• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I agree on making an standard, currently it's just on case by case, but to avoid double standards it could be a good idea to try to get some minimal criteria in.

I think removing meaningless "monster of the week" encounters, occasionally altering fight scenes, and adding a handful of short scenes that don't affect the plot, shouldn't be considered enough for having a new profile, as the overall story remains the exact same, merely condensed and with relatively minor changes to the action. It's not like any of that stuff meaningfully impacts the story.

Aside from removing monster of the week stuff to the degree JoJo did (as part 3 just had so much of that filler), these are the sorts of changes that happen all the time in all sorts of adaptations.

But I do think getting standards is good.

I think that we already have a perfectly good Canon page, and that covering every single detail of every potential situation is near impossible and would rob us of any chance at flexibility.

For this particular case, I think that our rules allow the profile page to exist as long as the story is sufficiently different. Where exactly to draw the line is somewhat subjective though.

The disagreement here is mostly over what counts as the story being "significantly different".

Agnaa: I understood that, yes.

Anyway, what do the rest of you think of the page that Bobsican linked to? It does not seem to be a disaster to me. We could just remove a few links and adjust the speed section, or as Crzer07 (who created the page) to help clean it up via his message wall.

Yes, it can be easily fixed. Not a gone case at all, if someone is willing to put a little bit of work.

Agreed. Is somebody willing to clean it up and contact Crzer07 via his wiki message wall?

Six profiles from the same user. All only have images for characters and nothing else. The user seems to be new and I think he may think that the profiles can be edited later or is a weird form of troll. As I look at his activity the 7th profile is in the making and maybe more.

Edit: Looking at his message wall, seems Medeus and Antvasima already talked to him about his 'editing' but he still posted.

Blaster Dark

Blaster Blade

Rekka Tatsunagi

Suiko Tatsunagi

Shinemon Nitta

Dragonic Overlord

Last edited:
He posted the 9th and likely will continue to post till someone take care of them and likely of him.

Mr. Bambu contacted him, he also deleted both King of Knights and Phantom Blaster Dragon.

Edit: hmm, This "Profile" is a thread. No, Literally. (it's not the same OP as the one who created the pages me and Zaratt pointed out.)

Edit²: the OP himself deleted everything he wrote, but the profile is still there.

More things to delete.

Goku_vs_ywach

What about this verse? Every page in it is bad to an extent and every supporter of it is either banned or inactive.

Koyji Mujo: Kind of dubious justification for 6-A AP, for which it provides no scans anyway, no justifications for speed, lifting strength or strikikg strength.

Kazuma Torisuna: Nothing for speed, nothing for lifting strength, one key scales from Kyoji.

Straight Cougar: No justifications for speed and lifting strength again.

Ryuho Ryu: 7-A by scaling to a 7-B, meh justification for 6-B, 6-A by scaling to the first character. Nothing for speed or lifting strength.

And also, while every page has their Powers and Abilities well explained, it doesn't provide scans for any of them. Or for anything at all for that matter.

Last edited:
If no supporter and no other knowledgeable member (if there are any) are up to correct/fix it, then it should be deleted.

The verse DxGenesis linked to can be removed. Is somebody willing to handle it?

There is a few things wrong about this page.

The most glaring is that there is no proper calcs or citations for the page. The second part is the feat for island level was done by a Scirocco-class ship; which is larger then the Rocinante which is a light attack frigate.

Finally and this kind is the big reason; the PDC's in the universe vastly vary depending on size since they are essentially machine guns that target torpedos with some ships like the Roci having close range PDCs that can auto-track torpedo's. (Which makes it not hypersonic.)

Easier to delete the page since the universe has plenty to get calculations for, but currently we have nothing right now.

Last edited:
That seems fine to me. Are any content moderators already following this thread and willing to handle the deletions, or should I send notifications?

It is fine to remain if you are willing to remove the inactive links and fix the speed rating.
Done, although the result seems a bit barebones. I also set the Lifting Strength to Unknown as well out of the justification not really matching for that sort of purpose.

Rawr
Too many stats rated as "Unknown" (Most notably AP) and the speed holds poor justifications that even makes that stat questionable as well.

Hello! I'm the one who originally made the Rawr page, I'll read through the thread at some later point, but can someone give me a quick summary of what's being talked about?

Basically, the Speed stat could use better elaboration, and most importantly an "actual" AP tier, right now it hints at poor research with the amounts of details given on that regard.

Right. Unfortunately in the Rawr's game of origin, there aren't really any destruction feats, and the Rawrs themselves aren't seen harming anything except each other. One would assume they'd be stronger than humans due to being used by humans to fight battles, so possibly 9-C, but I figured that wouldn't cut it as a strong enough justification.

Do we have any details on their size? If not I guess we can default to 10-B in lack of better options.
I mean, people can make even rats fight, that doesn't make them 9-C.

As far as speed, the characters regularly use electricity to attack, which can handily be dodged

And yes, in terms of size they appear to usually be around the size of a cat. The smaller ones can easily be held in both arms and sit in a child's high-chair, and a fully grown one can sit comfortably in an adult human chair.

They have feats of being able to make each other bleed and such, so no fear of stone walls. But the primary threat comes from their status effects and probability manipulation

Cats are rated as 10-C, so I guess we can just go with something like "Varies from 10-C to 10-B", "higher via stat amping" also should be removed, we don't add that to every single profile with Statistics Amplification for AP. Also, the standard speed of lightning only applies if it meets the criteria here, which seemingly isn't the case, and the SoL justification also blatantly is a no currently per this standard. So the speed could also go to just "Unknown".

I handled the deletions that DxGenesis and SinsOfMan brought up earlier.

I also think that Medeus handled the new deletions.

These page seem largely based on guesswork statistics. Should we delete them, or is somebody willing to make calculations instead?

I do not see what is wrong with scaling from the durability feat. But the context of the other feats might need evaluation

Back