• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling WWE/AEW Tiering Content Revision

Currently wrestlers scales to:

Calculated Feats:KiloJoules and Joules ResultVerse
1-Braun Strowman slams Kane through the wrestling ring5367.52 Kilojoules (Wall level) (9-B)WWE
2-Big Show slams The Undertaker through the wrestling ring3486.28 Kilojoules (Wall level) (9-B)WWE
3-Tazz slams Bam Bam Bigelow through the wrestling ring2842.127 Kilojoules (Wall level) (9-B)WWE
4-Big Show Chokeslams JBL through the wrestling ring1614.799 Kilojoules (Wall level) (9-B)WWE
5-Ultimate Warrior falling from the tallest building in the world (new)492.79 Kilojoules (Wall level) (9-B)WWE
6-Stone Cold Steve Austin drops Triple H using Forklift299.77 Kilojoules (Wall level) (9-B)WWE
7-JBL hits John Cena with a car191.10 Kilojoules (Wall level) (9-B)WWE
8-Undertaker Coffin explosion165.07 Kilojoules (Wall level) (9-B)WWE
9-Big Show striking PSI 71.68 Kilojoules (Wall level) (9-B)WWE
10-Kane survives a Limousine crash56.35 Kilojoules (Wall level) (9-B)WWE
11-Hogan throws Big Show WCW Halloween Havoc36.064 Kilojoules (Wall level) (9-B)WWE
12-Rock gets hit by a Semi-Trailer Truck/Tractor Unit35.09 Kilojoules (Wall level) (9-B)WWE
13-Rey Mysterio tanks a fall off the titan towers20.12 Kilojoules (Wall level) (9-B)WWE
14-Kenny Omega gets launched into a table11.19 Kilojoules (Street level+) (9-C+)NJPW/AEW
15-NXT Takeover War Games 2019: Cole and Ciampa Cage Fall10.01 Kilojoules (Street level+) (9-C+)WWE
16-Summeslam 2000: Shane falls from the stage8.46 Kilojoules (Street level) (9-C)WWE
17-AEW Break Break 2022: Adam Cole and Orange Cassidy falls from the stage7.06 kilojoules = Street level (9-C)AEW
18-Mankind fall from Hell in a Cell6.24 kilojoules (Street level) (9-C)WWE
19-Shane Mcmahon fall from Hell in a Cell6.22 kilojoules (Street level) (9-C)WWE
20-Steve Austin gets hit by a car3.39 Kilojoules (Street level) (9-C)WWE
21-Brock Lesnar lifts a shark3.39 Kilojoules (Street level) (9-C)WWE
22-AEW: Sammy Guevara gets hit by Golf Cart1.24 Kilojoules (Street level) (9-C)AEW

Rest of the Scaling or Feats will be given here by the verse members,
Please no derailing of the comments, Everything to be done carefully.

NEED Results for these calcs:

Non Usable

Last edited:
I did Megajoules to Kilojoules conversion wrong the Taker Coffin feat is 165.07520851831998243 Kilojoules

When it comes to Pro wrestlers taking damage and going through glass it's a fairly decent thing which Pro wrestlers can do.
Omega can perfectly fight after going through glass as well considering the fact Omega is the god tier & "The Best Professional wrestler in the world" of NJPW and AEW considered "In Verse" so why can't we scale him to wall level ?

For supporting feats, Big Show is able to strike at 1809 PSI, which is around the same bite force of a Hippo.

I can't see the profile now (I had to copy and paste the link from a different thread), so can someone tell the AP of the Hippo.

Brock Lesnar was also able to F-5 a shark. Depending on what kind of shark it is, this can yield some good results.

Is there a way to convince them to bring back the table feats?

We've had the same argument before about how WWE, or any Pro Wrestling company uses softer, more safe materials for their tables and walls to keep their wrestlers from injuring or possibly killing themselves.

Is there a way to convince them to bring back the table feats?

We've had the same argument before about how WWE, or any Pro Wrestling company uses softer, more safe materials for their tables and walls to keep their wrestlers from injuring or possibly killing themselves.
What do the table feats even yield?

What do the table feats even yield?
They're 9-B by default via this.

One table is 310.7 KJ, as they are rectangular. Wrestlers are able to go through 2 tables, so it'd make that 621.4 KJ (if we can convince them take back the table feats. At the very least, I hope we can get this).

I asked DT for Takeover War Games match.
Feat: Ciampa and Cole goes through a table from 18 feet high War games Cage (Video Timestamp 43:20)
7fAAWaN.png

Rougher materiel, but shorter fall, can’t imagine it breaching into Wall Level
Damn.

Alright, so far, the highest yielding feat we got is Shane McMahon going through glass (224.49 KJ).

Though I would like to say that some of those feats that are listed that have no calculation can certainly yield good results.

The Rock survives a semi trailer crashing into him.

Cena survives getting smashed by two cars.

Kane survives this limousine crash.

Braun Strowman survives this ambulance crash.

They all apply to this, so depending on how fast the vehicles were going, these feats can range from Street level to Wall level.
If we highball this, this'll definitely be the highest yielding feat for the verse, though we most likely need a calc member to come over here and help.

Was asked to comment on here regarding some of the feats
Most of the fall feats mentioned above would probably land (pun intended) somewhere in Street level
The golf cart one would be 9-C+ using quick google searches for the mass and speed

Was asked to comment on here regarding some of the feats
Most of the fall feats mentioned above would probably land (pun intended) somewhere in Street level
The golf cart one would be 9-C+ using quick google searches for the mass and speed
Brock Lesnar was also able to F-5 a shark.
What about these?

Getting hit by a car is usually 9-C to 9-B so those would probably land there
Not sure if there's a way to calculate being inside a car as it crashes tho, but it's probably lower than getting hit by one
The Shark one i don't know, i assume the way to calc it would be using PE for him lifting it up quickly or something, it'd probably end up in 9-C+ or 9-B aswell, depending on the weight of the shark (it doesn't seem that large tbh)

The Shark one i don't know, i assume the way to calc it would be using PE for him lifting it up quickly or something, it'd probably end up in 9-C+ or 9-B aswell, depending on the weight of the shark (it doesn't seem that large tbh)
It could be argued he beat the shark and upscales to it maybe? The trailer is very clearly a Jaws reference so could use a Great White

Real life sharks exist on vsb so he'd scale to this right ?

Getting hit by a car is usually 9-C to 9-B so those would probably land there
Not sure if there's a way to calculate being inside a car as it crashes tho, but it's probably lower than getting hit by one
Would you be able to calculate this one for us pls?

Back