• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quality on some stuff is sh*t and some of them lacks scans, Is based on Ronald Mcdonald and it's an piggy ripoff, Which should be moved to it's sister wiki, FC/OC.
Atollah
Pump

Utterly non-sensical stats that don't match the verse or categories given, with no explanation at all for Atollah and a lackluster explanation for Pump
Questionable profile of a player character from a unoffical SCP roblox game.
Bump

Can someone delete this verse and its profiles? dmn imgur deleted my scan stuff and I didn't put a reference in each ability so it's beyond saving now, unless you know a method.

I tried to contact the support team months ago yet there's no update. but at least I transferred those profiles to my blog in case they fix it. ill reupload it

I think character should be deleted as it has no actual feats other than being one-shotted by even the weakest of attacks.

This page should be deleted. "God" himself has never appeared in the series beyond the illusionary avatars he uses to convince people to take his power. He's never fought, or shown any direct feats himself. His true capabilities have never been shown, and based on what we do know this page is an extreme underestimation of what his potential is.

Overall there's just too much unknown.

This page should be deleted. "God" himself has never appeared in the series beyond the illusionary avatars he uses to convince people to take his power. He's never fought, or shown any direct feats himself. His true capabilities have never been shown, and based on what we do know this page is an extreme underestimation of what his potential is.

Don't some characters on this wiki still have all of their stats as Unknown?

Unjustified ratings and i don´t think this character is notable enough for index

Unjustified ratings and i don´t think this character is notable enough for index
Profile is pretty bad but I wouldn't agree with not being notable enough.
19 million visits and 700 concurrent players.

@Damage3245 @Qawsedf234

I think God's profile is fine. Since he has no physical feats but gave characters those powers I'd be fine with changing his tier to "Unknown, likely 4-A". He said he'd "make those people his avatars" so a "likely" rating seems fine while changing his Attack Potency to "Unknown"

I think God's profile is fine. Since he has no physical feats but gave characters those powers I'd be fine with changing his tier to "Unknown, likely 4-A". He said he'd "make those people his avatars" so a "likely" rating seems fine while changing his Attack Potency to "Unknown"
Wouldn't "Unknown, at least 4-A" be better since he's at least stronger than pre-serious punch² Garou? Also i agree that his profile should be removed for now.

Wouldn't "Unknown, at least 4-A" be better since he's at least stronger than pre-serious punch² Garou? Also i agree that his profile should be removed for now.
Well the "likely" is because he bestowed his powers while having no actual physical feats himself. Plus there are a lot of other characters who have "Unknown" for basically all of their stats but are still kept on the wiki because of their abilities and because of some of those abilities being able to bypass durability

We know next to nothing about him and his abilities to properly do justice to the character and he isn't even a combatant, literally, he is sealed in another dimension and needs "Avatars" and mysterious Cubes to do anything.

God's profile should be deleted until we make a proper cosmology blog for OPM and when God himself does anything other than just create stronger pawns to do his bidding.

Actually while I'm not against removing it, we probably should wait until this arc is finished. Since God may get something that better justifies the profile.
We can remove it and keep him in a sandbox and add whatever needs to be added then.

Unless God straight up throws hands this arc, which while not impossible its a rather ridiculous supposition.

which while not impossible its a rather ridiculous supposition.
You can have a profile without that. Kaido got one in 2015 and he was just pure scaling and hype at that point. Plus with the escalation in the series I wouldn't delete the profile until the arc is concluded.

Jim isn’t worthy of a profile from what i remember of the game. His only indexable thing in a VS setting iirc is a gun that he doesn’t even use in a fight
Yeah, unless we give him feats from the recent Jim's Computer 2 update which is an elaborate April Fools joke then no.

Last edited:

this

Garrixian handled it. 🙏

this
I handled it yesterday. 🙏

Low quality profile wih no calcs.

If that page is deleted, we obviously also need to remove the Ice Climbers navbar template from the top of its other connected page.

You can ask for evaluations here:

Should this profile be deleted or just be changed from 8-C to 9-C? There's no calculations and one of the feat links that says he knocked down a large statue is just a Skullgirls gif for some reason

Bad formatted page

Bad formatted page
It was already deleted a couple years ago. I've re-deleted it.

Back