• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As said before, so long the other staff are fine with such a change it can remain, especially if it includes the ones that started and agreed on the alternative that wasn't applied.

I suppose. It would be ideal to fill in those unknowns and maybe get an exact calc for the buildings that were destroyed, but I guess the page is fine. Although technically with Boros, the generic calc is used because it's a statement (Him saying his attack will destroy the surface of the planet, or whatever he said). In this case, exact calcs could be done.
I actually requested the calc on the requesting thread, so I'm just waiting to add it to the profile

Robot972:

Please elaborate regarding what you mean exactly.

I haven't actually updated the page itself because it was decided to be requested for deletion. The page will be losing its AP due to a lack of possible calcs at the moment, so it'll just be unknown stats

Okay. No problem. I have deleted the page.

Pokemon Physiology was discussed and rejected by Me, Agnaa (even though he retired some of his points) and Ionliosite on Sean's blog some time ago, but he uploaded it anyway without discussing it again in his blog or in the new forum, changing/removing what was denied or making new arguments about what was rejected

Last edited:
I thought it seemed a bit strange that I didn't see any recent discussion about it. Apologies for my haste in adding it to the verse page

Like, this page isn't long enough or applies to enough pages to be justified imo, this at best applies to 8 pages (assuming the physiology page also applies to books and comics, which if yes should probs be mentioned on the page and have a separation from the movies unless they share canon)

This's about 2 times the amount of people Ogre Physiology applied to and this page is much shorter in comparison

I personally don't think that it does any harm, but we should preferably get more staff input.

Do you have any suggestions for people I should ask to come here?

Didn't we literally have a whole CRT about those kind of pages?
I don't see how this page is any different then retcon powers

I do not remember very well. I handle lots and lots of tasks.

I think that Roachman is the one who's working on the Alien franchise, and he also made the page.
Other supporters of the verse aee HeadlessKramer, Promestein and Colonel Krukov.

I also remember that there was a discussion regarding verse-specific powers, and it led to the deletion of Ogre Physiology from the Grappler Baki, but I don't remember what was the thread in which it has been discussed

Maybe it simply wasn't elaborate enough?

I've always been a bit iffy on having verse specific powers and abilities as a page. Imho they belong in a blog rather than a powers and abilities page.

I'm working on the pages too.

Delete the page. It's inaccurate on top of unnecessary when we have a page for the entire species.
  1. The type 2 is nonsensical; wounds like that kill most xenomorphs in more relevant media.
  2. We had a long thread about Xenomorph regeneration in the past. We settled on At least Mid-Low, possibly High-Mid. I'm still in favor of just Mid-Low; again, said injuries kill xenomorphs in most relevant media.
  3. "Ash describes the alien to not be clouded by morality or remorse." Because it's a ******* animal.
Just update the Xenomorph page with stuff like this.

A lot of the things we contested were still there, and you should have made a thread about it.
You can always make it now, so it can be discussed in pubblic and not only in the blog.
Pokemon physiology has also been debated in the past, and as you can see from the current discussion on the Xenomorph Physiology, those kind of verse-specific pages need to be discussed and evaluated by more people.

*Sigh* Alright, I'll get rid of the controversial stuff.
Just make a thread about it and let all the people discuss everything, I think it's the best way to proceed.
I'm not giving orders to you, that's just how things should work when it comes to particular and controversial pages like that.
Everyone should debate these kind of pages with others, not just you, look at what happened to Xenomorph physiology today

Guesswork statistics for a featless rocket that isn’t even used as a weapon

That isn't a factor here. It wasn't used like a weapon and the quality of the profile is poor guesswork, especially the speed that isn't at all Superhuman.

Back