• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They look great from a glance and all, but the verse holds plenty of... unique features that should be inspected to see if they deviate too much from the standard profile format if you ask me.
In any case, input from him is best.

It seems like Crzer07 has not logged in to this forum yet.

Can somebody contact him via his wiki message wall instead?

There was only one link to the Klaudia Weismann page. I removed it.

Delete Amaterasu (Myth), Amenominakanushi and Amatsu-Mikaboshi (Myth) please. I made those pages years ago and they are pretty innacurate and have some wack justifications. I cringe looking at them now.

It is probably fine if you delete them, but you need to update all profile and verse pages that link to them as well.

I want to delete this page in which I am the page creator; the page was accepted in a thread but after I recently talked to Saikou on discord and we concluded there are many missing abilities for the profile. The game profile shared abilities from another game, MGQ Paradox. The Paradox game takes place in an alternate timeline but it is an alternate timeline with little changes for characters like Chrome, as Saikou pointed out.

If there are no issues, I will delete the page and work remade the page better.

Thank you for helping out Elizhaa.

The Insect God and Insect Worshippers should be deleted. Almost all of their statistics and powers are either unjustified, unsourced or exaggerated. I've read the short story (and it's a really short one, just a couple of sentences in a few pages), and the only actual ability shown from both profiles is Madness Manipulation done to a woman. I have no idea where any of the powers come from, but they're not from the book, and to my knowledge there isn't any other stories connected to this one either. The Insect God doesn't even appear and is literally only mentioned in the last sentence of the story when they make a sacrifice to him, we don't even know if he's a real character or not.

Thank you both for helping out.

I accidentally published this while it was still empty.

Here are our Editing Rules for this:

"Low-powered characters are allowed to be featured here as long as the characters come from popular/notable verses that are overall worthy of indexing, they are important to their stories, and the profiles are reliable and well-made, although sitcom characters and similar should be avoided. This wiki's main purpose is to index characters, not to feature fights between them."

Eh, I don't see how that page follows that rule at all, and in fact I would argue it very clearly breaks it, so I support deletion.

If the verse is worth indexing, and the profile seems reliable and properly structured, it can probably remain.

Last edited:
The verse isn't worth indexing, it's a series about high schoolers gambling with absolutely nothing out of the ordinary beyond them being smart, and not only is the verse page one of the most horribly formatted pages I've seen in a while, the only page on it (ie, the linked one) is very barebones due lacking justifications for all stats not named intelligence.

Last edited:
This page, I'm not sure whether or not it needs to be deleted since the movie is technically an alternate retelling of the original FotNS. Just thought I would bring it to attention. However, it does have several unknowns, rather weak justifications for stats, and some (albeit easily fixable) formatting errors.

Back