has been debated since late 2019).

These other legendaries (Regidrago and Eleki, as well as Galarian Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno) are directly comparable to alternate version of themselves from another region (the birds) or Pokémon of their same nature (the Regis), making the scaling reliable.

Back