• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Should we delete this verse page? There do not seem to be any profile pages connected to it.

Should we delete this verse page? There do not seem to be any profile pages connected to it.

I'm not sure, it does have three comprehensive explanation blogs, but they've been out for a couple of months without profiles being made.

@Mugen_no_Setsuna Should also be asked, as they made the blogs.

They're not in Celestial Pegasus' sandbox as far as I can tell, and Mugen no Setsuna doesn't have a sandbox.

Haven't had anything to do with that verse for years now.

Idk when or if profiles are gonna be made, and i have no interest in it.

I do know @PhantomØ4 was making calcs for the verse, and i do think they had sandboxes and stuff too (they told me for example Izayaoi, the mc is consistently High 6-A), however they have been inactive for months now.

Last edited:
Thank you for the reply.

Is it fine if we delete the page then?

I request for the deletion of cxaxukluth

I ask for this because of it being invented only via letter, and all of its appearances besides that have been through extended universe, which is not allowed currently.

You know what? While we're at it, we should look into deleting Yhoundeh, too. Not only is she an extremely obscure character to the point that Lovecraft doesn't even acknowledge her once in his stories, but I don't think we even have any evidence that she is an Outer God, unless someone who is well-read on Clark Ashton Smith can find proof of it.

And before someone brings up Shub-Niggurath:

1. The fact that the family tree puts her on similar ground as Yog-Sothoth and Nyarlathotep age-wise seems like better evidence for being an Outer God than "oh she's the wife of an Outer God!", although Shub-Niggurath has the same relationship to Yog-Sothoth.
2. She has multiple references scattered throughout Lovecraft's writings, some of which talk about her as a supreme mother figure. Compare that to Yhoundeh, again, having no references that I could find, despite skimming through many stories written by Lovecraft.

Yhoundeh is mentioned like twice in CAS works and it's not even by a character. She should be deleted.

It looks like it's a verse-in-progress, considering the amount of staff and regular member supporters. It's also a pretty decent page quality-wise so it's not just an impulsive post. I think that the supporters should be asked first.

i have no idea. the problem is the verse has translation problems and i feel like we need someone who has read the original japanese and is reliable in translating it to even have profiles. at least that's imho

Tarouverse should likely be deleted for now till someone knowledgeable re-add the verse.

Late reply, been busy recently.

The guy who supposed to help me reviving the profiles for Mondaiji verse went hiatus for unknown reason, and currently i'm busy with another project so im not interested in this verse as of now. Feel free to delete the Tarouverse page, though i will keep my explanation blogs just in case someone need.

Also don't bother to look for anyone who is "knowledge-able" about the verse, i am the only guy who have read all volumes and possessed the raws beforehand. As for English translations, 80% of them are horrendous plus Frozen already dropped LE so it's out of question. If anyone wants to check the full feats, just go to my respect thread on Spacebattles forum. The thread packed with enough scans and edvidences properly, so please see it by yourself.

Happy 2021.

Thank you for the replies. I will delete the pages then.

Have to agree with deleting it. If things like “translation problems” keeps popping up as one of the reasons for it for not having profiles and even aside that, the fact no pages were (re)made for it for this long just needs to go tbh.

Sad as it is, there isn’t any any purpose for them to keep having around if nothing ever is going to be done with them...

Last edited:
Sorry to resurrect this discussion but I didn't notice this until now, and I take a lot of issue with it.
I think adding this is causing more confusion. This implies that only characters that are action oriented should get profiles. Just going by the current rule for Yumeko Jabami:
Is she from a popular verse? Check.
Is she a popular character? Check.
Is she important to her story? Check.
Is she worthy of indexing? Like Prom said, characters with genius intelligence and focused on gambling do make up for interesting matches. L is an example. Fighting on a mental level exists too. So check.
Even by the current rules, she passes most of the tests.
  • Popularity of the verse isn't a saving factor, it's a disqualifying factor. A verse that only 100 people have ever heard of is disqualified for obscurity, but a verse that 100 million people have heard of isn't necessarily allowed. This is muddying the waters, since she's nowhere near getting disqualified on these grounds.
  • Again, popularity doesn't save her.
  • I think importance to the story should be viewed similarly. We may not want to include a character that we see in the background of one crowd, but that doesn't mean that every popular series' main character deserves to be on the site. Just take a step back from the vs-debating bubble and look at media as a whole. How many popular shows, movies, and books are completely featless.
  • I don't think she is worthy of indexing. Opening the floodgates for every single smart character from every popular piece of media sounds antithetical to the point of the site. The rule is that we allow characters from verses with combat notability, even if they aren't exceedingly notable themselves, like L, who comes from a verse with a haxxy weapon and haxxy beings. Which is why every other example you have comes from verses like this.
This precedent of popularity plus smarts being enough allows us to get ******* Big Bang Theory characters on the site. This deletion should seriously be re-evaluated, and I can understand why people were using this example to argue for Cool Cat being on the site, there is literally no good reason to not allow Cool Cat if we're allowing 10-Bs that are just smart and plot-relevant.

The only reason the rules wouldn't allow for sitcom characters are because they were specifically and needlessly excluded. What the **** makes an anime about gambling more suitable than a sitcom? If they are both completely featless aside from some smart people existing.

I get that you enjoy matches with them, but leave that to characters who already qualify from other means. A lot of people have had fun with stuff like "Most attractive character for each tier" threads, that does not mean we need profiles for every single attractive character in media. Let these side projects stay for characters who happen to otherwise qualify.

Last edited:
Adding to the point of L, he's a martial artist, we actually see him pull capoeira moves on Light, so he does have combat ability even when excluded from the rest of his verse.

Sam from ICarly is literally an example of what I'm talking about tho: she has combat feats, she beats MMA Champions and other stuff, she's perfectly fine to stay. The issue with Yumeko is that, well, she doesn't, the only thing to index of her is "she's smart", which would make it perfectly valid to add any smart character who lacks any other kind of ability, like Sheldon Cooper from TBBT.

Basically verses where superpowers or combat abilities whatsoever literally don't exist is the part that's not allowed; which happens to be some of the more romantic sitcoms. The Sitcoms that basically behave like live action cartoons such as the various shows on Nickelodeon or Disney Channel are fine though.

Basically verses where superpowers or combat abilities whatsoever literally don't exist is the part that's not allowed; which happens to be some of the more romantic sitcoms. The Sitcoms that basically behave like live action cartoons such as the various shows on Nickelodeon or Disney Channel are fine though.
I don't see why we'd only apply that to sitcoms, and not to just any verse without superpowers or combat abilities.

I'm not sure how it got worded as sitcoms specifically, but verses where fighting abilities, super powers, ect are literally not existent should not be on the wiki. I believe it had "Sitcoms" placed more so because that was the biggest example given the bad profiles for "How I Met Your Mother" or "Two and a Half Men." But the rule may need to be worded better.

I'll note gambling verses still count as combat based on what Prom mentioned.

If you count gambling verses as combat-based because there's shounen-style conflicts between people, would you also consider Food Wars (a manga/anime based around cooking competitions, without supernatural abilities or fights, simply with them being good cooks) a combat-based series? Hell, I feel like that standard would make most sports shounen considered combat-verses despite the utter lack of notable feats.

I don't know about chef or cooking based series; doesn't seem like conflict and what not, but sports do have athletic conflicts. And it was more so Prom who made the debate about gambling manga, so I might recommend asking her.

Also, I feel like this might come off as derailment, so perhaps another thread to address the issue?

Back