• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
This is a thread to report profiles and pages, that users come across, that are sorely lacking in justifications, have poor formatting, are almost empty of content, or are otherwise unacceptable by our wiki's standards.

Please report any such profiles to this thread to see if the profiles are liable for deletion, or if they can be revised with help from the staff or regular members.

It should be noted that while regular users can report poorly made profiles, or make a quick note that they are able to help out with fixing a faulty page, only staff members are allowed to discuss whether or not they should be deleted, as othervise this thread would quickly turn unmanageable from the sheer number of responses.

However, if you would like to contribute to the conversation, please leave a message on a staff member's wall.

Notes:

It is highly recommended that all staff members subscribe to this thread, by clicking the "follow" button in the upper right corner of this post.

Also, before deleting pages, please check if any other pages link to them via the "Main" option in the internal links search page, so the links in question can be removed in conjunction.

Last edited:
Night Watch

High tiered hax with poor explanations (For example, Matter Manipulation), Hypersonic speed for no reason, the AP is a bit questionable and seems to be based around such hax, "At least" with no reason beyond certain hax ignoring durability (Which is obviously a no for this), 6-C durability via a forcefield with no details... overall too questionable to remain.
The Notable Attacks/Techniques section also hints that there's plenty of powers yet to be indexed for the cast, and a lack of any scans whatsoever doesn't help.

Last edited:
Night Watch

High tiered hax with poor explanations (For example, Matter Manipulation), Hypersonic speed for no reason, the AP is too dubious and seems to be based around such hax, "At least" with no reason either... overall too questionable to remain.
The Notable Attacks/Techniques section also hints that there's plenty of powers yet to be indexed for the cast, and a lack of any scans whatsoever doesn't help.
At first, I literally thought that was that one Marvel character who looks like Spawn..

Same reasons as pre-forum move

Same reasons as pre-forum move
You better show the reasons once more for reference purposes, in detail, of course.

[*]Oryx, The Mad God

From the top:
  • Syntax is generally poor, frequently missing spaces or capitalization. Many powers aren't linked.
  • Powers with insufficient reasoning/explanation: Dura neg, invulnerability, Genius intelligence, Regen neg, dimensional travel, rage power, clairvoyance, illusion creation, immortality, "confuse" isn't a power, most of the resistances
  • AP is bad. City level is the least bad one, but still no justification listed. He has a key listed as stronger for being weaker, and then the last key uses island stuff off shaking islands and unsourced creation.
  • Speed has literally no justifications.
  • Lifting Strength has literally no justifications.
  • Striking Strength bad, due to AP
  • Stamina bad, you can't just use "oh we don't see them get tired therefore they just don't"
  • That notable attacks and techniques section is horrible. Why is it so insanely long, why does it include a bunch of random quotes, why is his attack pattern just totally typed out, why does it look like this is plagiarized from somewhere?

Feel like there's not too much objection to me deleting this. I'll do it tomorrow if nobody else has by today and nobody defends it.

That hurt my eyes. I have absolutely no objections with yeeting that profile.

Are we going to ignore that it doesn't even has categories?
Yeah, nuke this ASAP, we've deleted better pages on the spot before.

I am unopposed to it's deletion, but I have informed DaReaperMan, as they are the creator of the page.

If his rebuttal doesn't satisfy others I can carry out the page removal.

Night Watch

High tiered hax with poor explanations (For example, Matter Manipulation), Hypersonic speed for no reason, the AP is a bit questionable and seems to be based around such hax, "At least" with no reason beyond certain hax ignoring durability (Which is obviously a no for this), 6-C durability via a forcefield with no details... overall too questionable to remain.
Uhhh... thoughts on this verse?

Seeing as the statistics are unreliable and there hasn't been an active supporter for years, I have deleted the verse and it's pages.

I have no complaints, most of the calcs were old and likely unreliable(like ALL of them) and let's be honest 6-C justification is "earthquake" with an unspecified magnitude, and I could easily see Void Entity causing a crap ton of problems. 0 complaints from me! Granted I have a few other verses I want to work on but one needs a calc to be done so I'm not guessing(City of Heroes), one needs tidying up(Sonny), and one is basically a Copy/Paste session(Warriors), coding isn't my forte but at least none of the above verses have like 5 different tiers and supporters who aren't idiots(me)! Oh wait I'm basically the only guy who knows CoH and Sonny on the wiki oh no... Lol. Aka yeet the 8-Bit catastrophe out the window!

Weird composite profile of extremely varied characters within Zombie Galacti, also an Alternate Universe profile randomly scaling to mainline 616

Is it at all possible to separate the different characters in this profile into their own separate profiles?

Yeah.

Zombie Spider-Man especially, who acts as a pseudo-protagonist for the entire story.

There may be a problem for statistics but otherwise I don't see any problem as to why these oages can't be separate

It seems to be more of a profile for a Group of Characters, rather than a Composite. Sort of like grouping the X-Men into one profile. At least, that’s what I’m inferring from the versus threads made for it.

Sure, but the X-Men don't get their own individual profile as a group, so these guys shouldn't either.

I am fine with if somebody deletes that page.

Also, we have very limited actual feats for the Marvel Zombies characters, and cannot just assume that they have the same statistics as their main counterparts.

Why can’t we assume they’re the same, or at the very least comparable? I’m not currently defending the verse, but I’d like to know the reason behind that ruling.

Because we do not allow crossovers scaling (you can look into our page for this in the wiki), and they have nowhere near the feats of their main counterparts. It works much the same way as the Ultimates universe.

Thank you for helping out.

The only thing which isn't wrong is having good smell and "affinity with ice".

Otherwise it's a pretty random monster who appear for less than a few pages (can't really be called an antagonist) and him somehow scaring Megumin is entirely wrong (she feared for Kazuma who tried to act cool, and flat out said that she would just straight up one shot it). In the same chapter she one shotted a monster who was stronger than it and was the very reason they encountered the Fenrir.

Extremelt baren and incomplete page. There's a ton of things someone could do to fill out this page, like adding a image or an actual summary for instance

Hell, this is less than 2k bytes

I deleted the profile page.

Shin Angyo Onshi
This verse holds questionable indexing overall, but more specifically:
No justifications for anything
8-B+ AP with no calc nor reasoning
9-B+ dura for no reason
Glass cannon status for no reason
This guy scales to this guy, and while the AP seems fine, the speed scaling isn't.
Another glass cannon for no reason, and with no calc for the "+" part
Finally a profile with a calc, but... the image sources on the page are dead (Thus the calc would need to be remade at this point), and is a glass cannon for no reason too.
This guy scales to the above, enought said
Glass cannon for no reason, even the scaling puts it clear
Yet another glass cannon for no reason, featuring an 8-A "feat" based on AoE
Another glass cannon for no reason
Another glass cannon for no reason
Another glass cannon for no reason, "via powerscaling" just makes it more questionable

My verdict? The pages at best need a lot of clean-up and CRTs, but it's a very inactive series, there's almost nothing to save, a lot of miscapitalization for indexing stuff is present, poorly detailed powers (if at all) and so on... yeah, this verse would basically need to be remade from the ground up, so it may be best being deleted for now.

I am also fine with if an administrator or content moderator is willing to delete it.

Following pages need deletion

Drassil : Completely unjustified stats + that size is nowhere close to anything that would grant 9-A
Mako Fujisaki : 6-B based off an extremely vague statement and 7-C durability is unexplained
Kikako : No evidence provided for her AP feat
Neko Kuroha : Completely nonsensical page
Onodera : Nonsensical speed rating (Presumes that blitzing an FTL makes you an FTL+) and also random durability listed at 7-C by scaling off a 6-B with High 8-C SS
Rurumi : Extremely lacking profile, making me feel like it is likely poorly researched.

@Zark2099

From which verses are those characters?

Anyway, I would appreciate if you ask some administrators to help us out with all relevant deletions.

All profile and verse pages that link to them also need to be updated.

I'd ask them on Discord right now

I looked over all the pages and yeah, they're pretty terrible in every regard. No qualms on deleting them here

Back