• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, the only issues I'm seeing is that the pic is misplaced and the bold on the P&A isn't correct format, but it's contents look justified otherwise.

I've deleted the Gundam profiles and it's verse page as there were no more profiles for the verse.

@Ari64-SP, Oblivion has fixed it.

I will give a warning to LordGinSama regarding his "Editing" as is not the first time he has such bad formatting.

Thank you for helping out Zaratthustra.

An instruction is sufficient for Gin though. A warning is too much.

I deleted the Dong Dong pages.

The profile has been recreated, but it has formatting errors (like having the durability in the wrong place) and seems to be redundant.
All his powers come from the original Broly and copying those that SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta have in GT, and the images are just ripped off the normal profile, with only 2 being new. The summary and other things like intelligence and weaknesses are also totally copy-pasted.
Additionally, we already have a Broly from DBH, so they may be the same character, I'm not sure.

Zacian
We're still waiting for feats from other media before indexing any of the main Gen VIII legendaries, so it should be removed to remain consistent for now.

Thank you for helping out.

Thank you for helping out.

Scales to reaction speed how?
He can react to himself moving through the mall as seen through the entire section of the game
Still wrong rating and wrong power
What do you suggest should be listed instead?
Mega is listed being Wall of threatening a Wall+ dude so that's also wrong
I am capable of fixing that as the page is not locked
enhanced senses for Cronby is explained rather poorly
Cronby is comparable to other monsters who can see while roaming the mall which is very dark

He can react to himself moving through the mall as seen through the entire section of the game
I'd like scans of the player traveling through the whole mall like that

What do you suggest should be listed instead?
Keep intelligence rating and nuke the power
I am capable of fixing that as the page is not locked
I'm in general really suspicious of the scaling in general as you seem to be scaling of different Roblox games which is us since they're all on the same engine but not necessarily the same canon
Cronby is comparable to other monsters who can see while roaming the mall which is very dark
How dark is the mall?

I'd like scans of the player traveling through the whole mall like that
Here you go
Keep intelligence rating and nuke the power
Got it
I'm in general really suspicious of the scaling in general as you seem to be scaling of different Roblox games which is us since they're all on the same engine but not necessarily the same canon
The games are apart of the event and Dr. Mega was threating them
How dark is the mall?
Dark enough for six hundred lawn gnomes to be circling you with you have trouble seeing them even with their bright glowing red eyes, a large metal robot to easily sneak up on intruders, and items hidden everywhere

Ok so I am just going to leave a quick message about this regard, felt like participating in this since I am part of the Goosebumps community here (and probably considered the head of the community). I will try to refrain from being biased and I will mainly go over the Cronby profile since I don't know anything about the ladder.

Firstly the profile's stats are just worded weirdly, particularly the AP. "Stab the player with his fingernails by swiping", the statement that Cronby is stabbing the player is also wrong since the kill animation clearly shows him biting. Also the speed is through Teleportation, and Teleportation here on the wiki is obviously different then actual raw speed.

Secondly some of the stuff just goes unexplained, most notably his Inorganic Physiology. There is nothing in the game that implies that he is inorganic besides being made of ink I guess, but I am not entirely sure if ink is inorganic or not.

Thirdly there is just a bunch of miscellaneous stuff due to the fact that it is just poorly made. Like this and the image tabbers.

TL;DR the profile is just poorly made like the other past profiles of Icant that have been deleted by Antvasima.

This.. proves nothing, literally how is what he's doing here superhuman what?

The games are apart of the event and Dr. Mega was threating them
Scans?

Dark enough for six hundred lawn gnomes to be circling you with you have trouble seeing them even with their bright glowing red eyes, a large metal robot to easily sneak up on intruders, and items hidden everywhere
Fair enough ig, even tho lightning in it seems inconsistent

I personally think that they can be deleted. Just save the code and work on them in your sandbox. Make sure they fit the bill and then publish them.

Firstly the profile's stats are just worded weirdly, particularly the AP. "Stab the player with his fingernails by swiping", the statement that Cronby is stabbing the player is wrong since the kill animation clearly shows him biting.
I did see biting and swiping. The stabbing part probably has to do with the fact I was working on the page literally at 2AM
There is nothing in the game that implies that he is inorganic besides being made of ink I guess, but I am not entirely sure if ink is inorganic or not.
We might need to remove the other characters from the movies and game's inorganic physiology
This.. proves nothing, literally how is what he's doing here superhuman what?
We also might need to remove the other character's superhuman speed then
Here you go

Well, you can just take the code and improve them in your sandbox to publish again when they are better. They are not lost forever.

I agree with AKM. Thank you for helping out.

Back