• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I realized that there are shortcomings in the ultrakill universe, a guy on the forum made fun of me personally for doing this, but I think it's not that bad, I'm starting to tell you
first of all, hell is a living organism in the ultrakill universe, so it makes sense to open a separate profile for it. At the same time, let's not forget that hell in this universe is a separate space-time of infinite size and that there are abstract concepts of space that operate with separate laws of physics, and at the same time, it does not occupy spatial space in any dimension.
image.png
image.png
hell_is_non_euclidean.png
hell_isnt_logical_as_a_space.png
GmkEHY8dilI.png
IMG_6295.png
image.png

image.png

I think all of this is sufficient evidence

I don't think there is a metaphorical meaning in the fact that king Sisyphus shakes the entire infinitely large hell, which spatially does not occupy any space.
image.png

I also think that the main cast, namely V1 gabriel V2 and other prime spirits, should be scaled to at least 2C because V1 can destroy the first 3 layers of hell while king sisyphus manages to shake all of hell with his battle cry

Finally, I would like to talk about the parallels between the play and the Divine Comedy. At the end of the 2nd act of the play, Gabriel is on the moon, the first layer of heaven, which proves that the play is parallel to the Divine Comedy and Hakita, the producer of the play, also states that the play is parallel.

finally, prime souls are a threat to all the cities of heaven and it is claimed that they can destroy them all
12f38kdTfFI.png
P2AxtMCX3y4.png
image.png

these cities include empyrean, a 5-dimensional space that transcends the entire physical universe, but as I said, since these are just parallels, I do not expect and do not want them to be added to the game page
image.png

In short, as I said, characters such as V1, who destroyed the first 3 layers of hell, which is a separate space-time of infinite size, which is called worlds and does not occupy a space in space, and king sisyphus, who can shake the whole hell, should be at least 2C.

eh,i'd say no,if you're refering to Gabriel "limbo,lust,all gone,with gluttony soon to follow" monologue,im pretty sure Gabriel meant that the machines(and V1) simply purged all the life of the first 3 layers,not destroyed it,though i could be mis-remembering it.
sisyphus shaking is probably a metaphor that he went against heaven.
Hell is gonna get a profile im pretty sure.
and Hakita didn't read the divine comedy,so he probably has no idea of what a empyrean even is.

actually i think you are right about gabriel's speech but i don't think there is anything that proves that sisyphus' battle cry is a metaphor, maybe it lacks context but at least for now it doesn't seem to be a metaphor. extra yes hakita has never read the divine comedy but he seems to have mastered the layers of heaven including the layers of hell. because he himself states that the moon is the first layer in heaven and his play parallels it. you can notice this in the live replay i posted but i respect your opinion personally

anyway, I'm not using it to scale, I'm just saying that there is a parallelism, it doesn't mean that the cosmology of the divine comedy and the cosmology of ultrakill will be the same.

Shaking Hell with a scream is a hyperbole. Pretty inconsistent too

Can I get scans for V1 genuinly destroying them with a single attack?

Can I get scans for V1 genuinly destroying them with a single attack?
There are none. It's refering to a statement about how V1 managed to kill all the denizens of those layers.

Most of the OP is a no-go. Way too much reliance on Word of God, taking in-game statements out of context, and trying to draw parallels to a wholy different mythos. I'm gonna have to disagree with this.

how-couldnt-god-create-life-without-free-will-but-angels-v0-ohhy4f46y4qc1_1.png

what about the achievement of an infinite number of universes, do you think the context here is talking about different planes of existence?

There are none. It's refering to a statement about how V1 managed to kill all the denizens of those layers.

Most of the OP is a no-go. Way too much reliance on Word of God, taking in-game statements out of context, and trying to draw parallels to a wholy different mythos. I'm gonna have to disagree with this.
So when he says that the layers are gone, do you think the context is the end of life there because I know that hell can create new shells at any time?

from everthing that was in today vsbw bingo card,shion and strym pulling up to an ultrakill thread was not on it.
also,what you mean by hellshaking success?

It really sounds more like he went against the fundamentals, especially considering the context behind it all.

Back